Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Between Fashola And Bhuari And Ribadu? Who Will Be Voted For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Fashola And Bhuari And Ribadu? Who Will Be Voted For (820 Views)

Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Fashola And Bhuari And Ribadu? Who Will Be Voted For by vigasimple(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
I pose this question because a lot of Southern mugus think Bhuari is the next thing after christmas, but when all the dust will have settle, it will be clear to all of them that the NORTH just want their property,THE PRESIDENCY

my question is this between Bhuari and fashola who is the better person that can operate in a multi culture , etnic and religious setting, what about their educationalbackground and the way they carry themselves? Did Bhuari get his anti corruption war against the North as he did when he was a Military head of state?

The most important question of all, WILL THE NORTH VOTE FOR FASHOLA, as it stand today, remeber he is a Muslim, what again if he is a christian?

Once the power goes back to the NOrth, it ain't coming back down south for at leat another 20 years.

GE maybe appear 'clueless' but he is playing smart northern politics, he cannot afford gra gra as we in the south will like to see. He is far the better candidates for this time.

So, who is the better person Bhuari or fashola, then it will be clear to everyone what this election is all about.

The North simply want their power back at any cost.
Re: Between Fashola And Bhuari And Ribadu? Who Will Be Voted For by denko(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
everybody knows that except those hiding under the pretext that buhari is a saint
Re: Between Fashola And Bhuari And Ribadu? Who Will Be Voted For by Gbawe: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2011
Democracy is a journey and not a destination. There is no need to pander to ethnic sentiments by belabouring the notion of "do me I do you" . I could not care less if Northerners would not vote for a southerner. That would not stop me voting for a Northerner (Ribadu or Buhari) I think , for now , and amongst those contesting , represents the best chance of progress for all Nigeria.

Below , you are simply being alarmist because some of us have grown beyond the primitive agitation of seeing our kinsman 'holding' power even if we , and the entire nation, may derive absolutely nothing from this individual . Let the best man , amongst those who present themselves , get the Job. Simple :

Once the power goes back to the NOrth, it ain't coming back down south for at leat another 20 years.

(1) (Reply)

Expo For Jo Boy / We’ll Defend Jonathan’s Mandate To The End, N-delta Ex-militants Vow / Reject Postings To Northern States, Group Directs Yoruba Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.