Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Another Endsars Protester Eromosele Arrested By Police In His House In Ikeja Lag - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Endsars Protester Eromosele Arrested By Police In His House In Ikeja Lag (584 Views)

'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Endsars Protester Eromosele Arrested By Police In His House In Ikeja Lag by Pmpm: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
According to a twitter user who reveals the arrest video, another Endsars protester Eromosele Adene has been arrested by the police in his house in Ikeja Lagos, pmtv report.

It was learnt that the police in his two vehicles invaded the house of the activist on Saturday to arrest him. He was denied access to his lawyer and his well concerned family members and was taken to then police cp office in Lagos.

Earlier report says 253 protesters has arrested but was instructed by the Lagos police command to free them with immediate effect. But yet another arrest was made by the police on Saturday.

Watch the Arrest Video below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/11/another-endsars-protester-eromosele.html?m=1

Re: Another Endsars Protester Eromosele Arrested By Police In His House In Ikeja Lag by RigtousSlawomir: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
angry

Damnn Niggarr!!!

The end is near angry

They can't silence us, we want good governance!! angry
Re: Another Endsars Protester Eromosele Arrested By Police In His House In Ikeja Lag by GreatInRock(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
I think this government us very sick. They need the attention of psychiatrists.
Re: Another Endsars Protester Eromosele Arrested By Police In His House In Ikeja Lag by Pious101: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
This government dey seriously find watin no dey find then
Re: Another Endsars Protester Eromosele Arrested By Police In His House In Ikeja Lag by Donspicey: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle e no dey hard to start.....

Was Arresting dem part of d panel of investigation that was set up.......

Dis govt jst dey make d matter worst day by day...
E come be like say dey want d youths to do dia worst......

Re: Another Endsars Protester Eromosele Arrested By Police In His House In Ikeja Lag by Pious101: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
This government dey seriously find watin no dey find them
Re: Another Endsars Protester Eromosele Arrested By Police In His House In Ikeja Lag by SMI2020: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
let me sha sorosoke now... I'M NOT ON TWITTER OOH... mak no van play rough play come my house, because e b Lik dem dey pick anybody dem wish to just for the news...
Re: Another Endsars Protester Eromosele Arrested By Police In His House In Ikeja Lag by Pmpm: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
wink
Pious101:
This government dey seriously find watin no dey find then

(1) (Reply)

Two Suspected Armed Robbers Gunned Down, 8 Others Arrested In Akwa Ibom / Edo State Head Of Service Kidnapped, Driver Killed - Tribune / See What Kidnappers Did To This Beautiful Lady And Where It Happened [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.