Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! (53514 Views)

I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared / No Sex Before Marriage ( I'm Taking A Break) / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by EmekaBlue(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ebere044:

Bro if she wasn't a fargin when you met her no pay shishi for dowry.

Na me talk am
grin her family go gree?
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Olisehinnocent: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Am facing the same issue. Am 27 years. Dey don dey ask me why I never marry.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
OwenJesse27:
If u are joking stop it
Na you one marry am abii you one give am wife ? cheesy
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Liposure: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Stallion93:
If no b American, Uk, Australian, Canadian, German or Switzerland Citizen...,I no marry abeg
try and consider now

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by omoadeleye(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
azawuoba:

something like that

Sorry
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Jack005(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
They push you to get married, when it gets rough, they will say "who send am to go marry " baba marry when you feel it's right for you.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
don't say we are obsessed about marriage stuff, you are African n a woman.someday you will need to start a family n children of your own too...

why are married men coming to you n asking you for help? that's one thing i dnt understand but perhaps you hv shown them you have enough n hence u never marry them deem you dnt hv much responsibility to spend.

dear, I knw the questions hurts but at 29 shouldn't you be thinking about settling down? Ask yourself, are you into a relationship now n how steady it is for you n the guy to plan ahead?

just be calm n work out a plan about settling down.....it will be best decision you will take.

cheers

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
omoadeleye:

Sorry
thanks bro
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Essence20(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Marry when it's right and convenient for you.
Marriage is a life time project and so there's no need to rush.
My two cents
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by InvertedHammer: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:
This is becoming irritating, for crying out loud.

When I go visiting a family or old neighbours. They'll be asking questions like:

Why are you not married yet?

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

And many other words like these...

I mean, will they be there to feed my family when I'm into the marriage? I don't know why Africa is so obsessed with marriage of a thing.

For crying out loud, I'll be just 29.

The numbers of married men disturbing me for financial assistance daily ehn. That's a turn off to get married soon.

Your opinion please.
/
At 29, your chance of getting married is less than 10%. It is over for you. Above 30...na Shiloh things.
/
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Pk01(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Baba go an marry pls..they are telling you the truth a man should marry at 28 to 30 while ladies 22 to 25 highest ... Look for that young girl so that you'll grow up together with your kids...if money dey marry that fine girl,if money no dey baba enter village go carry that girl wey u think say she dirty in two years time she go fresh die...I insist you marry bro ! Good luck

Nb: u can born 3 kids in 10 years..let say by that time you will be 40 and she 32..is a very nice thing to have 3 kids when you re still young..think critically bro... marriage is easy man

My advice to nl ladies pls stop looking for material things ..and reason with that guy...no one knows tomorrow..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by OwenJesse27(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Na you one marry am abii you one give am wife ? cheesy
Check is profile pic he has a gay pic as a profile pic ....it shows why he don't want to get married .... wink
I didn't say anything oh cool
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Caseywilliams(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
u Neva stil wan marry stil u want make we advice u the same time, if I may ask for Wat exactly are we to advice you??
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by tarantino1: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
OwenJesse27:

You have a gay pic as ur profile pic nah I see why you don't want to get married .... cheesy

Chaii oga repent ooh

That's a prophet Mohammed cartoon to spite muslims in response to their lack of condemnation to their brethren who beheaded people for 'insulting' their prophet.

I'm not a Gaybriel grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Liposure: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
tarantino1:

grin Na crime
atleast i go dun two or more b4 i consider marriage at age
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Klass99(f): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2020

7 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Chris2863(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sharp sharp you don drag his generation inside. Nawa o
Temmylee01:
sure your your generation won't know peace for sure. Ewu!!!!!!!
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by SmartPolician: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
LordIsaac:
Yet, at 29, as a lady, you must be CAREFUL! Most guys no longer see 29+ladies as normal women. They come off as desperate and full of baggages. No average man will leave a fresh 24 year old for a 29+. Your time is ticking... That's the bitter truth.

Huncle, speak for yourself

What financial value has a girl of 24 in today's Nigeria?

You think it's easy to shoulder marital responsibility?

5 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by OwenJesse27(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
doctorcovid29:
Hi am single medical doctor I need a serious Lady to marry,occupation and any kid,here is my what's app number or call me on +2348033196353 marry me
I need a medical doc too as a wife wink
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by OwenJesse27(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
tarantino1:

That's a prophet Mohammed cartoon to spite muslims in response to their lack of condemnation to their brethren who beheaded people for 'insulting' their prophet.

I'm not a Gaybriel grin

Hmmm issokay
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by OwenJesse27(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
I need a sugar mummy as a wife I can't come and kill my self...���
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Penboy: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
OwenJesse27:

I need a medical doc too as a wife wink

Why? If I may ask
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Purplebubble: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

shut ur trap...dummy
you're a retard. Hediot. Never quote me in your life again. Frustrated gambler. The person I was talking to did not respond and you brought your frustration to quote me, ewu gambia
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by 46arcadez(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:
This is becoming irritating, for crying out loud.

When I go visiting a family or old neighbours. They'll be asking questions like:

Why are you not married yet?

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

And many other words like these...

I mean, will they be there to feed my family when I'm into the marriage? I don't know why Africa is so obsessed with marriage of a thing.

For crying out loud, I'll be just 29.

The numbers of married men disturbing me for financial assistance daily ehn. That's a turn off to get married soon.

Your opinion please.
I am getting married at 40 by January next year.
My wife and kids have been planned for, so help me God

2 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Princeton92(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Only child/son??
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by tarantino1: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Hmmm issokay

Next time ask properly before jumping into conclusions

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Goodman247: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Most people are just married in Nigeria because of society go to Western countries where they have options, it is only those who are willing to marry, do get married.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by OwenJesse27(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Am 24yrs old have never bring a girl home my mum is disturbing me wen am still in school maybe she want to be sure if am not a gay lord cheesy
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Onogueks(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
capricornlady:
Same here.. Everyone's asking when i'll get married, but sincerely i wanna get married but it seems there's no love again, all the MEN are taken angry

It is well

Am here for you
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by tarantino1: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
46arcadez:

I am getting married at 40 by January next year.
My wife and kids have been planned for, so help me God

I intend to get married at 40, still a long time and I'm being called names here. Lol

Congratulations in advance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.