Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (103872 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Thegamingorca(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
The only Jezebel here is his wife

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by nolywe(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
He said his wife is a jeezebel...but he didnt notice it when he was sleeping with her....how come he now knows kamala is a jeezebel even without touching her??..THIS MAN IS SEEKING ATTENTION...WELL SORRY MR MAN...I'M TOO BROKE TO PAY ATTENTION

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nothing about this man surprises me anymore, I only feel bad about his poor kids growing up to know their dad was an internet troll and hate speech crusader. This is the end result of hobnobbing with the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu grin

5 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by thundafire: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man may have a point. There is something ungodly about that woman.
shut up.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

When You Need To Control A Man Use A Woman...

What I See Is Biden doing Kamala's Will.

Carry On America...

Life Indeed No Balance, America Has Dump People With Great Leaders, Nigeria Has Intelligent People With Dumb Leaders.

Twisted reality is Basically The Balance Of It

Yet, all wars to the best of my knowledge has been started by men. I doubt a woman can be as petulant as Trump is acting now.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by patrickmuf(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Too many foolish idiots in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kwamecron:
It’s a new world order!!!

They have been saying this since the 1970s.

New world order that never comes.

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by jelel6: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
Your foolishness was suppose to be our little secret. So why are you exposing it for all to see... grin

What an irony. The same ungodly 'something' you saw in Harris is the satanic something I see in YOU.

Dundee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by DonCandido(f): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Femi's mental meltdown is now total and irreversible.

The way he has been carrying this American election issue on his head makes one wonder if he has not staked his property on Trump winning the election.

Hope he does not suffer a stroke soon.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by One4me: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chai! FFK has Smoked that thing again! shocked shocked

this FFK na Weyrey, grade 1
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Heffalump(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Please you're too important compared to FFK. Don't take the path of a mad man he is undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by stayclearofme: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
That is how you people judge others. What is ungodly about her? Are you a godly person?
Godly or ungodly Americans have chosen her, talk about your own country that is filled with ungodly politicians who are making life miserable for the people.
Nigerians puting their noses where it doesn't belong.

7 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nwaide01: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigerians are too hilarious eyes of Satan kwa, somebody should ask FFK if he has seen Satan before to know how his eyes looked like or is it the case of Bird of a feather flock together.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Marxizm: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
FFK pls free Biden and Harris. Even if they're evil, God who knows more than man can stll use them for His purpose.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin e pain am.some of us who want Trump have moved on

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by omoadeleye(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolsegun2002:

What is ungodly about her??

you know that FFK has had lots of women, so he knows a Jezebel when he see one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ogaga87(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
FFK should lick her azz
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by SavageResponse(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ibadansun1:
She is black, isn't that worst enough for Trump supporters to condemn her

You people need to stop deceiving yourselves this woman is black

The fact that she has a quarter African ancestry in her blood does not make her a black person
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by TecM0: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fani Kayode needs help and intervention from his family, but people hardly help sick rich men
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by sevo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Somebody should tell this mumu to STFU

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by deeva2: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shebi you and Trump na God's personal assistants ..Mumu somebody

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Akaujaa(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
The insane FFK playing on the intelligence of those who listen to him.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Antoeni(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
After marrying 4 wives and failing in all, its clear to haven't learnt to spot a Jezebel since we are to assume you are innocent.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Koranga: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Madness
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Tulsaguy: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Femi ti go gaga.....
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sigh... This man needs to lay off the weed!!! Seriously now, he is beginning to dance naked in public. undecided

If I were related to him, I would be ashamed!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by deboysben(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
This ffk mumu die

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by JONSYN7154: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Satan or no Satan o, they can never dance to you and Buhari's tune. period!!!!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Guestlander: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Yaba left minister. FFK has completely gone mad.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by deboysben(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Yoruba ronu ffk
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Antoeni(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
FFK, Kamala is obviously a much better person than you will ever be

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.