Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,140 members, 7,896,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge (52552 Views)

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell / Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by chakula: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2020
smallsmall:

Let me ask you:
Who or which part of the Country are its Legislators opposing Restructuring right now?
Which part of Nigeria and its Dictators oppose secession or breakup?
Who are the People whose leaders are fighting and chanting "One Nijeria"?
When Ipob wanted to leave, where is the leader who sent soldiers to quench their agitation from?

See, l dont like Hypocricy, especially when it comes from someone who is not smart but thinks he is smart.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2020
angelfallz:

i can't be specific because i don't know which part of the north produces what. However, should it matter? North is still north.

Northern Nigeria(North) is just a Political Region

Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Taraba and some other states in the Middle Belt don't share same value with the Core North East and North West.
People from Benue find it offensive when you call them Northerners, they don't speak Hausa or have anything in common with Hausa and Fulani people(North West)

Your ignorance is their power.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by angelfallz(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2020
FrMbaka:

Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Taraba and some other states in the Middle Belt don't share same value with the Core North East and North West.
People from Benue find it offensive when you call them Northerners, they don't speak Hausa or have anything in common with Hausa and Fulani people(North West)

Lol whether is political or not, whether i am ignorant or not North is still North. When the north is called the states you mentioned would be included.

And also how does what you typed relate to the topic the OP posted about the North withdrawing food supplies to the south?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol whether is political or not, whether i am ignorant or not North is still North. When the north is called the states you mentioned would be included.

And also how does what you typed relate to the topic the OP posted about the North withdrawing food supplies to the south?

You're an ignoramus
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by peacesampson(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2020
Lolss huncle na fight ? Funny though ..dnt be over zealous about ur north...the truth is we can survive without u guys...and moreover the things u people supply are paid for...so why sell it if u think u guys are self sufficient ���
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

The south east have nothing! I mean nothing without the food from the north.

Beans we bring you beans from the north!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

Tomatoes na we dey give una!

Goat meat... Do you know how many trailers of goat dey enter east per day?

Cow... Na we dey give una!

I just pray this country divide.

The east will surely be at receiving end!

You have no access to the sea!

You have no fertile land for Agriculture!

Erosion is ravaging the remaining land you have!

All you guys do is to cheast beat! And make mouth!

My Generation will teach the East how to respect the north!

Just pray we divide this country sooner... Cos it's not gonna funny in future!

I am a future governor and a future king maker!

I just pray we divide soon Sha... Cos if we don't.

It's not going to be funny!

Our fathers failed the north!

My Generation will never fail the north!

We shall make the north Great again
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by peacesampson(f): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Lolss huncle dey vex...dnt kill urself biko ...as if u dnt need the money
Arrewa:
allow them to chest beat in peace!

Ordinary onions way we no supply go south for 2 days una cry up and down!

Okoro is from the north... You people don't have Okoro. "Kubewa"

You don't have onions!

You don't have goats in commercial quantity You only have goats in some village compound.

We provide you with goats... Go to the express and see hundreds of trailers of goats moving down your region.

Na we dey give una that Jacky! "Donkey" Cos una like Jacky meat die!

We give you guys pepper!

We dey give una maize

We give you everything!

I mean everything including fruits
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by NairalandDoctor(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2020
adadike:
My next target is onions cultivation. To hell with their foodstuffs. Apart from onions and tomatoes what do we really need from them?
hahaha wishes is all I see. Go and do it if you have the balls
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by AFONJACOW(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
princemillla:

Must we wait? With this now am growing Interest in farming
.... Greenhouse farming has proven to be most easiest and efficient... Here in Taiwan complete frozen is chicken 600 naira... Do you knw I spent more in food in Nigeria than in Taipei
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by StrongInBed: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

[b]The poorest and backward Region own your Region, you are the North's property grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/339385-northern-nigeria-backward-similar-to-afghanistan-in-development-el-rufai.html

Northern Nigeria backward, similar to Afghanistan in development – El-Rufai

“We have to speak the truth to ourselves and ask why is it that northern Nigeria has development indicators similar to Afghanistan, a country still at war?

“We have the largest number of poor people in the world, most of them in northern Nigeria. Nigeria also has the largest number of out of school children, virtually all of them in Northern Nigeria.

“Northern Nigeria has become the centre of drug abuse, gender violence, banditry, kidnapping, and terrorism. We have also been associated with a high divorce rate and breakdown of families. This is the naked truth that we have to tell ourselves,” Mr El-Rufai said.

Mr El-Rufai’s statement of poor development indices in Northern Nigeria is backed by facts previously reported by PREMIUM TIMES.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52617551

Which part of Nigeria is the poorest?
The people living in the Northern region and rural areas of Nigeria were confirmed to be the poorest according to research. Poverty has also been increasing in the North and Northwest areas of the country as they account for 87% of poor people in Nigeria as of 2016.

Over 82 million Nigerians are poor, northern states dominate list
The number of Nigerians that are poor have been estimated to be 82.9 million people, this is revealed in the latest Poverty and Inequality report released by the national Bureau of Statistics
[/b]
THE JOKE IS ON YOU FOOLISH ANIMAL WITHOUT SENSE....ALL THE SCHOOL FAILURES ALWAYS ACT LIKE ONE.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Naajjii:

Ha ha ..All those beggars ,mai suya etc are from Niger Republic no reasonable northerner would like to live in your ritualist infested ,Osu Caste Eastern region, this shows how ignorant you people are,you cannot tell between northern Nigerians and Niger republic. Some of the northerners living there are top governement officials , top police officials, high ranking military people, head of agencies or parastatals etc they are there for officail assignments where they rule and control you slaves.
SLAVES you can only have your Biafra when the north is ready to give you.. grin grin. until then continue to follow instructions of your lord and savior Nnamdi Kalu the head of terrrorist organisation IPOD

By the way What part of jew are you from and also what category of OSU CASTE are you?. .

See as you finish all those BIAFRAN miscreants and their leaders. grin grin grin

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Naajjii: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

See as you finish all those BIAFRAN miscreants and their leaders. grin grin grin
Man i enjoy taking on those Nyamiri people
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Naajjii: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
FrMbaka:

Nyamir , let Benue ,Kogi, and Taraba people talk speak for themselves, you face your red sand easter region, defend your region mind you Benue just warned You ipod never to place that Biafra flag on their soil and Kogi people see you as slaves, if you go to history in Kogi you Igbo nyamiri people were slaves of Igala and Idoma People, they see you as slaves and dubious people. Igboor

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Bambambiglo: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Niger with the largest land mass and the home of Nigeria's hydro electricity is "inconsequential"?

I doubt you know what that word means and your spelling corroborates it.

If not for your quota system education, you should have know that I meant the population and not land mass
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by angelfallz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
FrMbaka:

You're an ignoramus

Thank you. grin grin grin
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Bambambiglo: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Manab:
u can divide us Niger,nassarawa and kogi from northern Nigeria stop fooling ur self plz we ar de real notherns.

You are a fulani terrorist
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Owologbo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Naajjii:

ha ha go to OSU CASTE temple ask and also ask Nnamdi Kalu your lord and savour ,you will get the answer.
I'm sorry for wasting my time on you.
Anyone that pointed out how useless your region is automatically becomes an Ipob to you? Rubbish.
I won't reply you again.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Naajjii:

[s]Nyamir , let Benue ,Kogi, and Taraba people talk speak for themselves, you face your red sand easter region, defend your region mind you Benue just warned You ipod never to place that Biafra flag on their soil and Kogi people see you as slaves, if you go to history in Kogi you Igbo nyamiri people were slaves of Igala and Idoma People, they see you as slaves and dubious people. Igboor[/s]

Adamu, who made you their speaker?

How do they see you Muhammedian jihadists?
Saints?
Your Boko Haram Muhammedian flag is not welcomed in those places you mentioned.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
angelfallz:

Thank you. grin grin grin

You're welcome grin
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Naajjii: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
FrMbaka:

Adamu, who made you their speaker?

How do they see you Muhammedian jihadists?
Saints?
Your Boko Haram Muhammedian flag is not welcomed in those places you mentioned.
How about your history of being slaves to Igalas of Kogi state?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by QuotaSystem: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bambambiglo:

If not for your quota system education, you should have know that I meant the population and not land mass

If not for your sheer ignorance, you'd realize Niger state has a greater population than most, if not all southern states so only a total dunce would still term that as inconsequential.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Loveurneighbour: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
dlaw70:

yes
Then you're the lazy type
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Loveurneighbour: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
tutudesz:

Niger Delta focus had never been agriculture driven before.
Then they are inviting future hunger in their land
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Welcome development. The south should also make sure petroleum products are not allowed passage to the north. And see how those morons start scrambling to shout "one nejeria!"
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by dlaw70(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
Then you're the lazy type
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Bambambiglo: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
QuotaSystem:

If not for your sheer ignorance, you'd realize Niger state has a greater population than most, if not all southern states so only a total dunce would still term that as inconsequential.

Why is comprehension so hard for you like this?

The minority of that population that ass licks the northern caliphate are the inconsequential ones. Hope it has entered that your thick skull
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Muna4real(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Okoro is from the north... You people don't have Okoro. "Kubewa"

You don't have onions!

You don't have goats in commercial quantities! You only have goats in some village compound.

We provide you with goats... Go to the express and see hundreds of trailers of goats moving down your region.

Na we dey give una that Jacky! Cos una like Jacky meat die!

We give you guys pepper!

We give you everything!

Stop being ungrateful!!

Being ungrateful for what we buy?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by QuotaSystem: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Why is comprehension so hard for you like this?

The minority of that population that ass licks the northern caliphate are the inconsequential ones. Hope it has entered that your thick skull

Again you spread out your ignorance like a fine cloth.

Which minority are you talking about in Niger State? Nupe? Kontagora? Fulani? Hausa? Who?

You've just shown you are completely empty upstairs about the demography of Niger state. I'm done.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by EgusiShankly: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Supported!!!
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by ibuildstuff(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
FrMbaka:

They have closed the Southern Borders.
They import food through the Northern borders then sell to Southern Nigerians.
Import abi smuggle.

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Naajjii: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Owologbo:

I'm sorry for wasting my time on you.
Anyone that pointed out how useless your region is automatically becomes an Ipob to you? Rubbish.
I won't reply you again.
Its only Ipod people that talk exactly the way you do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.