Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Interstate Passenger Transport Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interstate Passenger Transport Business (11671 Views)

Transport Business Opportunity: Earn 18k Per Week / Starting A Bus Transport Business / Passenger Transportation Business ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hello house, I have plans of going into interstate Passenger transportation using 18 seater buses,Iv read through many threads on the forum and nobody seems to be running a succesful one or so it seems(lots of negative comments).Please could anyone running a SUCCESSFUL interstate Passenger transportation business give advice on the intricacies and complexities involved.Thanks.
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2011
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kayjegs: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2011
I think that is about the most profitable venture in the transport if managed well. You need good buses, honest drivers with good motivation. How many buses do you have? You may also organize it to be better of. You can mail me so I can send a comprehensive info to you. My email is kayjegs@yahoo.com or call 08069638717
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
Thanks Kay,tell me please r u personally in the biz or you just know a lot about it?
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by ManXTreme: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2011
I am into the business, i have five buses, and right now only one is reliable remitting N20,000 weekly. The others are not so reliable, i have collected the buses from the drivers, am currently fixing them and would employ new drivers.
The thing is that the driver that is reliable is becos i gave it to him on a lease purchase arrangement
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
Thanks ManX, do u reckon the only way forward in the biz is through lease purchase agreements?
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by doncampos: 1:37am On Apr 06, 2011
@ kloser,

I'm with u on this transport biz thing, I already have 3 buses (chevy express 3500) in naija and another will be on the way next month. PH to LAGOS, PH to ABUJA are my intended starting route as soon as 4th van arrives naija. I will have to get a 5th van from naija for reserve just in case.
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 2:22am On Apr 06, 2011
@ Don
Bruv, just gathering info from everywhere on the biz,I havent a clue what it entails but love the idea as a biz and bent on going into it,I guess the chevy will serve the purpose, innit?
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by ManXTreme: 3:08am On Apr 06, 2011
Lease purchase is not the only way, but it is one of the best ways to ensure that you don't get as much excuses
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2011
I have 3 chevy buss for sell,3500 series.
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2011
The chevy buss 4 sell are 2000,2006 and 2007 model.intrested call 08032738496 or achong4obi@yahoo.com
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
:-x
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2011
.?
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
Track & Monitor your cars via our online
online centre
IT ENABLES YOU TO:
1) Track, Monitor,Control & recover your
car anytime & anywhere in the world.
2) Set vehicle ALARM & control your car
speed online.
3) Stop/Start the car remotely using your
GSM or Computer
4) Can serve as fleet management
system for corporate organizations.
5) The system works with personal
tracker, Vehicle tracker & GPS
NAVIGATOR

Manage the security of your car.
lil_henshaw@yahoo.com
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2011
wink
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
?
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
undecided
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2011
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
?
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2011
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by Nobody: 11:05am On May 08, 2011
Pls can anyone advice me on this transport business thing, my cousin wants to go into the business and he wants me to finance it for him. He wants me to buy him a minibus to go from iyana oba to seme border please i need advice is it a business that he can use to sustain himself and his family without coming to ask me for more money? P.S He will be driving the minibus himself.
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by kloser(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2011
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 09, 2011
Help!
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by allabouthe(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2011
?
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by allabouthe(m): 10:24am On May 16, 2011
:-x
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by Bowie11(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2011
Transport business is a sector that gives r.o.i from the first day of its establishment BUT its killer is the major tool required to run it - THE DRIVER.

@ Gist4real: Let your cousin do the business as far as he has the flair and passion for driving, and also rugged to face the Agbero at Mile2 park, along the road and Police extort, coupled with the over 10 Custom check points. He should not be greedy to smuggle large quantity of goods from Seme. Also you should give the vehicle to him on hire purchase (knowing that the instalmental he'll be paying will still be returned to him eventually), with this trick he wont see the vehicle as a manna, unappreciated in real terms and misused. Thereby wont have any cause to come begging again. Driver that have vehicle on hire purchase always appreciate and maintains it.

1 Like

Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 16, 2011
@
Bowie11:

Transport business is a sector that gives r.o.i from the first day of its establishment BUT its killer is the major tool required to run it - THE DRIVER.

@ Gist4real: Let your cousin do the business as far as he has the flair and passion for driving, and also rugged to face the Agbero at Mile2 park, along the road and Police extort, coupled with the over 10 Custom check points. He should not be greedy to smuggle large quantity of goods from Seme. Also you should give the vehicle to him on hire purchase (knowing that the instalmental he'll be paying will still be returned to him eventually), with this trick he wont see the vehicle as a manna, unappreciated in real terms and misused. Thereby wont have any cause to come begging again. Driver that have vehicle on hire purchase always appreciate and maintains it.

Thanks a lot Bowie i will follow your advice. i appreciate.
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by allabouthe(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2011
?
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by madampresident(f): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2011
a transport company needs lease vehicles from investors.good returns are assured based on choice.vehicle must be in good condition.d company is based in d eastern nigeria.
Re: Interstate Passenger Transport Business by madampresident(f): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
u can reach us now for lease vehicle .gud returns are assured.vehicles will produce returns beyound ur imagination.we are expanding our routes in d east.tanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Philanthropist Christopher Ndubuisi Splashes N10m On Umuawulu Entrepreneurs / Paying Online With GTBank Naira Mastercard / Mitsubishi And Under 40 CEOs Set To Launch "Drive Your Ambition 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.