Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

What If Joe Biden Take The Infamous Onitsha Rally Personal? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Joe Biden Take The Infamous Onitsha Rally Personal? (950 Views)

Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot / Money Rain As Peter Obi Onitsha Supporters Spray Money During Onitsha Rally / Remembering The Infamous Onitsha Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Joe Biden Take The Infamous Onitsha Rally Personal? by Ozonnengltheory: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
it won't take long before Biden will realise the rally was done by the ever bitter Biafrans. This may even be to the country's advantage, as Biden will be more than willing to help 'smuggle' in that bastard Albino back to the country..1. To bury his decaying father 2. To get his brown haired ass whooped by the Nigerian government

Guy, you can insult Kanu (no one cares), but why insult his dead dad now?
Re: What If Joe Biden Take The Infamous Onitsha Rally Personal? by XANDERO85: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ozonnengltheory:

Guy, you can insult Kanu (no one cares), but why insult his dead dad now?

That’s what unbridled hate and despair can cause! Leave him to wallow in it! smiley
Re: What If Joe Biden Take The Infamous Onitsha Rally Personal? by seunmsg(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
BrownLondon:
are we in trouble? some set of confused people in the Eastern part of the country organized a rally in support of Donald Trump, the rally went viral after Trump Acknowledged it, the protest attracted lots of backlash from Americans, Asians, Europeans and other African countries.

why would they care in the first place? I mean about American election.

What if Joe Biden treat our fvck up? he might not know that the protest happened in a confused section of the country.

Considering Joe Biden’s age and political experience, I’m sure he won’t be that petty.
Re: What If Joe Biden Take The Infamous Onitsha Rally Personal? by Jones4190(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
by prescribing ipob as terrorist group it will go a long way to help the federal government crush them completely.

ipob are terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures / I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It, Says Tukur Buratai / How Herdsmen Turned Ogun Villages To ‘war Zones’, Raping, Killing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.