Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court (526 Views)

Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet / Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by Decline: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
I'm still wondering! why are some eminent persons across the globe and especially giant media houses like CNN and co not comfortable with Trump going to court for a perceived electoral malpractices? I need a clarification for a better understanding

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by Shelumiel: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Decline:
I'm still wondering! why are some eminent persons across the globe and especially giant media houses like CNN and co not comfortable with Trump going to court for a perceived electoral malpractices? I need a clarification for a better understanding
Trump has a water-tight case and that is why they are afraid.

They have stooped to every level of defamation just to sway the public from seeing things the way they really are.

But I am confident, that justice will be served and the righteous will be delivered.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by IamPlato(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
because if it favours trump they will all look like fools

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by Decline: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
Trump has a water-tight case and that is why they are afraid.

They have stooped to every level of defamation just to sway the public from seeing things the way they really are.

But I am confident, that justice will be served and the righteous will be delivered.
I thought as much

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by Shelumiel: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
because if it favours trump they will all look like fools
Hahaha... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by Karlovich: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Because they are evil and know what they are hiding, tech companies have been censoring and demonetizing conservatives on their platforms, eg. Twitter, facebook and youtube. The same way the dullard wants to bring social media bill to censor people, they are trying to hide the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by bidierichie: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
When they know what you stands for and its against their interest, what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by SUPERPACK: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Decline:
They don't want him to waste his money and time in the supreme court. Clinton did same and failed even with all her evidence, the best he can get is a recount which will still be same.
Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by GamalNasser: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Because they know it was heavily rigged

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by HallaDaTruth: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Decline:

✅ Lots of names of people who died even as far back as 1803 were found voting for biden.
✅ Lots of multiple votes detected from just one person voting for biden.
✅ Number manipulated in favour of biden. E.g if 15000 people voted for biden, an extra 0 is added making it look like 150000
✅ Glitchy software was used in the voting. No matter the candidate you voted, it automatically sent your votes to biden.
✅ Observers were not allowed into most of the polling stations.
✅ Lots of Trump votes were thrown into dumpsters
✅ The military massively voted for Trump but there votes were not counted.
✅ Backdated mail in ballots were added to falsely boost biden numbers. And more. They're some videos on YouTube already showing how it was rigged. Lots of people filmed it on their phones. Visit YouTube to check them out. BIDEN IS A FRAUD AND WILL NOT SMELL THE WHITE HOUSE.

Now you know why they don't want Trump to go to court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by Decline: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
They don't want him to waste his money and time in the supreme court. Clinton did same and failed even with all her evidence, the best he can get is a recount which will still be same.
Are you saying if he has convincing and concrete evidence that supreme court will still throw it away? Then what's the need of court in any cline if it can't give justice

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by Shelumiel: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Decline:

Are you saying if he has convincing and concrete evidence that supreme court will still throw it away? Then what's the need of court in any cline if it can't give justice
He is only answering along that line because he is in 9ja. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by Madmohamed419(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Decline:
even China know what is going to happen that is why they didn't congratulate him

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by Malawian(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
Because they know it was heavily rigged
Yep. More votes are still being discovered even till date in the bushes.

https://www.facebook.com/nigeriahot/posts/1061506614275120

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by eyiolarhomisore: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Do you know Georgia is about to flip back to trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by SUPERPACK: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Decline:

Both him and Biden have been found to benefit from same electoral fraud just that one was better. Both will suffer from vote deduction and the win margin is much, some state laws also does nt allow a recount after the initial count. The federal law will be checkmated by the state laws in this election and then it will lead to an endless tussle. Anyway, why is Trump not complaining about the senate and rep that the republicans are winning that were on same ballot paper for the presidency. Bad as the case may be, there will be nationwide recount of the whole election and the republican legislators will not like that.
Re: Why Are Some Persons And Media Org Not Comfortable With Trump Going To Court by Decline: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Both him and Biden have been found to benefit from same electoral fraud just that one was better. Both will suffer from vote deduction and the win margin is much, some state laws also does nt allow a recount after the initial count. The federal law will be checkmated by the state laws in this election and then it will lead to an endless tussle. Anyway, why is Trump not complaining about the senate and rep that the republicans are winning that were on same ballot paper for the presidency. Bad as the case may be, there will be nationwide recount of the whole election and the republican legislators will not like that.
Good and intellectual analysis, but let us watch how things unfold

(1) (Reply)

How Army Nabbed Teenagers Who Threatened Southern Kaduna Residents After ‘posing / Aisha Buhari Respond To Report Of Abandoning Aso Rock For Dubai / Who Knows The Meaning Of The Word "Nigeria"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.