Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: (4127 Views)

7" Android Tablet PC with GSM Phone Call+Internet Browsing Price: Now N18,000 / Fastest Free Internet Browsing For Pc / Reliable Cheap Internet Browsing With High Speed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by dominusy: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
The New Trend in Free Internet Browsing-(the new software, code,configuration,, etc)
For those that have enjoyed free internet access before, you will agree with me on the followings:
You will agree with me that nothing is as pleasing as the feeling you have knowing that you can access the internet 24hour a day, 7 days a week unrestricted, and without dropping a penny from your pocket!.
You will also agree with me that the days of free internet softwares like gtunnel,freedom,solibay, kasonka,, etc are gone as these softwares are either now blocked, slow ,or do not even connect at all.
Hence, the need for new reliable, efficient and more stable FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE. That can meet up where all the above failed. Thus I introduce the new, reigning, free browsing software. This one has not been adulterated by the internet scammer and with proper setting you can browse anonymously with this software. Send a mail to joksoly@gmail.com to get this software and start browsing for free!!!.
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by easy36: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
please send me the configuration. settings and software . my email is agbeze2003@yahoo.com
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by bukason: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
Bros i hail o, abeg ma email na bukas4real_20@hotmail.com
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by xeun(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
Brox plx hep me with the stuf my I'd is. Lordcharlx@gmail.com
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by Relixy2k: 1:28am On Mar 16, 2011
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by kross2000: 3:58am On Mar 16, 2011
the guy says sent a mail to, he didnt say drop ur mails-hmmmm
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by stadora(f): 4:43am On Mar 16, 2011
dont u hav a yahoo mail,cos i cant acess dis ur gmail 4rm my ymail.or any other means of gettin 2 u
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by pohpe: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2011
Brother plz send it to icezman2@hotmail.com
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by dominusy: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2011
@dominusy. i av sent d report to Lordcharlx@gmail.com, but wat i said was "send a mail to me". tanx!!!
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2011
Please dont say lm wicked for given you
18g/54g!! Every month!!!!
for proper downloading of heavy files
listening to Live! event on Cnn,bbc
playing Music on youtube
opening of secured site like liberty reserve.facebook,yahoo,gmail,forex
browsing like me 24/7 without watching your Bundles
cos it's unlimited!!!!!!
add me on facebook with
Gej mgbenka ifeanyi
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 18, 2011
I sent a mail and I was told I have to pay 2k before I will be sent other details, even the name of what I am buying was not mentioned, I smell a RAT.
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by donstevewrites: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2011
dominusy:

The New Trend in Free Internet Browsing-(the new software, code,configuration,, if ur 4real paste de name of ur software or wateva here or u giv us a hinte of it.
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by dominusy: 2:27am On Mar 19, 2011
its a new day in nairaland!!! smiley
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by dominusy: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2011
smiley smiley smiley
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by janetjane(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2011
if you re really serious about this software, i am interested. but i sent a mail and got a reply that i should pay 2000k to your account. why cant you help people out with you knowledge ? you can keep it , if you cant give it free .

another new way of scamming is here now, watchout,
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by steve20114ril(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
steve20104ril@yahoo.com
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by Easy09: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
pls oh!dis is my email, easy2luv43@yahoo.com
and for your information i dont have 2k to give any body ,if yoyu want to help just do that and God will bless you.
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by bigfat01: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
if you have having problem with your india web proxy 3.2 please upgrade to india web proxy 3.2.1 by loginning in at web tunnel website ,log in with your user name and password ,and upgrade by downloading india web proxy 3.2.1 ,if u need assistance please call or send a text to 080-236-82532 or go to my blog .Get 50mb trial account today .
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by janetjane(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2011
i have sent you a mail now, i hope to get a reply from you soon.

thanks.
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by steve20114ril(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
plz kindly send the settings to ma email add@ steve20104ril@yahoo.com
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by janetjane(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
steve,, am still waiting for your reply .
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by ufumes(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
Free Browsing? Is it still existing?
Re: The New Trend In Free Internet Browsing-(the New Software, Code,configuration,: by lasisiola(f): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2011
abeg i need the stuff, my mail is brandy2sure@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Free Internet Browsing For Pc / Buy Or Sell Spamming Tools For Spam / Laptop(compaq 610) For give away For New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.