Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) (7801 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by JOBgame(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2020
i have never cum not to talk more of jerk,experts pls explain your experince
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Temmylee01(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2020
Shooooooooooooooooooots!!!!!!!

Issokay

Aaaaaaaaahhhhh the feeling is always mutual... Wait u say you never experience that shit before aaaaaaahhhhh you won't understand then kai

Shoooooooooooooooters.

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by YoonSung57: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by SILENTandSMART2: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2020
Whala for we virgins

Lemme wait for comments ,smiley
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Juliusmomoh: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2020
Out of the world .,

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2020

7 Likes

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:
grin Ask Shortyy MhisTahrah BKsoul Hintona Fati2001 Petyprincess
You well so? Hope you are okay

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
What is cum? I have never heard of that before. Is it another name for plantain chips?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by supremsuccess(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
iLegendd:
What is cum? I have never heard of that before. Is it another name for plantain chips?

maybe
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
JOBgame:
i have never cum not to talk more of jerk,experts pls explain your experince

Really?

You're missing a lot grin
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by kuonbe(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
cool That feeling like you jump into hot akara oil on fire coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Michealky: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
its Magical, you get flooded with euphoria but within the next 10 seconds of experiencing that feeling, the babe starts to disgust you. Doesn't happen to everybody tho but the more i have sex with my girlfriend i get tired of her.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by A305: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Michealky:
its Magical, you get flooded with euphoria but within the next 10 seconds of experiencing that feeling, the babe starts to disgust you. Doesn't happen to everybody tho but the more i have sex with my girlfriend i get tired of her.
it's call post nut clarity.

This is why you are often adviced to jerk off before making any rash romantic decisions with your girl or sexual partner.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by illicit(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cum again pls wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Obajemu(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Another name for sense, go get one grin grin grin

iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by CastingCrowns(f): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
what is cum?
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by SILENTandSMART2: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
CastingCrowns:
what is cum?

It means cum and collect brain,

It brings joy and happiness wink

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by brain54(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
iLegendd:

its cumplicated

2 Likes

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Denique(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Here to learn from the elders...

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by PAWG(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cumming is overated in men. Only ladies enjoy it. I feel irritated afterwards, it's better to stay aroused than to cum

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
BKsoul:
You well so? Hope you are okay
Shey na everything you go dey take fight nii
Be calming down now

One more thing we are tired of seeing your leg
It's high time you show your face cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Denique:
Here to learn from the elders...
Come on you're the elder here (agba)
Let learn from you cool
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
op e dey be like say Dem just comot cocoa house for my head walahi
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Daddycharger: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Omo
My own de do me like say I have epilepsy, that feeling is heavenly...

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Psych412(f): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
I feel sleepy/lazy sometimes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by fmcjunior(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
"As soon as I cum, I come back to my senses" -lil Wayne

9 Likes

Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
ZIINI:
Shey na everything you go dey take fight nii Be calming down now
One more thing we are tired of seeing your leg It's high time you show your face cool
Shey i see your own face?
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by brain54(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
BKsoul:
I must confess....you have a bigg leg!
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
brain54:

I must confess....you have a bigg leg!
but its not bigger than your brain nah....You have 54 brains
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by brain54(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
BKsoul:
but its not bigger than your brain nah....You have 54 brains
your right...! big and nice.
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
brain54:

your right...! big and nice.
lol
Re: The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
BKsoul:
No worry you wey dey show leg na still you go show your face

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) / Guys Please Stop Doing This, Ladies Don't Like It(photo) / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.