Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,799,138 members, 6,689,108 topics. Date: Monday, 24 January 2022 at 03:19 AM

Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date (562 Views)

Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / Nigerians Disgrace Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her A Dat / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by Onyiamaogu: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigerians Mock Lady Who Said She Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date Because “She’s Not Cheap”

A Nigerian lady identified as Queen Vivian on social networking platform, Twitter, took to her page to reveal that a man interested in going out with her offered her N150,000 as a way of watering the ground to make her accept his advances but she turned him down.

According to Vivian, her admirer paid her N150k for a chance to go on a date with her but she rejected the money, stating that she is not a cheap person.

She gave the revelation via her Twitter account, where she revealed that the money was from a fan on the micro-blogging platform.

A twitter Fan Paid Me 150k just to go On a Date With Him, I rejected the Offer. I’m not cheap,” Vivian wrote alongside the photos she shared.

However, Nigerians trolled her for rejecting the money and pointed out how she needs the cash.

Here’s some reactions below,

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerians-mock-lady-who-rejected-n150k-an-admirer-offered-her-to-go-on-a-date/
Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by slawormiir: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by lkillbrokehoes: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
But some guys are really simps if what she said is true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by WrittyWritter(f): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Os hey Miss Expensive smiley...Everyone just want to catch cruize shaa..D babe did not even construct her lie well..too bad it backfired grin...But twitter people are wicked oo grin
Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by CosmicPhoenix: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dem full this forum,They will be forming Queen of England but na orkrika cloth and Moses sandals dem dey wear.

Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Os hey Miss Expensive smiley...Everyone just want to catch cruize shaa..D babe did not even construct her lie well..too bad it backfired grin...But twitter people are wicked oo grin

How did you know she lied? Where you there?

It didn't backfire, Twitter fools only had a reason to insult her, had it been her pics was top notch, twitter praises will be to high heaven,

But I still applaud her. She has self dignity and is very contented.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by HolySword: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
Dem full this forum,They will be forming Queen of England but na orkrika cloth and Moses sandals dem dey wear.

Same with guys, in fact their own plenty pass, case in point, you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by WrittyWritter(f): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

How did you know she lied? Where you there?

It didn't backfire, Twitter fools only had a reason to insult her, had it been her pics was top notch, twitter praises will be to high heaven,

But I still applaud her. She has self dignity and is very contented.

Well contented ..Oga she said I am not 'cheap' not 'I don't have a price' grin..two different tins with two different meanings smiley
Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Well contented ..Oga she said I am not 'cheap' not 'I don't have a price' grin..two different tins with two different meanings smiley

Or she won't agree on a date because of money, you get?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by WrittyWritter(f): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Or she won't agree on a date because of money, you get?

I get..but which lady in her right mind will agree to go on a date with someone she has not met 4 150k..looks to suspicious smiley
Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by Sixfeetbelle: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:

Isn't it better that Ladies manage their life with their Okirika shoes and bags and be contented than have to live above their means by latching onto men for their upkeep?
Re: Nigerians Mock Lady Who Rejected N150k An Admirer Offered Her To Go On A Date by Sixfeetbelle: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
WrittyWritter:

How so? Could you explain the difference?

(1) (Reply)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dick. See This 12inches PENIS Enlargement (pics) / Is This An Act Of Jealousy / I'm Starting A P.o.s Business, Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.