Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice (55823 Views)

Youths Beat Catholic Priest, Odunze, In Ebonyi For Flogging Councilor's Son / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Badonasty(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
lol....I can only imagine the type of poverty hammering them in that Ebonyi state...Igbo kwenu
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by SeriouslySense(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
if they want Biafra, it's not bad, as long as they mostly choose Biafra, stop the self-condemnation and lets them decide.
bigcasava1:
My people are wicked, that is why the idea of Biafra am against it cos they don't love themselves to
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by abduljabbar4(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

oga what is ur own with what I said na

you must be a busy body kind of person which shows thunder will b visiting you more often so I am reserving my thunder for now.

My own with what you said is that you are a shameless bigot. Ebonyi (a state) and Hausa (a major tribe).

Let me give you a little free education. Thunder is totally harmless. The thing that can hurt you is called "lightening "

Tha k you.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Deemayor: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wait I don't get it.
Is it because of cup of rice? � �
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Smartben123456: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Some people are trying for cocking lie " cup of rice" at 10yrs and your said further he was thrown into fire finally he was receiving treatment and hurides said we should not arrest them let them paid for the hospital bill first.

*Just imagine your brain.....?
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by modsfucker: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
this Ebonyi people and Hausa's are the same. always acting like animals. for crying out loud the boy was just hungry and needs to feed his mentally challenged father also.

if this story is true then I pray the culprits gets 60,000yrs of suffering with hard labour

I know you'd lose your sanity, the day you did not drag Hausas in something that entirely has nothing to do with the Hausas... There was no mention of Hausa in the whole story, but how can you have your orgasm if Hausas are not dragged in the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by laivwire(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why in earth will you keeping saying roasted for Christ sake.

He's a human being
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
this is so so wrong.
when did Nigerians turn into this?I know we have some animalistic traits in us but please let's learn how to put it in check.
abeg.

jungle justice isn't the way to go
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by cryptotech: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
it too bad, can't u even go near your politician, instead you will still hail them from stealing your future and the future of your generation, too much animals in Africa, a dark continent full of ape
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by SeriouslySense(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
like lightening cream abi lightening the stage
abduljabbar4:

My own with what you said is that you are a shameless bigot. Ebonyi (a state) and Hausa (a major tribe).

Let me give you a little free education. Thunder is totally harmless. The thing that can hurt you is called "lightening "

Tha k you.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by lastempero: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ebonyi people,dem be real cannibals ooo.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Liposure: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
How did we get to this
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by SeriouslySense(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
its obvious, food is ready, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

But seriously he could actually mean it self
laivwire:
Why in earth will you keeping saying roasted for Christ sake.

He's a human being
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Gideonski: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
The hypocrisy in this country is too much. A little kid got lynched for stealing cups of rice while the politicians that have stopped this country from becoming a better place by looting publix funds are being celebrated. There are somethings we do in this country that even the devil will take jotter and write some notes down to learn.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by LiesSlayer007: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Abakiliki people and wickedness are 5&6. demons and animals thats wat they are.reason why they bare backward till date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by ruffDiamond: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
animal kingdom.. that's all I have to say
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by cryptotech: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
modsfucker:

I know you'd lose your sanity, the day you did not drag Hausas in something that entirely has nothing to do with the Hausas... There was no mention of Hausa in the whole story, but how can you have your orgasm if Hausas are not dragged in the story
they are same animal, which sensible human will order the shooting of armless protesters, truth is always bitter, only time will tell.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by benamyth(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
the human race have so lost the humanity that was once the trademark of humans.
SAVAGES EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by chatinent: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hunger is the root of evil.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Onekind04(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
lailo:
they only burnt the stealing spirit
are u serious?
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by danielmal: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
masterP042:
I'm an Igbo but sometimes I just thank the stars that the jihadists didn't get to us first before the white missionaries. The kind strong heart we get eh. It is unimaginable. Even the Christianity we carry am for head like extremists. This trump saga has really opened my eyes, how the fvck do we support a racist just because he's a Christian, how are we different from northerners that support dictatorial buhari because he's a Muslim.
If our hearts are pure, there's no reason the world and even other tribes won't support our biafra struggle. But how can they, when our brothers are in their prisons for drugs, cultism and other crimes. They've found out that we only owe our loyalty to money and wealth, and anyone whose loyalty hinges on money can't be trusted, cos he'll sell u out to the highest bidder.
Rip young Ifeanyi

Well said
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Teewon20(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
people can burn a 10 year old kid for stealing rice but can't stand up to persons that steal millions and billions of naira.....black will never learn
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Whoknowsme: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
this Ebonyi people and Hausa's are the same. always acting like animals. for crying out loud the boy was just hungry and needs to feed his mentally challenged father also.

if this story is true then I pray the culprits gets 60,000yrs of suffering with hard labour
Seconded. I'm with u on this
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Oostr1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
angelEmade:
fear human beings!
How can anyone do this to their own kind?

People need to love each other, not killing each other!
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Kaybex007(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
When will my people start getting things right? The boy's mother is late and the father is mentally challenge, don't they think a little boy who is going through this at a very young age should be a community child, a child the whole community should cater for or take to orphanage home. This is very unfair. A child of ten years is supposed to be under someone who will look after him, now he is left alone to survive, how do they think he will survive if not stealing. Before anyone will come and tell me can't he work, or start telling me he/she started working at his age, please ask yourself if your hustle at that period can fully cater for you, I am one million percent sure you will still be eating "MUMMY THANK YOU" at that age. Peace be unto everyone. Amin.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Harrynight(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Upon all the rice they're producing in Ebonyi

They still get mind burnt hi to death?
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Arrewa: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:
Racoon, look at your brothers. TEN YEAR OLD, for stealing CUPS OF RICE.

Imagine the horror. Yet you dare to call others "barbarians".

You're the worst hypocrite there is on the face of this planet.

Arrewa, please look for Racoon's comment on this thread and point me to it.
that shameless man is a bloody hypocrite!

Let me copy and save this thread for future references

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Kaybex007(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
masterP042:
I'm an Igbo but sometimes I just thank the stars that the jihadists didn't get to us first before the white missionaries. The kind strong heart we get eh. It is unimaginable. Even the Christianity we carry am for head like extremists. This trump saga has really opened my eyes, how the fvck do we support a racist just because he's a Christian, how are we different from northerners that support dictatorial buhari because he's a Muslim.
If our hearts are pure, there's no reason the world and even other tribes won't support our biafra struggle. But how can they, when our brothers are in their prisons for drugs, cultism and other crimes. They've found out that we only owe our loyalty to money and wealth, and anyone whose loyalty hinges on money can't be trusted, cos he'll sell u out to the highest bidder.
Rip young Ifeanyi

I really love this comment of yours, despite this, you are not tribalistic or supporting the bad deeds of your people, I would love to tell you that this is not only happening among your tribe, it's happening all over the country. A yoruba man will backbite his fellow tribe all cuz of money, an hausa or fulani man will tell you to go ahead and kill his family and not his cows, cuz he cherish the money he will get from selling his cow more than his family. Whoever succeeded in making us believe money has more value that a human life really did a great job. Nigeria has become a jungle where you do whatever it takes to survive.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Royalfurnitures: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Those that did that will never escape the wrath of God. That boy did that cos of hunger I'm sure. Reasonable people suppose to have tried to see what could be done to make the kid not to do such again instead of burning him. I'm. Sure even big thieves there would participate in burning him

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos / Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.