Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections (1055 Views)

Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? / See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by donnie(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
The Simpsons who are known to have predicted 9/11 attacks, Trump presidency, Kobe Bryant's death, Covid19, etc also predicted a post election apocalypse, war, famine, pestilence, the end of democracy. They even showed the four horsemen of the book of Revelation. Of course the Illuminati control all the major programming we have on TV.

But you should have been getting ready by now if you've followed my threads from 2019 ending and observed the events taking place in the world since then.

Prepare and live ready... We are living in scriptural times. And I don't mean the rapture you ignorantly scream about. Like the days of NOAH, the wicked will be taken with the destruction, and the righteous (Isrealites) left. LIES RULE the world. Even your religion is a lie.

The Chosen people of ISOLELE (ISRAEL) are below the SARAH-HARAN (SAHARAN) desert. REPENT AS ISOLELE and keep the Commandments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqF6xYA3trA

1 Like

Re: Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by donnie(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
Do not wait to hear this message in church or mosque... As obedient brainwashed slaves, they will never preach it. Besides it doesn't give room for lies and the usual racketeering.
Re: Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Donnie my Brother! I love your Ways but unfortunately there are things you have to also submit to!

You need to Submit to JESUS as your Lord and Savior! Leave all these your who is white and black Jesus or Isreal. All that are irrelevant..

What any wise Human needs now is not Simpsons predictions! The Bible has it all!

We are in the Last of the Last days..
The Word of GOD be broken!
The Word of GOD cannot lie!

A day is Coming Millions all over the World will Suddenly Vanish to Meet JESUS in the air..

It's not Everything we argue about! We Just need to Submit to GOD'S Word..

I Love you with the Love of GOD Brother but JESUS Loves you Most..

2 Likes

Re: Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by donnie(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chosen1984:
Donnie my Brother! I love your Ways but unfortunately there are things you have to also submit to!

You need to Submit to JESUS as your Lord and Savior! Leave all these your who is white and black Jesus or Isreal. All that are irrelevant..

What any wise Human needs now is not Simpsons predictions! The Bible has it all!

A day is Coming Millions all over the World will Suddenly Vanish to Meet JESUS in the air..

I will never submit to that SCAM of a white Jesus you're preaching. NEVER AGAIN.

And your pretribulation rapture teaching is false. It's not scriptural. Every nation must be humbled and made to confess their lies and accept who the chosen people (TRUE BLACK ISRAELITES) are.

You're planning to escape after all the abominations you Christians have polluted the earth with. That will never happen

After the Most High has shaken the nations then our BLACK MESSIAH will he appear to gather his chosen (ISRAELITES). Then shall we rule and reign with our King forever here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
donnie:

I will never submit to that SCAM of a white Jesus you're preaching. NEVER AGAIN.

And your pretribulation rapture teaching is false. It's not scriptural. Every nation must be humbled and made to accept who the chosen people are before anyone leaves.

You're planning to escape after all the abominations you Christians have polluted the earth with.

grin grin
My Brother , this your white/black talks is the funniest thing I have heard since I became Saved..

My Brother, that talk has nothing to do with you or me..

Let's leave all these unnecessary Nonessentials talks and Focus on what Matters!
What Matters is JESUS!

Whatever you Claim or say you are , If you Miss or Misrepresent JESUS, you Have Missed it..

Even the Isrealites you talk about Must Submit to JESUS Christ before they will be Saved in the times of Jacob's Trouble!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by donnie(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chosen1984:

grin grin
My Brother , this your white/black talks is the funniest thing I have heard since I became Saved..

Let's leave all these unnecessary Nonessentials talks and Focus on what Matters!
What Matters is JESUS!

Whatever you Claim or say you are , If you Miss or Misrepresent JESUS, you Have Missed it..

Even the Isrealites you talk about Must Submit to JESUS Christ they are Saved in the times of Jacob's Trouble!

It's non-essential to dumb black brainwashed negroes. It's not important and in the 1500s the image was changed from black to white by the white devils you worship hmm?

Are the chosen people not supposed to repent as ISOLELE (ISRAEL) and return to YAH in the last days? How will they know if they are not told?

And who told you you are saved?
Re: Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by donnie(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Paula White summons angels from Africa to come help Trump win the election. grin

Obviously there's something these Edomites know that they hide from dumb white Jesus-worshipping negroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiLicFO0Ftg

1 Like

Re: Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by MuttleyLaff: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chosen1984:

Chosen1984:
grin grin My Brother, this your white/black talks is the funniest thing I have heard since I became Saved..

What Matters is JESUS!

Even the Isrealites you talk about Must Submit to JESUS Christ they are Saved in the times of Jacob's Trouble!
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ according to his concocted image, is a black face black skinned man

1 Like

Re: Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Yahshua HaMashiach aka Jesus Christ according to his concocted image, is a black face black skinned man

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by donnie(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections by oranget(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Allah - The True And Only God. / Apostle Michael Orokpo: How I Knew My Wife Was The One / Your Key To Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.