Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (103867 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by planetx: 2:28am On Nov 10, 2020
She and Biden are nothing but Chinese puppets
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by dragunov: 2:32am On Nov 10, 2020
drinoayo:
A former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has labelled the United States Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the Biblical Jezebel famous for her wickedness and worship of foreign gods, Igbere TV reports.

Tweeting on Monday, Mr Fani-Kayode who has been outspoken about his support for the Trump Presidency claimed the Joe Biden/Harris Presidency was a Satanic one.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325769214850985985?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Harris is the first woman, the first black person and the first person of Southeast Asian descent to become US vice president-elect.

She hit the landmark on November 7 after Biden crossed the 270 electoral college votes required to be president.

Hmmmm. FFK is attracted to this woman. Period.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by dragunov: 2:47am On Nov 10, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

Oga Cocktail, you wicked o.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by dragunov: 2:51am On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

When You Need To Control A Man Use A Woman...

What I See Is Biden doing Kamala's Will.

Carry On America...

Life Indeed No Balance, America Has Dump People With Great Leaders, Nigeria Has Intelligent People With Dumb Leaders.

Twisted reality is Basically The Balance Of It

by the way not all nigerians are intelligent oh. not all americans are dumb. dont get it wrong

Oga, Biden is not a simp. This guy has spent a total of 47years in the corridors of power, 8 of it as US VP. Don't get it twisted. A simp cannot beat DT. He may be old bit he is competent.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by dragunov: 2:52am On Nov 10, 2020
seunmsg:

Can you tell us what is ungodly about her?

FFF has always been a chauvinistic bigot so I’m not surprised. This is the same guy that accused witches of causing plane crash when he was the minister of aviation. A man that cannot keep a woman after about six attempts at marriage would definitely think every woman is Jezebel.

He don toast the woman. She no come gree.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:06am On Nov 10, 2020
Ever since Precious walked out on this guy he has become unstable. Under Precious care his insanity was not apparent, it was covered up. May God help FFK.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

Carry On America...

Life Indeed No Balance, America Has Dump People With Great Leaders, Nigeria Has Intelligent People With Dumb Leaders.

by the way not all nigerians are intelligent oh. not all americans are dumb. dont get it wrong

you dont know Sh%^ about American politics and liberal movement..so just hush it all these ipob warriors///Now that Trump has lost,maybe you fools will have time to fight for Biafla
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Tillatalk: 3:20am On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man may have a point. There is something ungodly about that woman.
as if you are the most holiest man on Earth. Are you God to judge
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by omoluka: 4:12am On Nov 10, 2020
So, una never rest for this US election mata?
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Gerrard59(m): 4:19am On Nov 10, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

grin grin
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by CoolAmbience(m): 5:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:

What is ungodly about you?

Or are you without blemish?

I pity you for even attempting to make sense out of what FFK, who has been verified as a semi-mad person, is saying.

Where are FFK's wives? Does anyone live with him?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Davoski222: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2020
See his finger......Illuminatti.
drinoayo:
A former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has labelled the United States Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the Biblical Jezebel famous for her wickedness and worship of foreign gods, Igbere TV reports.

Tweeting on Monday, Mr Fani-Kayode who has been outspoken about his support for the Trump Presidency claimed the Joe Biden/Harris Presidency was a Satanic one.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325769214850985985?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Harris is the first woman, the first black person and the first person of Southeast Asian descent to become US vice president-elect.

She hit the landmark on November 7 after Biden crossed the 270 electoral college votes required to be president.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Hathor5(f): 5:55am On Nov 10, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

gringrin
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by dalass(f): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This loud mouthed uncouth dingbat that can't even fix his marriages and build his home is calling another woman Jezebel.

Why is he so pained?
Is Trump his family member?

Biden is the President anyone especially none Americans who are against that or saddened by that can go to hell!

He can identify Jezebels because he goes he goes after such, marries them, later looks into their eyes to discover that he's married to a Jezebel!

The idiot who cannot keep an 'angel' is looking into another man's wife's eyes to discover that she's a Jezebel.... She has achieved what he can't ever get and he's pained!

He's simply attacking her because she's a formidable woman.... He's plainly jealous..
Jealousy kee him dia grin

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Hathor5(f): 6:10am On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:

Carry On America...

In the name of alI NL residents with a standard or above average IQ,
I hereby proclaim that a person who refers to another man as simp,
in speech or writing,
is either a dumbfvck, or a loser, or mentally unbalanced,
and possibly all of the above.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by nurusystem(m): 6:12am On Nov 10, 2020
Ffk you are worse enemy of people.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Hathor5:

In the name of alI NL residents with a standard or above average IQ,
I hereby proclaim that a person who refers to another man as simp,
in speech or writing,
is either a dumbfvck, or a loser, or mentally unbalanced,
and possibly all of the above.

Another IQ thug speaks...

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2020
milehigh06:

you dont know Sh%^ about American politics and liberal movement..so just hush it all these ipob warriors///Now that Trump has lost,maybe you fools will have time to fight for Biafla

because say I disagree with your mindset you dey call me Fool...

If I call you fool the spirit of foolishness will be embarrassed
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2020
dragunov:

Oga, Biden is not a simp. This guy has spent a total of 47years in the corridors of power, 8 of it as US VP. Don't get it twisted. A simp cannot beat DT. He may be old bit he is competent.
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Many of you will not understand certain things till death
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

That's the reason they don't know, it is fulani impostor ruling them sinc 2017.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by PDPGuy: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2020
cococandy:
Right. That’s why women’s leadership has been so disastrous to the world right?

Some of the comments are absolute nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by cococandy(f): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2020
PDPGuy:

Some of the comments are absolute nonsense
and as usual
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by JohnQ01(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2020
And 99% of them are in politics!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by orisa37: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2020
We are getting somewhere. FFK is leading.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by chris51(f): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2020
coolsegun2002:

What is ungodly about her??

What is ungodly about Kamara Harris?

How godly is Femi Fani-Kayode himself?
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by chris51(f): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2020
chris51:

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Kvngwitty(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:

What’s ungodly about her ?

You this brainwashed Nigerians sha ......smh

What’s godly about Nigerian politicians
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2020
America will shake
Cause this people they elect will be more worst than trump cool
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by coolsegun2002: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2020
chris51:

I don’t understand u??
A stupid guy claimed a woman is ungodly for no reasons... I simply asked what made him claim a fellow human is ungodly ....and here u are asking me me about femi fani...as in... are you okay?? Becos I don’t get u at all...

this Nairaland’s seff.... people will just jump inside your mention without out understanding the premise of your comment... I mean who does that..
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by standfit007: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2020
Hahaha

MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by NoonMasamune: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:
Since when has New Zealand become world power
I was responding to your statement about how women absolutely cannot be leaders because emotions

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.