Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,427 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Said Don't Concede Election 'under Any Circumstance' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Flashback: Hillary Clinton Said Don't Concede Election 'under Any Circumstance' (312 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Said Don't Concede Election 'under Any Circumstance' by 9jahotblog: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Those calling for President Donald Trump to concede the election after Joe Biden went against his own words – allowing the media to dictate the election winner – have a short memory.

And, no, it is not the weeks it took former Vice President Al Gore to concede in 2000. It is the far more recent words of Hillary Clinton, who said Biden "should not concede under any circumstances."

That was just this August, amid the pending legal battles over the mass mail-in balloting instituted by Democrat-run states.

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is," Clinton said.

Democrats seemed to be fine then with a protracted legal battle over balloting, particularly when it might have meant them fighting to win a contested election, including mobilizing Biden campaign-friendly poll workers.

"We've got to have a massive legal operation, I know the Biden campaign is working on that," Clinton said. "We have to have poll workers, and I urge people, who are able, to be a poll worker. We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places. This is a big organizational challenge, but at least we know more about what they're going to do."

Read Newsmax: Flashback: Hillary Said Don't Concede Election 'Under Any Circumstance' 

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/996002/1

Re: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Said Don't Concede Election 'under Any Circumstance' by 9jahotblog: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2020
lol funny leftists democrat leaders.
Re: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Said Don't Concede Election 'under Any Circumstance' by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2020
how I wish GEJ had adhere to these, we won't be where we are today in this country..
Re: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Said Don't Concede Election 'under Any Circumstance' by 9jahotblog: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
how I wish GEJ had adhere to these, we won't be where we are today in this country..
yes.
Re: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Said Don't Concede Election 'under Any Circumstance' by 9jahotblog: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala cc OAM4J
Re: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Said Don't Concede Election 'under Any Circumstance' by Racoon(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2020
The internet never forgets.It just keep helping to remind karma of your past fuckups or iberiberism.
Re: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Said Don't Concede Election 'under Any Circumstance' by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Wonderful!!!
Great times ahead!!
GOD BLESS President Trump.

There is Declaration/Prayer that I Love so much.
It goes like this!

I am a Chosen! I am a Chosen! I am a Chosen! Therefore let all the Evil traps, nets or gallows which the Enemies Have set against me, Entrap them in JESUS Name..

(1) (Reply)

US Presidency's Press Office On Break / 8,000 Fraudulent Voter Registration Applications Submitted On Behalf Of Homeless / Jay Sekulow Says Thumb Drive In Georgia Could Be Tip Of The Iceberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.