Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate (66369 Views)

Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by Mars16(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
CDavidd:
Many Nigerians fail to understand that every country has it's own affairs, this is the 21st Century what evr happens in Nigeria is Nigeria's problem the only thing they can do is comment or call on our leaders, they can't intrude in a country's affairs. The only thing we need to do is come together as youths and bleep these politicians up. We will have planned a military coup but unfortunately Buratia is a fucking Buharist. Thank God Nigerians are now awake, we don wise up.
No you're wrong. Peaceful revolution is the way to go which has already begun. If we use military, I tell you it will continue like that and it'll be very disastrous to the whole country. Check history and see if any military coup d'etat ended there,no, it only continues.

Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by DabFrankNG: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Smellymouth:
Chaiii!!

I Wish say na me do that IG live. Na automatic japaa for me..

Many countries of the world will give her asylum may be she is even on her way to Canada. She will go down in history as one of the heroes of the struggle for a new Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by deebrain(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
marod:

The Army never denied being at the toll gate. Please show us where they said no soldier was there.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by lexander(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
undecided
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by lexander(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=deebrain post=95887370][/quote]guy are you for real
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by Zinpat: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Too bad
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by tonyson010(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
CDavidd:
Many Nigerians fail to understand that every country has it's own affairs, this is the 21st Century what evr happens in Nigeria is Nigeria's problem the only thing they can do is comment or call on our leaders, they can't intrude in a country's affairs. The only thing we need to do is come together as youths and bleep these politicians up. We will have planned a military coup but unfortunately Buratia is a fucking Buharist. Thank God Nigerians are now awake, we don wise up.

It is not only Nigeria's affair because the international community is watching. Nigeria does not exist in vacuum. Although our sovereignty must be respected in internal affairs but the leaders will be tried @ICC when found committing crime against its citizens.
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by bhorazzi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
What a courageous dj.switch................fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by tonyson010(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
she is just a liar

She is hustling for canadian asylum with lies, sure those dumb whites will believe any story as long as it comes out from a woman

She noted that the military opened fire on the protesters after creating a three-formation line.
Debunking claims by the Nigerian Army that soldiers fired blank bullets into the air, DJ Switch said the soldiers shot at them.

As we didn’t know where the gunshots were coming from and what they are about and then the lights went off.

“I remembered the military came in first, they stopped shooting at some point and I walked up to one of them and I asked why he was shooting at us and he said he had express order from above, and I was coming too close to him and if I come too close, it would be considered an attack on him and he would have to shoot.

“It didn’t take another ten minutes, the shooting started again. I remember seeing seven people that have been shot down and we were telling people on my live Instagram to help us call an ambulance.”

Lieing girl, solders were shooting at protesters and you walk up to them. lot of inconsistences

If the story was true , why didnt you appear at the panel instead you are running away, from DJ switch to Asylum seeker, i am sure that was not your plan, your plan was to get folllowers and likes but it backfired.

Shut up if you were not there.
Give us your own story if you were there.

It is like Ur brain is filled with cow dung. Don't allow me to insult you for these Ur propaganda.
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by Rawhumper(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
In theory you are right bro, but in practice wrong.

Foreign powers can interfere in third world countries and nothing will happen bro.

US or any power can send in troops to Nigeria if need be, nobody will do anything that's why our leaders shake when these powers talk.

CDavidd:
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by Rawhumper(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please point of correction Iran has congratulated Biden, the leader even asked Biden to go back to 2015 deal.

Israel as well has congratulated him and thanked Trump for all he did for Israel.

mainman7:
In another news, The Kremlin has said that Vladimer Putin will not congratulate Joe Biden until all legal processes have been exhausted and an official announcement has been made by the relevant authorities in America that he has won the presidential election.

An announcement by CNN, FOX News, Al Jazeera, BBC and all the other television and media outlets in the world is NOT good enough for them.

I commend the Russians who have decided to tread the path of caution in view of the circumstances under which Biden has emerged.

This is how foreign Governments are meant to react to the unfolding and increasingly unsavoury events in America.

Shame on ALL ill-motive driven foreign leaders who have congratulated Biden on winning an election in which only the media has declared him as winner.

Kudos to Russia, China, Mexico, Turkey, Brazil, Hungary, Iran, North Korea and a number of others for refusing to do so.

I am disappointed with the premature congratulatory messages offered to Biden by the UK, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Israel, India, Pakistan, Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, South Korea, Japan and a number of other countries.

I am dumbfounded by some Nigerian leaders who have also congratulated Biden including Muhammadu Buhari, Olusegun Obasano, Goodluck Jonathan, Abubakar Atiku, Bukola Saraki, Peter Obi and countless others.

This unnecessary fawning and belittling expression of love and support for their preffered candidate could at least have waited until the matter has been properly concluded.

If Donald Trump eventually prevails and he is sworn in on January 20th for a second term there are going to be a lot of very red faces on the world stage.

Whether anyone wishes to accept it or not, the fact of the matter is that the election results have NOT been confirmed and the Electoral College has NOT formally met and declared the outcome.

To add to that there are serious and credible claims of fraud, cheating, perfidy, voter suppression and election irregularities which the courts are yet to look into and clearly there is still a long way to go before the whole matter is brought to an end and formally concluded.

Congratulating the candidate of a political party that may well have ruthlessly and corruptly rigged his way to what is likely to end up being a pyrrhic and shortlived "victory" is not in our nation's interest, is not the way to enhance, strengthen, support and entrench democracy and does not speak well of those who have done so.

Whether you support Biden or Trump, let us at least wait for the matter to be properly concluded and a winner officially declared by the relevant authorities before we start dishing out our congratulatory messages like confetti at a white wedding.

Anything less is inappropiate, irresponsible, unbecoming, embarrassing and utterly slavish.

Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by stormborn28(m): 3:53am On Nov 11, 2020
saaphiere:
This babe putting herself more in danger?
nonsense...if you don't fight threat head long, you are empowering it... She did the right thing
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by stormborn28(m): 4:01am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Congratulations Obianuju Catherine Udeh aka DJ switch

Meanwhile , while you have gone to get sanctuary/ assylum in Canada, Ladipo market is under attack, no police and no fire service department on site, a shop owner who got money to get a shop by deligently serving his master for decades is about to loose that Investment

is this all you got.. Nonsense everywhere
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by stormborn28(m): 4:04am On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
she is just a liar

She is hustling for canadian asylum with lies, sure those dumb whites will believe any story as long as it comes out from a woman

She noted that the military opened fire on the protesters after creating a three-formation line.
Debunking claims by the Nigerian Army that soldiers fired blank bullets into the air, DJ Switch said the soldiers shot at them.

As we didn’t know where the gunshots were coming from and what they are about and then the lights went off.

“I remembered the military came in first, they stopped shooting at some point and I walked up to one of them and I asked why he was shooting at us and he said he had express order from above, and I was coming too close to him and if I come too close, it would be considered an attack on him and he would have to shoot.

“It didn’t take another ten minutes, the shooting started again. I remember seeing seven people that have been shot down and we were telling people on my live Instagram to help us call an ambulance.”

Lieing girl, solders were shooting at protesters and you walk up to them. lot of inconsistences

If the story was true , why didnt you appear at the panel instead you are running away, from DJ switch to Asylum seeker, i am sure that was not your plan, your plan was to get folllowers and likes but it backfired.
you is your brain always malfunctioning... To be sincere you need help
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by stormborn28(m): 4:16am On Nov 11, 2020
na2016:
IN THIS NIGERIA, NEVER FOLLOW PEOPLE!
THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE OTHER MOTIVES FOR THEIR ACTIONS THAT THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU.
THE PEOPLE THAT DIED FOR NOTHING, ARE THE ONES I PITY!!!!
nonsense...your government is having sleepless nights over their death which shows their death is not in vain compare to those in motor accident
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by stormborn28(m): 4:21am On Nov 11, 2020
Rosskivvy:

LYING WHO.R.E. .....YOU WALKED UP TO SOLDIERS SHOOTING TO ASK WHY THEY WERE SHOOTING? Your stinking cunt there. Demonic traitor b.itch.
did you read where she said "after some time a senior military officer asked them to stop"? And she then walked up to them. Read comprehensively that is why your parents sent you to school . Nonsense everywhere
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by greensandy: 4:38am On Nov 11, 2020
Coldie:
I don't doubt the shooting at lekki toll gate but this part is suspicious.

“I remembered the military came in first, they stopped shooting at some point and I walked up to one of them and I asked why he was shooting at us and he said he had express order from above, and I was coming too close to him and if I come too close, it would be considered an attack on him and he would have to shoot."

Some people just killed 7 people according to u, and u are still brave enough to walk up to him despite seeing 7dead?

Thank you.

Presenting Superwoman DJ Switch
She failed to realized that we are not as gullible as she thought. Even in the video posted online there were little or no pandemonium while the shooting lasted, this confirm the narration that the shots were fired up into the sky. Nobody died at the Lekki Toll Gate simple as that.

Truth is coming out gradually.

1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by greensandy: 4:52am On Nov 11, 2020
mamotalk:

My allegiance is the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Am not a fan of Buhari but not withstanding, he's Constitutionally empowered to be the president till when his term elapsed.
It's the same Constitution that enables you folks to dwell in any part of the country without let or hindrance.
It's the Constitution that you people violated including your dj witch when you ingrained your Ipob agenda into the genuine protest of sensible Nigeria.

I have been saying this all along, pdp and ipob are the brain behind the mayhem and sooner than later every of their evil schemes will come to light. They can't escape justice.
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by greensandy: 4:59am On Nov 11, 2020
babaolofin:

Is this all she had to say at the Parliament? The number of people shot keep reducing from each story, yet, no hospital has reported anyone dead with bullet or bullet wound. After I complained for several days about the biodata , pictures and family members of the deceased, it was almost the fifth day that about four pictures and names were fabricated out of which two spoke out that they are alive, the relative of one said his death was unconnected with the protest as the deceased was not at the vicinity. The remaining one person identity cannot be track till date.

Thank God Eniola Badmus spoke out, she would have been kidnapped and even killed to blackmail the military and used as key reference to verify their fabricated massacre of innocent children.

Nigeria Intelligence Agency, DSS, DIA and all military intelligence directorates must work to fish out those with long standing vendetta hiding under peaceful protest to destroy LAGOS.

Canada relocation to Ghana under Abacha has no effect on Nigeria. Canada cannot stop Nigeria from investigating the crisis.

I agree with you totally.
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by mamotalk: 5:00am On Nov 11, 2020
greensandy:

I have been saying this all along, pdp and ipod are the brain behind the mayhem and sooner than later ever of their evil schemes will come to light. They can't escape justice.
Is PDP and ipod d same?
Try to be factual and objective, not to spread misinformation.
The protest was a genuine one from on start, supported by all irrespective of political leanings.
Or you want to tell me that the violence in Rivers State was also caused by PDP?
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by greensandy: 5:02am On Nov 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nobody is justifying anything. I just believe that Dj Switch is being emotional - just like every other lady out there. But then, I understand that the experience must have been horrifying.

More importantly, using live bullets on unarmed protesters must be condemned in the strongest possible terms. However, that does not mean that we will make a mountain out of a molehill.

Telliñg the truth matters, as it is not difficult to establish and defend

We want nothing but the truth.
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by greensandy: 5:13am On Nov 11, 2020
femmy2010:
"So when they were shooting at protesters, you approached them and asked them why they were shooting and they replied you that they were following order from above...? This is a clear IPOB Agenda in Lagos SW and just like Nnamdi Kanu, he set the nation on fire and ran away. Haven't you heard on tape how kanu was telling them where to burn and who to kill in Lagos on that day of terror?

I said it that she is IPOB agent in LAGOS. Her mission was to destroy LAGOS totally because of the hatred sowed in their minds about how SW stood with Nigeria in 1967 and still standing TODAY.

It does not take a rocket scientist to know this."

Thank you.
Many of our people particularly in Lagos and the Southwest in general are yet to understand the kind of underground works being put together by the so called ipob to get the region disstabilised and on its kneel. They have embarked on the mission some years back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by na2016: 5:22am On Nov 11, 2020
stormborn28:
nonsense...your government is having sleepless nights over their death which shows their death is not in vain compare to those in motor accident

You are write rubbish. Why didnt you die just like those who died in the protest so your DJ switch can seek asylum to CANADA?

As foolish as you are, who told you I support this government? Can't you read to comprehend? The matter and swiftness with which these people left Nigeria, doesnt it suggest something to you? Why are you so dumb?
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by stormborn28(m): 5:29am On Nov 11, 2020
na2016:

You are write rubbish. Why didnt you die just like those who died in the protest so your DJ switch can seek asylum to CANADA?

As foolish as you are, who told you I support this government? Can't you read to comprehend? The matter and swiftness with which these people left Nigeria, doesnt it suggest something to you? Why are you so dumb?
as stupid as you are, in war there will always be a member of
the opposition that will propagate how things were done on other side... That is what DJ switch has done... She is outside the country because she has the means to air out what happened... There are others who survived that attacked that are still alive but because they dont have the means that is why you have not heard from them. Your dumbness should have processed this. Nonsense everywhere
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by greensandy: 5:30am On Nov 11, 2020
mamotalk:

Is PDP and ipod d same?
Try to be factual and objective, not to spread misinformation.
The protest was a genuine one from on start, supported by all irrespective of political leanings.
Or you want to tell me that the violence in Rivers State was also caused by PDP?

You can believe what you want to that's your palaver, I have the right to believe what I want to. I am interested in Lagos affairs there nothing concern me about Rivers. Every state of the Federation were served differently. Osun State Governor was nearly killed did we blame pdp for that? We listened to the audio clip of kanu and we have listened to the interview by pdp stalwart in Lagos, we are not that gullible to understand the motives. The truth is coming out gradually. Wait until then.
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by na2016: 5:31am On Nov 11, 2020
stormborn28:
as stupid as you are, in war there will always be a member of opponent that will propagate how things were done on other side... That is what DJ switch has done... She is outside the country because she has the means to air out what happened... There others who survived that attacked that are still alive but because they done have the means that is why you have not heard from them. Your dumbness should have processed this. Nonsense everywhere

I repeat, you are so foolish!
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by stormborn28(m): 5:32am On Nov 11, 2020
na2016:

I repeat, you are so foolish!
i repeat you are stupid.. Nonsense everywhere
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by Difrent: 5:33am On Nov 11, 2020
DabFrankNG:

Many countries of the world will give her asylum may be she is even on her way to Canada. She will go down in history as one of the heroes of the struggle for a new Nigeria.

in 2 years time she will run for office........so much for hero of a new nigeria..........i will rather continue under the current dispensation than follow or hero worship a liar and manipulator like this.,,,,with all the live IG no one was able to capture how hundreds fell to soldiers bullets in the so called massacre, we are not deceived
in 2 years time, it will become clearer to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by na2016: 5:36am On Nov 11, 2020
stormborn28:
i repeat you are stupid.. Nonsense everywhere

Just one word describes your - foolishness!
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by stormborn28(m): 5:37am On Nov 11, 2020
na2016:

Just one word describes your - foolishness!
just in two words describe your stupidity. Nonsense everywhere
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by Difrent: 5:43am On Nov 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
In theory you are right bro, but in practice wrong.

Foreign powers can interfere in third world countries and nothing will happen bro.

US or any power can send in troops to Nigeria if need be, nobody will do anything that's why our leaders shake when these powers talk.

stop talking nonsense
NO COUNTRY CAN JUST SEND TROOPS TO NIGERIA ANYHOW

if its that easy, let them try it now.......
Re: DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate by mamotalk: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2020
greensandy:

You can believe what you want to that's your palaver, I have the right to believe what I want to. I am interested in Lagos affairs there nothing concern me about Rivers. Every state of the Federation were served differently. Osun State Governor was nearly killed did we blame pdp for that? We listened to the audio clip of kanu and we have listened to the interview by pdp stalwart in Lagos, we are not that gullible to understand the motives. The truth is coming out gradually. Wait until then.
Smoking weed doesn't give you liscence to spill out rubbish at will. You must be guided and place at the right position to correct your skewed brain. If you must talk anyhow, you don't quote someone else.
Be guided!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation / Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.