Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Room To Rent In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Room To Rent In Lagos (170 Views)

Need A Room To Sublet In Lagos For 3-6 Months / Landlord And Tenant Meet Here Room To Rent In Lagos / In Search Of A Room Or Two Room To Let At Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Room To Rent In Lagos by valley123: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
I need a single room to rent as an locating to lagos, I need the house in these regions
Ikeja
Orile
Festac
Oshodi
Surulere
My budget is between 2500 to 3000 per month and also I am on a tight budget so I will not be able to pay more than 10% to agent. After house rent payment,
If possible I need direct house from the landlord

(1) (Reply)

Jobs--- I Need Tech Marketers / Exposé: How Sen. Akpabio Allegedly Milks The NDDC Through His Cousin, Emmanuel I / Where To Get A 100% Copy Of The Degree With Transcript In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.