Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? (7616 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / I Dont Write On This Platform To Be Liked Or To Make FP. FYI / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by WrittyWritter(f): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
Wasnt it d same money, u were drawn to?

angry..I'm not drawn to money smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Auladimeji(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
She polluted the air in my present... Imagine that rubbish angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Silentgroper(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
WrittyWritter:

angry..I'm not drawn to money smiley
Right
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by LordIsaac(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lack of sense and entitlement mentality!

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by brain54(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
dorin27:
I was always apologising for both the things I did and did not do till I got fed up.
why would you apologise for something you didn't do? I guess you were just in love...lover girlie!
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Davash222(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
Wasnt it d same money, u were drawn to?
God bless you, my brother.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by dorin27(f): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
brain54:

why would you apologise for something you didn't do? I guess you were just in love...lover girlie!
yea...I guess I was.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bad breath.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Initially was forming she was not Materialisticgringrin

Like depending on a man's Moneycheesy

The day I made a post on WhatsApp status of d NEED for women to make their own money,,,THE SHEDIAAT attacked me and after that day, I SENT HER NUMBER TO LAWMAcheesycheesycheesy

11 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
fuckaholic25:
having a crush is the worst thing dat can happen to a guy... gotta stalk her on all SM!! I pity them

You know the matter.

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by brain54(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
dorin27:
yea...I guess I was.
how are you? didn't see any of your posts today...hope your not on strike... or maybe I missed.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zzor:
Later got to know the he was just a cheap womanizer,as in those types that do prostitutes,thats a big turn off,i like decent men alot

But this is after sliding to my bore hole, the same rod he used to slide into ashewo wide hole, he used it to slide into my bore hoe. oooooooooooh, pls God take control of my body from devourers.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
she get long throat

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by dorin27(f): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
I am very well thank you....you did not see any of my post cause I have been busy and maybe doing low key thing. Strike ke? I am not ASSU na
brain54:

how are you? didn't see any of your posts today...hope your not on strike... or maybe I missed.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by brain54(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
dorin27:
I am very well thank you....you did not see any of my post cause I have been busy and maybe doing low key thing. Strike ke? I am not ASSU na
one cocky guy dey ask me question... did you see that?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by dorin27(f): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
brain54:

one cocky guy dey ask me question... did you see that?
I saw it but choose to ignore. It would be nice if you do same
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by brain54(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
dorin27:
I saw it but choose to ignore. It would be nice if you do same
ok
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Saviolamemphix(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
She was playing unnecessary mind games
Nigga gat no time for shit

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Telegram234(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolmia khalifa took over from her position

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Ayo2004: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zzor:
Later got to know the he was just a cheap womanizer,as in those types that do prostitutes,thats a big turn off,i like decent men alot
No wonder u come here to rant grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Dreyton36: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
dorin27:
I was always apologising for both the things I did and did not do till I got fed up.

I can relate

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
he was too arrogant and was steadily breaking my self worth I had to move.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by myBETmostCAST(m): 4:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Her puna was smelling like a rotten egg.

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:

You saved yourself alot of heartache and stds
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Well I am not avery patient person ..her shakara made me tired.

I want us to see and she be playing hard to get one-time too many. I got bored

The only thing I chase tht hard is money

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by deardevil(m): 6:11am On Nov 10, 2020
She always saying she hungry and barely eaten all day...... she barely say no to food or drinks
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by lwsquotes: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Stephen2324:
What made you lose interest in someone you liked or had a crush on?

https://lwsquotes.com/latest-captions-unique

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Denique(f): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2020
He was starting to be a smart leech on top the pill but I was smarter cool

You can't be both at the same time! cool

You wanna be a redpiller?! Stay true to cause!! tongue
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by femi4: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2020
She's too materialistic
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Kriss216: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Denique:
He was starting to be a smart leech on top the pill but I was smarter cool

You can't be both at the same time! cool

You wanna be a redpiller?! Stay true to cause!! tongue
You seems to be bothered about redpill. Mind if I know why?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by Denique(f): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:

You seem to be bothered about redpill. Mind if I know why?

I really am not.

It just doesn't sit well with me when a guy pretends to be one online and come simping in my bank account.

That is double standard and you will agree with me on that!

I'm of the school of thought that, whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.

Same goes for feminists. Let's endeavour to stay true to cause no matter what!!

Krissssss tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? by BigDawsNet: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2020
She was too relaxed and become loose
Because of my excessive Love and attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? / Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.