Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped (2286 Views)

FG Begins Verification Exercise For Employees / FG Extends Verification Exercise Of NAL Ex-worker / WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by Kyase(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:

People should rather becareful with the guy.. Na the notorious NL cancellers operating that moniker.

Librarian in Massachusetts, BrooklynSouth in Texas.

He has switched to his alternative monikers to comments and report those who are sure of his fraud.

Read between the line...

Japaaaaa

Very unserious creature...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by Afamed: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
thanks for your prompt response.
She resides in Akwa ibom while the PTAD office is at Abuja, her pension managers are at Calabar and I doubt they will verify her again, so which means she needs to be on her way to Abuja.
So I sent a message to PTAD and they replied me that there are ways to conduct a mobile verification exercise for those pensioners that are too frail and weak. So they gave me an email address for that And I sent them.
I don't know how long it'll take them to respond.
Do you know if it works?
cc labiola
After scamming people with your fake betting odds, here you are again, you want to scam FG of Nigeria again. Truly IPoB are dangerous elements
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by Afamed: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2020
Kyase:

Very unserious creature...... grin
You don see our nigga from Massachusetts working with intelligence agency .
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by helinues: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2020
Afamed:

I have just exposed one of your numerous dubious activities.

Broda, na their past go hunt all mischievous people die...

Some of them don't know the consequences of their actions on NL...

In Wike's voice, Ntorrrrr

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by PIMPAR: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
are you serious?
There are genuine claims but the issue I'm having is how she can be verified without the need to go down to Abuja cos it's far, she isn't all that strong enough.
I fear most of you. With the genuine effort I offered you. Most of you are the problems to this Nation.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by Afamed: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Kyase:

Yes in their library grin oh god cheesy
That boy ehhhhhh
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by ebenezer202l(f): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

I fear most of you. With the genuine effort I offered you. Most of you are the problems to this Nation.
how? I don't understand
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by kokoA(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2020
I think we deserve the kind of leaders/rulers we get in this country.
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by ebenezer202l(f): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

tell that to your hopeless family

enough is enough
it's fire for fire

no rest for scumbag
i swear with my life
sister save your energy abeg.
You even get time for those miscreants?
Good morning boss cool
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by Kyase(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2020
Afamed:

That boy ehhhhhh

Lol

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by PIMPAR: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Nah you got it all wrong bro.
I'm not what you just accused me of.
Don't mind those trolls cos we both have different political ideologies that's why they're taking it personal.
Didn't I tell you I am not coming again that my mum will go all by herself?
So what's the false claim?
So you are working as a Librarian in Massachusetts? But still struggling to give your Mum less than $100 as her transport fee.
You are truly a dubious character

1 Like

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by PIMPAR: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Nah you got it all wrong bro.
I'm not what you just accused me of.
Don't mind those trolls cos we both have different political ideologies that's why they're taking it personal.
Didn't I tell you I am not coming again that my mum will go all by herself?
So what's the false claim?
With 30 mints of conversation, you have switched to more than 5 monickers, then their accusations of you being a dubious character is totally right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Fulani Man From Niger Republic Who Duped The FG Of 166 Billion Naira / Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me / Total Lockdown In Asaba Today Biafraland 8.8.2022 Pix Attached - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.