Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (25186 Views)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Apawicked: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
catherine1998:
Which land do Igbos want to grab? Obigbo ppl are they not Igbos, you ignore the fraudulent demarcation made by British/Nigeria n government just to withile down our(Igbos)power because they felt we are their problems. Just check so many surrounding states (Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwaibom, Edo, Delta, Benue)you will find significant Igbo communities as indigenous ppl not strangers, so are you saying if we should have our own country we should leave them and go, think again, abeg we Igbos don't do land grabbing we are too big for that, we are only trying to carry our brothers outside South East along on our Great Biafra project.
As much as this handle stated the facts beware of him because he is another "we Igbos" that's originally from Sokoto or wherever he comes from. Another Juliusmalema, nnewisuper in the making
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
catherine1998:
Stop been petty with your utterances bros, the fact that other Asabas out of what ever reason best known to them doesn't want to say Alaigbo & she is saying it that's more reason why she deserves praise not ridicule as ezi nwa afo Igbo.

You people will just jump into what you don't know. There sound is simple Ani-Igbo or Ana-Igbo not Ala because I am fully aware they hold their dialect strong.

Someone claiming a place and using another lexicon is only implicating his or herself.

Moreover I detest people lying just to prove a point.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Onepeople: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:
What have i been saying all along ?

It's all clear, Ohaenze and Ndigbo Elders have gone there and have confirmed the truth on first hand basis

There's no where named " Obigbo " in Rivers, it's Oyigbo

I;m 1000% certain igbos will be angry if Ijaws, Ikwerre, Itsekri begin to declare colonies in Ibo land. Why is it convenient for people to treat others in ways they'll resent if done to them. Ordinary Flavor and Phyno went for protests in a state, we knew the dust it raised, ibo to ibo. It's absolute hypocrisy to try to dominate people's wills, interests, minds, livelihoods in their lands

People ought to abide by rules of a place where they settle and not try to upset them

So, quit the psychological false narratives of " igbo-hating " Ohaneze and Ndigbo elders went to Rivers and saw things first hand and even issued a statement distancing themselves from the atrocities of the miscreants there using " igbos " as a shield to not be held accountable for their actions

Rivers and South South states and Nigeria is home to all igbos who are innovative and industrious, but the constant need to try to get away with unruly actions unchecked will not be allowed. If Ikpeazu resisted it, i don't see why Wike should embrace it

Igbo youths must behave themselves outside home land and not under the guise of maltreatment instigate crisis for/with their hosts

Igbo youths must begin to tolerate people who are different from them without causing unnecessary drama

Igbo youths must learn to stop spreading false information about being targeted when elements amongst the igbos are required by the law to face the consequences of their actions

Igbos in generals should stop trying to hide behind the shield of " They are jealous of igbo blessing " to pressure people to accept their narratives,conjectures,perspectives and positions disallowing people to make objective disagreements with them
anytime anything igbo comes up, you will immediately regain your voice, for your information iriebe, AfAm and ndoki use to be in abia state, go back to history and get ur facts right before coming online to spew nonsense, so the people are going to lose their igbo identity because one idiot said they are now rivers? Is river state a tribe or state?
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wike; The Slayer of yamlegs, destroyer of flatin0s grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin grin so Igbo leaders can betray their own people, I thought it was only in Afonja land....

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by AstroHenri(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
blafulfillersck:
...No peace without war...

Need a Columnist or an article excerpts on trending historical, astronomy, politics et all.. Contact 09069277219
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
If you go to another man's land and try to constitute a nuisance you'll surely pay the iron price....whether it be South Africa, Ghana, Guinea or even Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by 24SEVEN: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Onepeople:
anytime anything igbo comes up, you will immediately regain your voice, for your information iriebe, AfAm and ndoki use to be in abia state, go back to history and get ur facts right before coming online to spew nonsense, so the people are going to lose their igbo identity because one idiot said they are now rivers? Is river state a tribe or state?

Iriebe is in Obio/akpor Local government area, get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Onepeople: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol. These are the people Igbo youths keep supporting lmao. Though I'm neither in support of this IPOB thing but for a better government.

But my Igbo brothers I think it's best we look beyond ethnicity and tribalism and vote for someone that has the interest of Nigeria and the youths at heart. Someone that'll truly take us to the next level.

Because looking at this situation right here, Eastern leaders are not in support of Biafra, and whatever Battle y'all fighting will really be in vain. And they do not have your interests at heart either, just a bunch of greedy and selfish politicians.
All for what they'll gain, no single interest in the affairs of their people. Are these the people y'all are dying for? Please have a rethink.

Ndi Igbo, ukpala okpoko gburu, nti chiri ya o.
I agree with you whole heartedly, their is nothing like igbo leader but group of people who have been pushing for their own selfish interest ,right from the time zik, no leader from the region have ever represented their interest,no leader or group of leaders will have a different ideology from the people they claim to represent seriously, is unfortunate when u see the yoruba leader they always speak from the angle they feel it affects their people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by erospecial: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
igbos are the real cows for producing leaders that war against them and they are protected while accusing northerners and yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by lichocho(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

Ok Na , if Na beer parlour talk we go soon Sabi....

As for me I help IPOB people on Facebook share their post on Arewa Facebook pages so that the demarketing can spread fast... The more I share it the angrier Northerners get,

Atleast you like to call them names, Cows, terrorist, Fulani I'll help you get it to them and that's called politics

d shares no mean anytin broda..mazi nnamdi just de chop una mugu...Igbos fit achieve dia dream but not with mazi nk..am 100% sure.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nchenches: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
brainshaker:
I use to sympathize with Igbos but after listening to mnk talk on radio biafra I knew that the man was sending many indigbo to their early grave, ibo should accept the fact that they lost civil war and forget Biafra why is it that once ibos are marginalized they cry � biafra,Yorubas lost relivance during our former president regime they re grouped and formed apc though the party failed Nigeria �� and Nigerians;to me Biafra is aan hoax ibos use to threaten Nigeria once things don't go there way,and as long as ipob exists my ibo brothers will forever be marginalized,at least a South south ijaw man was voted by the whole country as president still waiting for the ibo politician that will b able to win the presidential election,before you mention our first president he was ceremonial.

You must go to early grave than those you propose for early grave.

A parasite who only lives from what comes from other’s domain has only evil as comment.

It’s only Parasites and people with empty skulls who contemplate use of live bullets to confront unarmed civilians like the IPOB people.
Fooolish blackmail.

Where did your holding presidency of Nigeria take you and Nigeria to? Develop more sense.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by shizzleStar: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

You're right though.. There would have been massive riots in the north if not for buhari
obviously you are terribly sick upstairs

How many massive riots have being held in the east after unprovoked and senseless killing of christians in the north?
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Flatinos: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Niger Delta nor be Biafra grin
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Flatinos: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Wike; The Slayer of yamlegs, destroyer of flatin0s grin grin

Yamlegs grin cheesy grin
Flatin0s will not like this one
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Onepeople: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
24SEVEN:

Iriebe is in Obio/akpor Local government area, get your facts right.
how about ndoki?
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by brainshaker(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nchenches:

A parasite who only lives from what comes from other’s domain has only evil as comment.

It’s only Parasites and people with empty skulls who contemplate use of live bullets to confront unarmed civilians like the IPOB people.
Fooolish blackmail.

Where did your holding presidency of Nigeria take you and Nigeria to? Develop more sense.
a typical ipob yoot reply,they can't stand people opposing their views without cursing them and threatening I made my point without insulting you nor the ibo race,instead of reasoning like a human u quickly decided to show me how stupid you are,when you learn how to reason u can reply me ipob criminally minded youth;
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by brainshaker(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nchenches:

Fooolish blackmail.

and mind u,u have no right to threaten my existence just because I do not share the same idealogy of ipob with you;
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Onepeople: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth worldwide said South West and Northern politicians are those instigating Kanu to do all he does in order to scuttle the chances of a president of Eastern extraction come 2023.

Most fantastical and outlandish conspiracy theory I've ever read.

Why are you guys so abusive and petty?

When you guys supported Atiku for president, was that also equivalent to "licking Fulani ass"?

Why all this unnecessary hatred? When do you ever get a chance to just be HUMAN and HAPPY? sad
is their any difference between u and the bigot u quoted? That how annoying most of the nonsense u drop on this forum have been to some sensible mind like us on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by shizzleStar: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ojiofor:

Until you realize it is impossible to restore Biafra you still start making progress in life.It's like Serbs trying to restore Yugoslavia or Russians trying to resurrect USSR.Reasonable Igbos knows that fighting for Biafra restoration is a waste of human and financial resources.
IPOB will continue paying a useless price for Biafra agitation since they have refused to listen to the voice of reason.
this is a very foolish comparism, and to think that you ascribe the word reasonable to yourself...smh

Did Biafra really come into existence?..a breakaway was announced and nigwria declared a war on Biafra to scuttle it

As against the soviet union (USSR) that existed for decades before they broke into several countries.

Guy your reasoning is wack and dumb. Infact common sensical reasoning isnt your forte, and only a senseless fool will call an agitation for self determination as a waste of effort since you cannot determine tomorow
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Ogbuu101: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:
Nyesom Osahon Wike if you like invite so-called South East and Igbo leaders and pay them billions in a bid to control the damage done to your political reputation, it won't change anything. You have Igbo blood on your hands and nothing can cleanse it now.

Those crooks will take your money and tell you what you want to hear. As for Umahi the tyrannic mor0n, he can keep deceiving himself, he will soon be rendered irrelevant in the grand scheme of thing in Igboland, his own people in Abakiliki will hunt him like a common criminal when the time right.

Umahi has almost lost total control,people now abuse him day and night publicly and on social media.
That is why he's desperately trying to find favor in the eyes of the hausa/Fulani feudal kleptocrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Onepeople: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
IgbofromDelta:
Obigbo, Egbema, Ndoni, Etche, Omuma, Opobo are Igbo territories in Rivers State.

Obigbo is made up of Asa and Ndoki Igbos and was part of the old Imo State before they were forcefully ceded to Rivers State from what is today known as Abia State. The other Ndoki and Asa Igbo peoples occupy the Ukwa East and Ukwa West Local Government Areas of Abia State. The unjust justice mamman nasir boundary adjustment committee made this unjust and draconian demarcation in 1975 despite the outcry and opposition from the Eze Ndoki, Ndoki and Asa peoples. Prior to that the Name of what is corruptly pronounced as oyigbo is Obigbo.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200008290349.html

Nigeria: Governor Odili's Headache
By Clarice Azuatalam

Lagos — Complaints of marginalisation have resurrected an
age-old agitation by the people of Oyigbo local government
in Rivers State for a merger with their kith and kin in Abia
State.

There is a grounds- well of discontent and agitation in
Oyigbo local government area of Rivers State. The people
are seriously complaining of marginalisation in the affairs
of the state and now want to go back to Abia State from
where they were carved out in 1976.

Oyigbo local government was merged with Rivers State following federal government's acceptance of the report of the Justice Mamman Nasir boundary adjustment commission. Besides,
they insist that they are Igbo and would be better catered for
in a predominant Igbo territory.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/10/egbema-youths-endorse-obis-son-for-leadership/

Egbema which has traditional ruler from Imo State while the oil rich part was carved into Rivers State.

Egbema youths endorse Obi’s
son for leadership
By Anolu Vincent / Owerri
Impressed by the leadership attributes and
philanthropy of one of the sons of the late Nze Obi
of Egbema, a foremost traditional ruler in Imo State,
youths from the area have asked Chief Francis Uzor
Obi to provide leadership for them.

The Egbema youths, drawn from Imo and Rivers
states, said they were in need of a leader who
would refocus them towards development,
declaring that the younger Nze Obi was the ideal
man they were looking for.

During a visit to Chief Nze Obi at his father’s
palace in Egbema, the youths said they were
appreciative of the employment opportunities he
offered them and other programmes he initiated.

Mr Cletus Chukwu, president of Egbema Youth
Consultative Vanguard, who read an address on
behalf of the youths numbering more than 100,
noted that since Nze Obi, a petroleum engineer
graduated from the university, his obsession had
been to uplift the condition of Egbema youths.

“Right from your days in the oil industry, we know
how many of us you empowered and changed our
lives. But most importantly, you have always
pleaded with us to support government and refrain
from violence”, they noted.
According to them, unlike some other important
personalities in the zone, the younger Nze Obi had
been at the forefront of encouraging the youths to
remain on the path of development.

They were happy that in setting up Orange Room,
one of the best entertainment outfits in the South
East, Nze Obi had offered the youths another
avenue to explore their talents and take their minds
off criminality.

“We are grateful to you for these and more and that
is why we have come to you to formally provide us
leadership because you have the God-given
attributes,” they submitted.

increase the volume, most of the bigot on this forum does not know this.they keep shouting river state, as if river state belonged to a particular tribe.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Morizo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:

It's all clear, Ohaenze and Ndigbo Elders have gone there and have confirmed the truth on first hand basis

I;m 1000% certain igbos will be angry if Ijaws, Ikwerre, Itsekri begin to declare colonies in Ibo land. Why is it convenient for people to treat others in ways they'll resent if done to them. Ordinary Flavor and Phyno went for protests in a state, we knew the dust it raised, ibo to ibo. It's absolute hypocrisy to try to dominate people's wills, interests, minds, livelihoods in their lands

People ought to abide by rules of a place where they settle and not try to upset them

So, quit the psychological false narratives of " igbo-hating " Ohaneze and Ndigbo elders went to Rivers and saw things first hand and even issued a statement distancing themselves from the atrocities of the miscreants there using " igbos " as a shield to not be held accountable for their actions

Rivers and South South states and Nigeria is home to all igbos who are innovative and industrious, but the constant need to try to get away with unruly actions unchecked will not be allowed. If Ikpeazu resisted it, i don't see why Wike should embrace it

Igbo youths must behave themselves outside home land and not under the guise of maltreatment instigate crisis for/with their hosts

Igbo youths must begin to tolerate people who are different from them without causing unnecessary drama

Igbo youths must learn to stop spreading false information about being targeted when elements amongst the igbos are required by the law to face the consequences of their actions

Igbos in generals should stop trying to hide behind the shield of " They are jealous of igbo blessing " to pressure people to accept their narratives,conjectures,perspectives and positions disallowing people to make objective disagreements with them

I wish I could like this submission a thousand times over. Basic truth. Am partly ibo but doesn't mean I would support criminal elements seeking to cause trouble to their hosts. An Ibo lady friend was displaying IPOB youths dancing with the head of a policeman in Obigbo on her WhatsApp status and whom I told her to take it down she blocked me saying am a coward that does not want freedom. Crass ignorance!!!
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by oluwaahmed: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
afroxyz:

See people wey dem flog their oba comot for palace dey follow talk sef

Lol. The fools go dey even misyarn say igbos dey use sliding tackle greet their parents. But these ones carry broom flog their Oba go lagoon. Oba shamelessly japa forget him staff and slippers.
Cowards everywhere

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by AyakaDunukofia: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I guess you're only playing to the political sensation that is expedient at this moment. I say this with regard to OBIGBO. I also guess you were not born when Alhaji Mamman Nasir's boundary adjustment commission ceded Igbo communities in the former East Central State to Rivers state. I don't know what is wrong with the sense of history and reasoning capacity of some Nigerians.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by ubcandid(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
IgbofromDelta:
Obigbo, Egbema, Ndoni, Etche, Omuma, Opobo are Igbo territories in Rivers State.

Obigbo is made up of Asa and Ndoki Igbos and was part of the old Imo State before they were forcefully ceded to Rivers State from what is today known as Abia State. The other Ndoki and Asa Igbo peoples occupy the Ukwa East and Ukwa West Local Government Areas of Abia State. The unjust justice mamman nasir boundary adjustment committee made this unjust and draconian demarcation in 1975 despite the outcry and opposition from the Eze Ndoki, Ndoki and Asa peoples. Prior to that the Name of what is corruptly pronounced as oyigbo is Obigbo.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200008290349.html

Nigeria: Governor Odili's Headache
By Clarice Azuatalam

Lagos — Complaints of marginalisation have resurrected an
age-old agitation by the people of Oyigbo local government
in Rivers State for a merger with their kith and kin in Abia
State.

There is a grounds- well of discontent and agitation in
Oyigbo local government area of Rivers State. The people
are seriously complaining of marginalisation in the affairs
of the state and now want to go back to Abia State from
where they were carved out in 1976.

Oyigbo local government was merged with Rivers State following federal government's acceptance of the report of the Justice Mamman Nasir boundary adjustment commission. Besides,
they insist that they are Igbo and would be better catered for
in a predominant Igbo territory.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/10/egbema-youths-endorse-obis-son-for-leadership/

Egbema which has traditional ruler from Imo State while the oil rich part was carved into Rivers State.

Egbema youths endorse Obi’s
son for leadership
By Anolu Vincent / Owerri
Impressed by the leadership attributes and
philanthropy of one of the sons of the late Nze Obi
of Egbema, a foremost traditional ruler in Imo State,
youths from the area have asked Chief Francis Uzor
Obi to provide leadership for them.

The Egbema youths, drawn from Imo and Rivers
states, said they were in need of a leader who
would refocus them towards development,
declaring that the younger Nze Obi was the ideal
man they were looking for.

During a visit to Chief Nze Obi at his father’s
palace in Egbema, the youths said they were
appreciative of the employment opportunities he
offered them and other programmes he initiated.

Mr Cletus Chukwu, president of Egbema Youth
Consultative Vanguard, who read an address on
behalf of the youths numbering more than 100,
noted that since Nze Obi, a petroleum engineer
graduated from the university, his obsession had
been to uplift the condition of Egbema youths.

“Right from your days in the oil industry, we know
how many of us you empowered and changed our
lives. But most importantly, you have always
pleaded with us to support government and refrain
from violence”, they noted.
According to them, unlike some other important
personalities in the zone, the younger Nze Obi had
been at the forefront of encouraging the youths to
remain on the path of development.

They were happy that in setting up Orange Room,
one of the best entertainment outfits in the South
East, Nze Obi had offered the youths another
avenue to explore their talents and take their minds
off criminality.

“We are grateful to you for these and more and that
is why we have come to you to formally provide us
leadership because you have the God-given
attributes,” they submitted.

Opobo is never and was never an Igbo territory
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by ubcandid(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
emezuo17:
. My brother, you spoke well, but forgot to note that we have indigenous igbos in Rivers State, the whole of obigbo/oyigbo, umuagbai and egbema and parts of etche were all in imo state and igbo land until 1976 when the military did their boundary adjustment forcing these people into rivers State, does being in Rivers State remove your igboness? Or is Rivers a tribe?. Criminality is criminality, wether by ipob or avengers and should be condemned, let's stick to that and not change the narrative, have hausa youths not been fighting we oginigba youths over the control of slaughter market? I want to imagine if it we're igbo youths and ikwerre, the whole thing would have been turned to something else.

do you know what occurred before the civil amalgamation of Nigeria. Just like Arochukwu that was an Ibibio land, that's how the Igbo's were penetrating people territory and claiming the land. It's not rocket science why they are being rejected by the original owners of the land.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

Ok Na , if Na beer parlour talk we go soon Sabi....

As for me I help IPOB people on Facebook share their post on Arewa Facebook pages so that the demarketing can spread fast... The more I share it the angrier Northerners get,

Atleast you like to call them names, Cows, terrorist, Fulani I'll help you get it to them and that's called politics

All this for what exactly so Tinubu will be presidentgrin cheesy

This solmus guy ehhh
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by ubcandid(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
catherine1998:
Which land do Igbos want to grab? Obigbo ppl are they not Igbos, you ignore the fraudulent demarcation made by British/Nigeria n government just to withile down our(Igbos)power because they felt we are their problems. Just check so many surrounding states (Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwaibom, Edo, Delta, Benue)you will find significant Igbo communities as indigenous ppl not strangers, so are you saying if we should have our own country we should leave them and go, think again, abeg we Igbos don't do land grabbing we are too big for that, we are only trying to carry our brothers outside South East along on our Great Biafra project.

That is where you blundered, they are not indigenous people. They always came as traders and after sometime find a way to depose the indigenous people...same way they did with arochukwu and tried with Opobo. Those lands belong to the people.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by TecM0: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

All this for what exactly so Tinubu will be presidentgrin cheesy

This solmus guy ehhh

Mr BobriskyFresh I spread Ipobian gospel for free to the North, shouldn't I get a thank you from you?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Catholic Bishops At The State House (photos) / Stephen Odey On Supreme Court Judgment: Why I Won’t Vacate My Seat – Senator / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.