Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer (5606 Views)

Most Hot And Bold Romantic Urdu Novel To Read In Urdu Language / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by indodon(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Please how did this change the fact that onions is now the new bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2020
tiswell:
you know you are lying but continue

I'm not lying bro smiley
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2020
BigJoe19:
Dude get a life!

I think you're the one that need one wink
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Dreyton36:

He's got peace , support , and care already so what else ?

Nooo, even if he get it, i added to it wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by Dreyton36: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Nooo, even if he get it, i added to it wink

Sharp girl, you don't wanna use the word, it's all good
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2020
Dreyton36:

Sharp girl, you don't wanna use the word, it's all good

Yes sir,

God will help us smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by Dreyton36: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Yes sir,

God will help us smiley

How do we even know it's a lady that's behind your moniker undecided
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Dreyton36:

I'm a beautiful and sexy girl smiley wink
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by Dreyton36: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

I'm a beautiful and sexy girl smiley wink

And you just proved to be a guy, bad guy grin
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
As for me,

Yunno as a sexy and beautiful girl all i want is money, I don't care about your stature,

Just hold dollars and spend it on me,

I don't do broke ass niga at all,

They like story, smiley

You too go get job and end poverty
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Dreyton36:

And you just proved to be a guy, bad guy grin

Trust me ,

I'm a girl i can leave my boyfriend for you if you get huge money,

I don't do broke ass niga at all smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by Dreyton36: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Trust me ,

I'm a girl i can leave my boyfriend for you if you get huge money,

I don't do broke ass niga at all smiley

Ok
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You too go get job and end poverty

You too get womb and start producing baby,

Don't you guys know dat we can baby is a priceless gift,

We endanger our life ,

Please he's spending his dollars on me and he didn't complain at all smiley
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Dreyton36:

Ok

Yeah
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by BigJoe19: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

I think you're the one that need one wink
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by fati2001(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Dreyton36:

it's a male moniker... he's so pupolar on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by OBhdae: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2020
Brunosamel:
she still countered, Chai I pity your so called boy... Small girl with vill mentality grin be boasting what you are not we'll know better...
grin She/he is a male.. Lolgrin
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by engrchykae(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Shut up,

Only broke guys say dis grin

Nah you go born baby abi?

Dat baby Alone is enough for you to spend all your dollars on me,

Please i don't like stress at all smiley
go and find your own Ned nwoko and stop disturbing boys
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by engrchykae(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Aswear my boyfriend spend dollars on me he ain't broke at all,

He bought a car for me so what's you point ?

Please don't curse me oo, me and you will go far in life ,smiley
why didn't your father buy you a car?
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2020
engrchykae:
why didn't your father buy you a car?

Bro i can feel yaa pain ,

I have my own car before I met him

smiley
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2020
engrchykae:
go and find your own Ned nwoko and stop disturbing boys

Lol i have my own boyfriend that is spending dollars on me,

No need for that smiley
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by engrchykae(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Bro i can feel yaa pain ,

I have my own car before I met him

smiley

no I can feel for your boyfriend,am sorry for him.
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2020
engrchykae:
no I can feel for your boyfriend,am sorry for him.

No need to feel sorry for anything,

So buying me a car is not good abi,

Not all boys treat girls badly,

If i didn't Worth it he won't buy me that smiley
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by Dreyton36: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2020
fati2001:

it's a male moniker... he's so pupolar on this forum.

I guess right

1 Like

Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by fati2001(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Dreyton36:

I guess right
fact1

1 Like

Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by Brunosamel(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol.. Na man b dat o
quite unfortunate a man will be acting like a lady, there's no Brainer in this act grin
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by Brunosamel(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2020
OBhdae:

grin She/he is a male.. Lolgrin
imagine that, I pity him like Na woman wrapper wey him be
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by engrchykae(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

No need to feel sorry for anything,

So buying me a car is not good abi,

Not all boys treat girls badly,

If i didn't Worth it he won't buy me that smiley
if he does that because he can afford it and out of love,good and fine but you sound like someone with entitlement attitude.
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by adajoe555: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2020
slim wink
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by SILENTandSMART2: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2020
engrchykae:
if he does that because he can afford it and out of love,good and fine but you sound like someone with entitlement attitude.

Yes of course if he didn't have it why will i sound like person entitled to it,?

smiley
Re: Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer by kunle75(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Shut up,

Only broke guys say dis grin

Nah you go born baby abi?

Dat baby Alone is enough for you to spend all your dollars on me,

Please i don't like stress at all smiley

bad ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today / Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] / My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.