Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office (56292 Views)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by rontolo(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2020
Dikebuka:
OP watches too much CNN....baba lost election and wants to go to court...what is wrong in that besides that is his right as person..

CNN have been trying to portray Trump decision to head to court as a bad thing...what is democracy if it cannot be tested in court

Conclusion: Mexican President is the smartest of them all. " I will congratulate the winner after the court decision ".
It’s a legitimate question that stems from what everyone knows to be trumps character. Here is a man that has meant to concede nothing all his life. He will push it to the wire. There is a possibility he will attempt unorthodox means to sit tight. The establishment are readying themselves for this!

Also, note that the rush to congratulate Biden, especially by western democracies, is deliberate. It’s to put it to grump he was never liked! The buff00n sought to throw the western alliance, bastion of democracy, into turmoil. Vile vile man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2020
I hope this Biden will be a good president to his citizens!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by biggie73(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Don't think of it. It will never happen. He will leave office.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Chicastle: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2020
All the law enforcement agencies would mount pressure on him to leave the white house if he crosses the red line.
Over there in USA, they respect the rule of law and the total interest of the citizens

It's not like frozen people's accounts like here because they speak the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by shegzhkn: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2020
IamBlanco:
So far I’ve come to understand that most Nairalanders and Nigerians are smart but not intelligent.

Trump cannot over stay January 20. If the Supreme Court case is not decided before that date, the speaker House of Representatives (Congress) takes over the leadership of the country temporarily until the case is decided.

Y’all have started painting Donald Trump as someone who disregards the US constitution. Allow the man breath gon...

When he won in 2016, the democrats didn’t cry fraud, they incited their supporters against him by championing Russia interfered in the election. They never accepted him as their president and tried to impeach him all through his tenure.

Atleast so far, no cases of riots and looting in America since this election. But we all know that had it been the reverse was the case, it would have been a different story about American cities especially democrats run cities in the news right now.

Save the world those lamentations.

I guess it was the left that wanted to kidnap governor whitmer right ?? and wielding guns to protest the stop the 'count'.

They may be dumb but they are not stupid, trump emboldened them and his time is up.

They can't do anything stupid, so cut the crap.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by morikee: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I guest Buhari is one of the allies. grin grin
So u get sense pass Xi Jinping of China,Putin of Russia,Mario of Brazil,Andres Manuel from Mexico.Even Saudi king & Netanyahu are being very cautious in their congratulatory messages.
Trump has allies including a host of other world leaders.He established & maintained a very good relationship with most of them bar the countries associated with terrorists.
Self acclaimed knowledge has no headway.
At the supreme court,anything can happen & if Biden's victory is overturned, NOTHING I repeat NOTHING will happen
Netanyahu

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by zoedew: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2020
The office will leave him. Pronto. For 200 years and running the office has always left the loser for the winner. Don’t believe me? Try flying a drone or aircraft over Biden residence as we speak and jets get scrambled!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by membranus: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2020
On March 4th 1801 the second president of the United States John Adams refused to hand over office to his main rival at the 1800 election Thomas Jefferson. The rule of midday January 20 had not been written yet. Despite his stubbornness THE OFFICE SIMPLY LEFT HIM!
After Thomas Jefferson was sworn in at an event which the incumbent refused to attend Whitehouse staff started to remove the president’s belongings from the White house (Adams was the first president to reside at the new official residence). All security organs cut all official communication. All presidential staff stopped taking instructions from Adams – THE OFFICE MOVED.
From that time all incumbents at the White House prepare early to leave in-case they see signs of losing to avoid humiliation by the independent organs of state (The Military, The secret Service, The CIA, FBI and all White House staff. They all operate under a code - that of serving a man/woman who has carried the WILL of the people at an election)
As soon as Biden clinches the 270 votes and is officially declared by all returning officers in the states the following is going to happen
1- The secret service divides its attention between the incumbent at the incoming President.
2- CIA begins to brief both (including top secret intelligence which is traditionally reserved for one individual-the commander in chief)
3- The counter intelligence teams of the CIA which ‘spy’ on The CIA also begin to brief both
4- Whitehouse staff begin to prepare to re-do the house in-line with the taste of the president elect.
5- At Midday on January 20 Whitehouse staff remove all his belongings from the house and bring in the belongings of the new president (they wait for no one’s instructions)
6- The deductions for White house rent on Trump’s salary stops in January
7- The deductions for Whitehouse rent begins on Joe Biden’s presidential salary in January
8- Melania Trump stops being the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday
9- Dr. Jill Biden becomes the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday
10- At midday on January 20 all the power organs of the US cut official communication with Trump; The pentagon, The CIA, The FBI, The Attorney General. The secret service maintains minimal communication since it is going to guard the x-president all his life.
11- The BEAST and AIRFORCE ONE salutes Trump for the last time and move their attention to Biden. The BEAST begins to carry Biden’s blood samples as is the tradition.
Without instructions from any one! It has been so for over 200 years.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by DexterousOne(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

Lmao. Trump remains powerful regardless of the presidency. It’s not about that at all. The man commands an army of 71 million passionate supporters. The most loyal political base in modern history. Watch him make the senile old fools administration a living hell from the outside. And don’t forget he can very much run again in 2024. In fact I heard he will announce his candidacy on the very day Biden is sworn in. Just to disrupt his entire presidency with large campaign rallies across the country.

Biden’s administration is already dead anyway. First president to enter office without control of Congress in decades. He will not even get the usual 2 year free reign period that president typically have before the opposition retakes congress in the midterms. Loool. Mitch McConnel will frustrate the senile fools life.

All you daft Nigerians licking Biden’s ass because you think he will give you visa or reverse most of Trumps policies are about the learn a lesson in gridlock politics 101

Mitch McConnell is Joe Biden friend

Joe Biden was the guy obama used to send to McConnel to negotiate with, and Joe was often successful

Joe Biden even have the skill of turning some Republican senate voters against Mitch

He is that good
Some of you just staered following politics yesterday

That's why I forgive una when una dey make some ridiculous comments lol.

And besides
With the two special elections in georgia
Joe Biden still has hope of clinching ome or two seats there
Afterall he won the state

50/50
Or even 51/49 wont be a bad result
Its always easy to flip one republican over to the other side

Your comment is filled with pain
Take care before you get high BP

Joe Biden has his ways
All of you will see it.....

As for Trump running in 2024

The only thing Trump is running from is JAIL

2024 is dead on arrival
The Republicans wont even give him the ticket again

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by ebenezer202l(f): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
grin

He would be thrown out like trash

[/s] Shut up and comment sensibly
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by tritt(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Oga please, what will be the bases of overturning Biden's victory in court? What evidences will be shown?

colorsofrainbow:
So u get sense pass Xi Jinping of China,Putin of Russia,Mario of Brazil,Andres Manuel from Mexico.Even Saudi king & Netanyahu are being very cautious in their congratulatory messages.
Trump has allies including a host of other world leaders.He established & maintained a very good relationship with most of them bar the countries associated with terrorists.
At the supreme court,anything can happen & if Biden's victory is overturned, NOTHING I repeat NOTHING will happen

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by MT: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2020
colorsofrainbow:

Who tells you supreme Court will entertain the suit. They might not. They only step in when the margin is so razor thin. How many paths to victory will Trump fight? Even Al gore and Bush that went to court over less than 600 votes in Florida had resources overstretched. Fighting in multiple states is enormous and useless, especially with outcome that won't change the result of the election.

Historians won't be kind to Trump. That should be his greatest worry now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by colorsofrainbow: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2020
tritt:
Oga pleases, what will be the bases of overturning biden's victory in court? What evidences will be shown?

if there were no evidences,there wouldn't have been need for Trump to seek approach to the court
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Bulldozer90:
"Trump has laid legal groundwork to undermine an election result"

It's now a crime to legitimately challenge an election considered by most observers as a fraud? This same liberals promoted the Russian collusion story which was later found to be a hoax. To them Collusion conspiracy theory did undermine the election but a legal challenge "undermines" the election.

Hypocrites

The liberals promoted the hoax thing, but at the.end of the.day, Hilary still.conceeded as at.when due, and Obama handed over as at.when due.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by colorsofrainbow: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2020
morikee:

Netanyahu
read my post again.This time,comprehensively & see what I said about Netanyahu's congratulatory message.
Don't shoot yourself on the foot
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by lastchild: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Ratedgang:
USA is not nigeria. Who do una this thing. How can you think this way OP?
did you read the post at all?
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by enemyofprogress: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Him no fit, them no burn am well. America na organized country o, e no be like one yeye jungle wey dem dey call Nigeria
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by colorsofrainbow: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2020
MT:

Who tells you supreme Court will entertain the suit. They might not. They only step in when the margin is so razor thin. How many paths to victory will Trump fight? Even Al gore and Bush that went to court over less than 600 votes in Florida had resources overstretched. Fighting in multiple states is enormous and useless, especially with outcome that won't change the result of the election.

Historians won't be kind to Trump. That should be his greatest worry now.
Till then...
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2020
colorsofrainbow:

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by ubox: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2020
horlarlorwor:
US is not shiiit hole like One country in west Africa
But d shithole country's president that lost didn't cling onto power like your lord and saviour nation is doing right now.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by 7victor(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2020
LostMyZeal:

His wife indeed undecided
Lies from the pit of hell

I saw it in international news yesterday that his wife has been comforting him and persuading him also to conceed defeat.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by pacespot(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2020
Businext:
On March 4th 1801, the second president of the United States, John Adams, refused to hand over office to his main rival at the 1800 election, Thomas Jefferson.

The rule of midday January 20 had not been written yet but despite his stubbornness, the office simply left him!

After Thomas Jefferson was sworn in at an event which the incumbent refused to attend, Whitehouse staff started to remove the former president’s belongings from the White house (Adams was the first president to reside at the new official residence).

All security organs cut all official communication and all presidential staff stopped taking instructions from Adams – THE OFFICE MOVED.

From that time all incumbents at the White House prepare early to leave in case they see signs of losing to avoid humiliation by the independent organs of state (the military, the Secret Service, the CIA, FBI and White House staff all operate under a code - serving a man/woman who has carried the WILL of the people at an election).

As soon as Biden clinches the 270 votes and is officially declared by all returning officers in the states, the following is going to happen

1. The Secret Service divides its attention between the incumbent at the incoming President.

2. CIA begins to give them both security briefings (including top secret intelligence which is traditionally reserved for the commander in chief).

3. The counter intelligence teams of the CIA which also ‘spy’ on the CIA also begin to brief both of them.

4. Whitehouse staff prepare to re-do the WH in-line with the taste of the president-elect.

5. At Midday on January 20, Whitehouse staff remove all the former president's belongings from the house and bring in the belongings of the new president (they wait for no one’s instructions).

6. The deductions for Whitehouse rent on Trump’s salary stops in January while the deductions for Whitehouse rent begins on Joe Biden’s presidential salary in January.

7. Melania Trump stops being the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday and Dr. Jill Biden becomes the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday.

8. At midday on January 20, all the power organs of the US cut official communication with Trump; The Pentagon, The CIA, The FBI, The Attorney General. The Secret Service however maintains minimal communication
since it is going to guard the ex-president all his life.

8. The BEAST and AIRFORCE ONE salute Trump for the last time and move their attention to Biden. The BEAST begins to carry Biden’s blood samples as is the tradition.

All this without any executive orders or instructions from anyone! The system just kicks in.

#Copied

#74YearOldTrumpIsOut
#78YearOldBidenIn

I hope we can have all Nigerian governmental organs independent like the USA. Immediately Biden reached the 270 electoral votes, I heard secret service had swooped in and started beefing up security around him and Kamala Harris. The airspace over his home at Delaware has been declared no-fly zone. They did not even wait until he was declared winner of the election few hours later.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

Mitch McConnell is Joe Biden friend

Joe Biden was the guy obama used to send to McConnel to negotiate with, and Joe was often successful

Joe Biden even have the skill of turning some Republican senate voters against Mitch

He is that good
Some of you just staered following politics yesterday

That's why I forgive una when una dey make some ridiculous comments lol.

And besides
With the two special elections in georgia
Joe Biden still has hope of clinching ome or two seats there
Afterall he won the state

50/50
Or even 51/49 wont be a bad result
Its always easy to flip one republican over to the other side

Your comment is filled with pain
Take care before you get high BP

Joe Biden has his ways
All of you will see it.....

As for Trump running in 2024

The only thing Trump is running from is JAIL

2024 is dead on arrival
The Republicans wont even give him the ticket again

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha! I stopped reading at "Mitch McConnel is Joe Bidens friend" That alone told me I am speaking to a political novice LMAO

The same Mitch McConnel that has not even congratulated Biden and is supporting Trumps legal challenge? Okay na.

Hey boy, political interests trump "friendship" every fucking time in DC okay? So delete that ignorant sentence before I read the rest of your nonsensical comment.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by tunapawizzy: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020
THERE IS A STRUCTURE IN PLACE, IT IS NOT LIKE NIGERIA. THE MOMENT THE APPROPRIATE PERSON/OFFICE SWEARS IN BIDEN, TRUMP CEASES TO BE THE PRESIDENT...ALL THESE GRAGRA NA NAIJA E DEY WORK....THE SECURITY OPERATIVES WILL NOT TREAT HIM LIKE THE PRESIDENT FROM THAT MOMENT HENCEFORTH.....THE SECURITY OPERATIVES AROUND HIM PROTECTING HIM WILL BE THE ONES TO USHER HIM OUT
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by sammysmiles(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2020
yusufu16:

It obvious you didnt understand my post.

Have you watched FOX News(Trump's favourite news media) and see how they portray him?

Who is Mexican President in the league of high ranking Presidents for US. Have you seen the number of US allies who have already congratulated Biden?

CNN is more credible than FOX News
CNN that tells lies anyhow...
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by NofiuFade(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2020
On March 4th 1801 the second president of the United States John Adams refused to hand over office to his main rival at the 1800 election Thomas Jefferson. The rule of midday January 20 had not been written yet. Despite his stubbornness THE OFFICE SIMPLY LEFT HIM!

After Thomas Jefferson was sworn in at an event which the incumbent refused to attend, Whitehouse staff started to remove the president’s belongings from the White house (Adams was the first president to reside at the new official residence). All security organs cut all official communication. All presidential staff stopped taking instructions from Adams – THE OFFICE MOVED.

From that time, all incumbents at the White House prepare early to leave in-case they see signs of losing to avoid humiliation by the independent organs of state (The Military, The secret Service, The CIA, FBI and all White House staff. They all operate under a code - that of serving a man/woman who has carried the WILL of the people at an election).

As soon as Biden clinches the 270 votes and is officially declared by all returning officers in the states, the following is going to happen:

1- The secret service divides its attention between the incumbent and the incoming President.

2- CIA begins to brief both (including top secret intelligence which is traditionally reserved for one individual-the commander in chief)

3- The counter intelligence teams of the CIA which ‘spy’ on The CIA also begin to brief both

4- Whitehouse staff begin to prepare to re-do the house in-line with the taste of the president elect.

5- At Midday on January 20 Whitehouse staff remove all his belongings from the house and bring in the belongings of the new president (they wait for no one’s instructions)

6- The deductions for White house rent on Trump’s salary stops in January

7- The deductions for Whitehouse rent begins on Joe Biden’s presidential salary in January

8- Melania Trump stops being the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday

9- Dr. Jill Biden becomes the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday

10- At midday on January 20 all the power organs of the US cut official communication with Trump; The pentagon, The CIA, The FBI, The Attorney General. The secret service maintains minimal communication since it is going to guard the x-president all his life.

11- The BEAST and AIRFORCE ONE salutes Trump for the last time and move their attention to Biden. The BEAST begins to carry Biden’s blood samples as is the tradition.

Without instructions from any one! It has been so for over 200 years.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Deepthoughts: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2020
yusufu16:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/what-happens-donald-trump-refuses-22771910
Because of hate for Trump most individuals and news media are over looking all the complaints o fraud byf trump n putting pressure on him to accept the results,but if the US truly uphold justice equity n freedom as her core values then trump should be allowed to prove his claim in court,after all trump is not asking for anything illegal,in fact Joe Biden n the Democrats should be willing to prove their innocence in other to avoid a scandal in future,the law n court exist for a reason,the idea that one must just accept the results like that is creating an undue reward for smart crooks,trump loves his country n he will certainly leave office but he should be satisfied that he was not cheated out of office n that is completely fair enough.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Deepthoughts: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You seem not to understand the point here!

The question is can Trump chose to stay in White House beyond the afternoon of January 20, if the Supreme Court hasn’t pronounced anything different from the current status quo ante?
Has trump ever even in the slightest manner claim he wouldn't be leaving the white house come inauguration day?
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Originalsly: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2020
From what I learned here.... if a President refuses to leave office before January 21 he will be escorted out by the Secret Service. On court issues... I'm not even interested in what matter is brought to court....from the moment I heard Rudy Giuliani is taking a matter to court.... I already know it will be tossed out. As Mayor of NYC.... every case he took to court he lost.
I have a very strong belief Trump will leave the White House at the last moment.... but stronger belief that he will destroy stuff and create mischief.... like pee on the furniture... break stuff..... the things an angry child will do.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by tritt(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Trump is just a funny man....an election is still ongoing and you run to Twitter to say you have won. My brother, he has no evidence he is just running from pillar to post trying to gather sympathy. Let's just give it up to Biden, he will do better.

colorsofrainbow:
if there were no evidences,there wouldn't have been need for Trump to seek approach to the court
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Businext:
On March 4th 1801, the second president of the United States, John Adams, refused to hand over office to his main rival at the 1800 election, Thomas Jefferson.

The rule of midday January 20 had not been written yet but despite his stubbornness, the office simply left him!

After Thomas Jefferson was sworn in at an event which the incumbent refused to attend, Whitehouse staff started to remove the former president’s belongings from the White house (Adams was the first president to reside at the new official residence).

All security organs cut all official communication and all presidential staff stopped taking instructions from Adams – THE OFFICE MOVED.

From that time all incumbents at the White House prepare early to leave in case they see signs of losing to avoid humiliation by the independent organs of state (the military, the Secret Service, the CIA, FBI and White House staff all operate under a code - serving a man/woman who has carried the WILL of the people at an election).

As soon as Biden clinches the 270 votes and is officially declared by all returning officers in the states, the following is going to happen

1. The Secret Service divides its attention between the incumbent at the incoming President.

2. CIA begins to give them both security briefings (including top secret intelligence which is traditionally reserved for the commander in chief).

3. The counter intelligence teams of the CIA which also ‘spy’ on the CIA also begin to brief both of them.

4. Whitehouse staff prepare to re-do the WH in-line with the taste of the president-elect.

5. At Midday on January 20, Whitehouse staff remove all the former president's belongings from the house and bring in the belongings of the new president (they wait for no one’s instructions).

6. The deductions for Whitehouse rent on Trump’s salary stops in January while the deductions for Whitehouse rent begins on Joe Biden’s presidential salary in January.

7. Melania Trump stops being the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday and Dr. Jill Biden becomes the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday.

8. At midday on January 20, all the power organs of the US cut official communication with Trump; The Pentagon, The CIA, The FBI, The Attorney General. The Secret Service however maintains minimal communication
since it is going to guard the ex-president all his life.

8. The BEAST and AIRFORCE ONE salute Trump for the last time and move their attention to Biden. The BEAST begins to carry Biden’s blood samples as is the tradition.

All this without any executive orders or instructions from anyone! The system just kicks in.

#Copied

#74YearOldTrumpIsOut
#78YearOldBidenIn

Wow.. What a system that works..!!

Is this even possible in Nigeria?

Nigeria is far too backwards.
God will keep punishing Lord Luggard in the grave for joining this shithole of a country together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.