Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity (55922 Views)

Hoax Caller Claiming To Be Ukrainian PM Got Through To UK Defence Secretary / Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by bodejohn(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2020
shogsman:
Construction currently ongoing in the White House in preparation of Biden swearing in,in case you're still stupid enough to think your mob boss will remain in power

My guy, both pictures you posted are that of the Capitol...lol, NOT the White house.
On one of your pictures. it is even boldly written "Area Closed, By Order of the United States CAPITOL Police Board"

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by SavageResponse(m): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2020
NwaNimo1:
White Dictators....e no suit dem,

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

Dictatorship is an African thing ba grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by expert555: 12:52am On Nov 10, 2020
shizzleStar:
Trump my guy...no monsense man grin

His is the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 10, 2020
blowjohn:

U see urself? Father of rap.
Rappers reference people and use them in the context of the person's personality.
Trump was loved by so many Americans. He was on shows with blacks. He was Muhammad Ali's right hand man.........he was on wwe wrestling. He was on home alone movie.

Then suddenly he turned racist??

His building was used in home alone....he has interest and shares in wwe and 3....if your reasoning behind he can't be racist is because he does shows with blacks...then you don't know what d f you are talking about...keep on hoping 9n false hope and like I asked..what do you have to gain from fighting for a man to lead a country you don't reside in
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by grandstar(m): 2:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Uprightness100:
No Nonsense Man..
The real Donald Trump!
The End is so near Folks..
Let's Prepare ooo

First, to be no nonsense, first get sense. Trump has little up there.

He is a noise maker, always huffing and puffing,, full of bravado, a drama queen simply displaying incompetence and mediocrity.

The best symbol of this this the almost 10m cases of the Corona virus in the USA, probably more than the combined total worldwide. About 1 in 33 Americans are infected as we speak. At 1 in 300, it's already considered frightening. At one in 33, there are simply no words for it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by linearity: 2:08am On Nov 10, 2020
tyup:

It'd be nice for you if you one day you open ur company, Employ people and then never support you

Then we'll get to know or see what ur reactions are. you need so senses note that sad

US is not Trump’s company.

Trump sworn to uphold the same constitution that Mark Esper also swear to uphold.

Mark Esper disagreed with him on deploying active US military against peaceful US citizen protesters in Washington DC, when there was no insurrection.

Mark has prepared his resignation since June, it was out of respect for the President to take the initiative that he has not left....but he has since been side-lined in major decision making...I would think, he will be relief to hear of his firing.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by sencekompis: 2:32am On Nov 10, 2020
ashawo no go wont become old naaaa

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by stayclearofme: 3:58am On Nov 10, 2020
NigeriaB:
Somehow you just find yourself loving this Trump.

May the light of heaven's love continue to light your path sir..
Nor be only loving....na romancing...iranu
Light of heaven ko light of moon ni.
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by KingWarri: 3:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Smellymouth:
These actions are what cost you the election.

Firing sane, intelligent people because they didn't agree to violent, volatile, reckless use of power.
We Americans can't trust you. grin
Una think say I be Nigerian?

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Seyzcham91(m): 4:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Rubbish!

I Doubt you even read to understand the thread At all

shioorrr!
NigeriaB:
Somehow you just find yourself loving this Trump.

May the light of heaven's love continue to light your path sir..
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by tyup(m): 4:45am On Nov 10, 2020
TGM2015:

You do not know that good business owners will value opinions of employees that differs from theirs as far as it point out to possible collapse of the business from the owners' opinions cautioning them to be more careful in implementing it.

When you see professors who EARNED their professorship and successful people who WORKED HARD to get to the pinnacle of their careers. They love such types of students/employees, they will engage them more by asking more questions and bringing scenarios to counter their opinions but at the ends, they (business owners) learn, modified or changed their initial plans to position their future prospects for better.

You got a Valid point.. but from what i read bout him there have been occasions of him Disobeying a direct order from the president which to me I feel it's wrong
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by BruncleZuma: 4:52am On Nov 10, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Are you aware that in pennsylvania, the state judiciary which is in charge of election states that all ballot should be counted within two days of election......... But this declaration was over turn by the state supreme Court which does not have any power in state election matters...... If this case get to scotus i.e federal supreme Court, do you know that the state supreme Court judgement of prolonging voting count days will be over turn... Meaning the the initial position of the state legislators will be up held....... And the implication of this judgement is that, any vote that was not counted within the first two days after election will be rendered illegal. Meaning trump will maintain his initial lead and win pennsylvania with 20 electoral college vote.

Another case is Wisconsin which the collation software called Dominion, widely used in democrat run state steal or change trump vote and add it to bidden.... The Irregularities have been discovered in several counties and the state have accepted trump call for a recount, because bidden lead on trump is very narrow........ If after recount and many votes get over turn in trump favor and he win Wisconsin, that is additional 10 electoral votes.

In Michigan and Arizona, trump has filed a case of Irregularities base on the same Dominion software voting fraud, ghost or death people mail in voting, refusal to allow Republicans agent to partake in collation process, numbers of vote cast being higher than number of register voters and other election officials who are ready to testify against voting fraud....... Trump call for a recount and Michigan have accepted because of narrow Biden lead.

Goergia has also accepted to recount.

So we should all chill...... Election is not yet over until after court case.
Media do not election president. It is the Constitution and the rule of law and the people that elect a president.

I am disappointed by some major European countries and world leaders for calling and congratulating Biden. This is a grand plan to destabilize America.... What if trump win in court?.... Biding is not yet a president elect...... bidden will only become a president elect when all results have been released, and the winner announced after the college of electors meet.... Infact it is illegal to call Biden president elect and congratulate him when there is still a court case.
What if the court found trump case worthy and favors him, what if there was actually electoral fraud and trump won the case, ..... What will happen to those world leaders who congratulate Biden....... What will happen to all the people who came to the street to rejoice over Biden victory on account of media misinformation.......

I always state that if by tommorow America descend into civil war, it will surely be caused by the media...........

Yes it is good to hate someone or a president...... BUT it is evil for you to hate your country on the account of hating your president.

It is time to checkmate both the main and social media in America.
Else they might end up destroying the country

All of the frivolous lawsuits have been quashed or thrown out for lack of evidence; you need to update your RAM

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by blasterman(m): 5:37am On Nov 10, 2020
2 months job because Biden will fire the guy an nominate his own defence sec.
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by my2chains(m): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2020
please I need a partner in farming pepper, okro, and ugu leaf here in lagos,
i did got a land with borehole already but no funds to continue.

so there is water available there.
I need to go back and complete this great task,
a budget of 60-75k will do.
please do call me on 09032884494

thanks and God bless!
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Oketwin(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2020
TGM2015:
See them hailing Trump, just because your Defense Secretary doesn't support your recent moves, which can cause serious security breach to the nation. You fired him and replace him immediately.

If it was Buhari that did this, from not conceding election lost to firing all those with differing opinions, he will be dictator but Trump doing same thing is the real niggar.

The hypocrisy of "this set of people" is beyond Satan understanding.
abeg nor carry dead person mata enta dis convo. Buhari fire dat redundant tin
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by sonofElElyon: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2020
Do you expect him to keep someone that doesn't agree with his policies
I am not talking about whether Trump's policies are right here.. it's a matter of opinion really but no president will keep a high ranking member of his government that doesn't buy into his policies..
He thanked the man for his services so the termination of appointment was done decently

TGM2015:
See them hailing Trump, just because your Defense Secretary doesn't support your recent moves, which can cause serious security breach to the nation. You fired him and replace him immediately.

If it was Buhari that did this, from not conceding election lost to firing all those with differing opinions, he will be dictator but Trump doing same thing is the real niggar.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Adakintroy: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Democrats must talk how Biden take get more votes than Obama.

Dem never see wahala.

Biden go likely conceed when trump finish with am.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by walozanga(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Oritna94:

I dey tell you. Real dictator!
Real Dictator like buhari abi?
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by mohammad411377: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by g4gerald: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2020
Biko wats the point wen himself is already fired wit effect from January
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by g4gerald: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Adakintroy:
Democrats must talk how Biden take get more votes than Obama.

Dem never see wahala.

Biden go likely conceed when trump finish with am.
Since wen did Obama's vote bcom a standard to measure the votes of other candidate

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by theFilmtric: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2020
blowjohn:
Over the years, more specifically the past three decades prior to this presidential campaign, Trump has had a voluminous history of rap references. An article by FiveThirtyEight this past July noted that Trump and his brand had been referenced in about 266 songs, dating back to 1989. That equates to about 10 references per year. According to the report, during one year (2013) there were 33 references. Whether they were named after him or had lines dedicated to his wealth, these songs represented just how much has changed since the walking business… man dipped his hands into politics.

Take a trip down memory lane to see how these Trump tight references changed over the past 25 years.

"Donald Trump and Donald Tramp living in the men's Shelter" — Beastie Boys "Johnny Ryall" (1989)

"Niggas rolling hard, stackin paper like Trump" — Scarface "Money and the Power" (1991)

"I'm well known like Donald Trump" — Redman "Da Funk" (1992)

"Bleep Black Caesar, n----s call me Black Trump" — UGK "Pocket Full of Stones" (1992)

"Break yourself Trump, it's collection day" — The Coup "The Coup" (1993)

"Put more cash in my pockets than Donald Trump" — Master P "211" (1994)

"Rae's a heavy generator, but yo, guess who's the black Trump? / You rolling like Trump, you get your meat lumped" — Raekwon "Incarcerated Scarfaces" (1995)

"I'm just tryin' to get rich like Trump" — Ice Cube "Three Strikes You In" (1998)

"Can't stop until I got a Casa up in Trump plaza" — Kool G Rap "Mafioso" (1998)

"Trump change, I'm talking Donald Trump change / I'm talking Steve Wynn, I'm talking you know? E-Feezee" — E-40 "Trump Change" (1998)

"In hot pursuit of Donald Trump rap loot" — Pete Rock "Tru Master" (1998)

"The best couple they seen since Trump and Marla Maple" — Nas "Money Is My Bitch" (1999)

"Bill Gates, Donald Trump, let me in now" — Nelly "Country Grammar" (2000)

"I'm at the Trump International: ask for me I ain't never scared" — Jay Z "What More Can I Say" (2003)

"What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks? (Bad Boyz)" — Shyne "Bad Boyz" (2000)

"I'm Donald Trump in a white tee and white 1's" — Jeezy "Thug Motivation 101" (2005)

"I'm in the Trump International, 30 floors up (so high)" — Lil Kim "Shut Up Bitch" (2005)

"But love it, I still does it, breathing off a Trump budget" — AZ "The Format" (2006)

"That Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Bloomberg money" — Puff Daddy "We Gon' Make It" (2006)

"We fuckin with Donald Trump now" — Fat Joe "Jealousy" (2006)

"They know I'm hood rich, Donald Trump of the pumpers" — Fabolous "Mo Cars, Mo Hoes" (2008)

"I'm in Trump Towers, amongst earners" — Rick Ross "This is the Life" (2008)

"I'm so appalled, Spalding ball, balling / Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all" — Kanye West "So Appalled" (2010)

"I'm tryna stuff em until I can't fit no moreI'm talking Donald Trump level" — Big Sean ft. Pharrell "Get It" (2010)

"Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit"— Mac Miller "Donald Trump" (2011)

"Richest nigga in my hood, call me Donald Trump / The type to count my money while I smoke a blunt" — Jeezy "Trump" (2011)

"I'ma fire my blunt like Donald Trump" — Lil Wayne on T.I.'s "Ball" (2012)

"Black Trump, nigga, with fat pockets" — Raekwon "Google That" (2012)

"Resurrection of the real, time to get the richer than Trump" — Rick Ross "Pirates" (2012)

"At the Trump, and you bitches at the Radisson" — Nicki Minaj on DJ Khaled's "I Wanna Be With You" (2013)

"Up like Donald Trump, chain swings like nunchucks" — Rae Sremmurd "Up Like Trump" (2014)

"Going Donald Trump numbers on the corner" — Meek Mill "Off The Corner" (2014)

So why sing happily about a racist in ur song?
Hypocrisy? Confused?
All this trash you typed to support trump?

Do you live in Nigeria?
The reason=MONEY
I don't see why u can't see that?
Don't they talk about Thiefnibu in songs
Don't they talk about MC Oluomo?
Does that make them good?
Those songs are very old
Give me a recent one

theFilmtricsay
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Adakintroy: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2020
g4gerald:

Since wen did Obama's vote bcom a standard to measure the votes of other candidate

Obama was an enigma even Republican s voted for him back then.
.I don't understand what is so sweeping about Biden that got him so many votes.

He was so boring even Obama took over his campaign at one point. Literally.

That's like WWE bringing back the rock for ratings.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Sparknij: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2020
Trumb na Fireboy,you don lose this one already.All news channels worldwide are against you, how does it feel?
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by blowjohn(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2020
theFilmtric:

All this trash you typed to support trump?

Do you live in Nigeria?
The reason=MONEY
I don't see why u can't see that?
Don't they talk about Thiefnibu in songs
Don't they talk about MC Oluomo?
Does that make them good?
Those songs are very old
Give me a recent one

theFilmtricsay

Oh u want a recent one?
Why not answer the question first?
So everyone decided to use a racist who has money?
What happened to other billionaires?
Do u know how many blacks trump worked with?
Even the great Muhammad Ali?
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by blowjohn(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2020
milehigh06:

His building was used in home alone....he has interest and shares in wwe and 3....if your reasoning behind he can't be racist is because he does shows with blacks...then you don't know what d f you are talking about...keep on hoping 9n false hope and like I asked..what do you have to gain from fighting for a man to lead a country you don't reside in

So what the hell is the grouse with this man?
This man has spent for blacks more than any American president?
Dont be sentimental bro.
The question u should ask is, has his racism prevented him from working for America?
In what part of his presiding over america has his racism reared its ugly head?
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by AustineJohn908(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2020
TGM2015:

Buhari and Trump na mate? One dey country where the institutions works unlike Buhari. those institutions are loyal to the Constitution unlike your own military so abeg keep quiet
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Eminem707(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2020
Trump will crush terorist badly as a revenge for his lost
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Sirmwill: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Simplebeauty:
shocked shocked

Person whey the people don Fire dey Fire person

Such is life my brother
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by NigeriaB(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Rubbish!

I Doubt you even read to understand the thread At all

shioorrr!

No vex
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by NigeriaB(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2020
stayclearofme:

Nor be only loving....na romancing...iranu
Light of heaven ko light of moon ni.

Good morning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Mabumba Sex Video: Zambia’s Education Minister Sacked / Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.