Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) (30241 Views)

10,000 Rivers State Job: Application Is Open, Apply Now! / Lagos State Job Registration Centres / 7 Up Nigeria Company Recruitment/submit Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
SaintBishop:
Says who? And how do you get to that conclusion? Who hates to work anyways? Btw i am not from Bonny.

Hmm you sound like a Bonnite. btw I never said you were from bonny.
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
ogmask:
Why cant these young ones take up insurance agency work.
There's so much untapped resources in that industry for any serious person to grab.
I know some insurance agents whose commissions on a bad month is in excess of 500k
I will advise young pple especially to look in this direction

How does it work
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by ediko5(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Majority of them are among the people who condemned EndSARS protests.

Now they are rushing to reap the benefit.
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
favinvest:
its high time university education be suspended..

lets focus on vocational education..

I bet u almost everyone will have one or 2 trade skills that can him or her to make money..

Very true
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by kaptaintintin: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
ogmask:
Why cant these young ones take up insurance agency work.
There's so much untapped resources in that industry for any serious person to grab.
I know some insurance agents whose commissions on a bad month is in excess of 500k
I will advise young pple especially to look in this direction

pls explain some more
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
armadeo:

Just free that guy make e dey yan like say we no know what's up.
Your shoe go catch fire and no water to quench am.
funny but true
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by 2kurupt(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
nabiz:
the problem is not marketing insurance company. The problem is marking insurance products. Marketing insurance products in Nigeria is like marketing Buhari in the eastern part of Nigeria. The insurance company in Nigeria has no products to offer but a deceit

Well said, most insurance companies operate like scam outfits. Niger Insurance is still holding back more than a third of my life insurance benefits despite the tenure ending long ago.

Insurance in Nigeria?! Never again angry angry
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wike and scamming na 5&6.. grin
This state is a disgrace to SS
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by erospecial: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
favinvest:
its high time university education be suspended..

lets focus on vocational education..

I bet u almost everyone will have one or 2 trade skills that can him or her to make money..
the vocational skills are governed by higher knowledge in the degree you're asking for its suspension.
you blacks are fake and less human beings in all ramifications!
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by SaintBishop: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
quentin06:

Hmm you sound like a Bonnite. btw I never said you were from bonny.

Lol grin
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
quentin06:

I laugh, rivers youth don't like to work, they prefer free money, they will sell their slots to the non indigenes, like they did in Bonny.
If there's work in Bonny dm me oooo, i have a friend who's looking for work and he likes to work guess what? he's from Rivers lol.
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by BREYZ: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
donb06:
even if the slot wasn't up to 300,000... At least hundreds of thousands of youths applied yet their site no crash.... Rivers Govt no try for this one abeg

Once they start now, still someone like you that will still complain.
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by highness25(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
yungdynho:
Photos: Massive Crowd Queue For Job Application Submission In PH, Rivers State

Overwhelming crowd of Rivers people storm state secretariat to submit application letters for the 5,000 job vacancies announced by Rivers State Government.

Please they said we should submit both our first school leaving certificate and I can't find my own. Please can I still submit without it? I have other requirements
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
rummmy:
the north honestly needs this advice the more but our distanced Djalon visitors will not listen......
Every parts of the country need it bruv.
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by OyinO: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
When will these youths get sense? Are they not aware or realise when they are fooled?
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by Ucee1999: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
yarimo:
instead of them to wait for NNAMDI KANU to give them jobs grin grin

yarimo. You wont kill me one day grin grin grin grin

Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by MIRACLEIKEDICHI: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
You dont have to stake your money.....stop wasting time... see proofs of payments..... just go to their official Facebook group ........you have to check this out.....Do you know you can make money?...
All you need is your phone, a good browser.....this is legitimate.... You have to try this out just go to...if you are a doubting Thomas step aside..... You have nothing to lose...your money is not necessarily required... Go to the site to know more and thank me later......simply register with my link as a click earner.... http://blissfora.com/?ref=4698
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by SaintBishop: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
WorWorBoy:
If there's work in Bonny dm me oooo, i have a friend who's looking for work and he likes to work guess what? he's from Rivers lol.
Lol.
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Agriculture create more job than others sectors, the process industry is highly automated only few jobs can be guaranteed. Let's the various LGA go into mechanized farming.
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 1:06am On Nov 11, 2020
covid19 is real. Super spreaders
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by donb06: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2020
BREYZ:

Once they start now, still someone like you that will still complain.
we go complain till they get it right that's how good citizens behave
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2020
hmmmm
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by yungdynho(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
highness25:

Please they said we should submit both our first school leaving certificate and I can't find my own. Please can I still submit without it? I have other requirements

You need your FSLC
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by highness25(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
yungdynho:

You need your FSLC
. What do i do now?
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by yungdynho(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
highness25:
. What do i do now?
Where did you attend ur primary school?
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by highness25(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
yungdynho:

Where did you attend ur primary schpool?

My community.
Re: 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
ubcandid:

Lol, why u dey whine person.....insurance job I do for I.T period for ph....you go waka tire, sun go reject you.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank Sacked 142 Staff / Most Hilarious Interview Conversation / Tuesdays and Thursdays Guardian Jobs Adverts & Punch Wed Jobs Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.