Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test (42103 Views)

Divine Oduduru Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test, Faces 6-Year Ban / Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by tfash96(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
This guy and IP MAN the fight mad die.. Na draw
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Sunnydoo: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
No wonder he lost all his fortunes from the ring. U sowed to the winds....
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Before he was married or had a child he use what
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Luxurydriverng: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
I wonder how he had the energy, weed drain my energy and just make me wanna chill not fight
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by TheFacelessMan: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Definitely going to be stripped. His handlers are stupid to allow him come out to say this. Greatness can no longer be attached to his name

Nothing will happen.

I have read about the Whizzinator more than a decade ago.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Things dey for this life o.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by jamiudarex(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

I wish I Can get the fake penis to frustrate ladies toto.... I want it big and mighty.. After the action, the hole no go fit close grin grin

If I can't get that dick, Any lady I knack, the next person wey go knack am go complain cheesy grin grin grin

If you knack ur wife for morning and u go work, if I catch ur wife for afternoon then knack same toto, when u come back from work in the night, u go know say big difference dey ur wife toto grin grin grin grin grin grin in the space of 12 to 15 hours grin grin grin grin

I wish...
Real G
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

I wish I Can get the fake penis to frustrate ladies toto.... I want it big and mighty.. After the action, the hole no go fit close grin grin

If I can't get that dick, Any lady I knack, the next person wey go knack am go complain cheesy grin grin grin

If you knack ur wife for morning and u go work, if I catch ur wife for afternoon then knack same toto, when u come back from work in the night, u go know say big difference dey ur wife toto grin grin grin grin grin grin in the space of 12 to 15 hours grin grin grin grin

Don’t tell me you are jobless and the means of survival is nakking women for money?

I wish...
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Tinyemeka(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
paulolee:
Fake p.p producing fake urine too??

The fake pp was attached to a bag containing clean urine.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Glycosunde: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Why is he now revealing it now. To what use. Some people go just dey open mouth dey talk rubbish. Who asked you Tyson. If he is stripped tomorrow now he will starting saying rubbish. Nonsense Ingredients
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by 6ixT8: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
kolafolabi:
He should be stripped off his titles and return back all the money he had gotten from boxing.
on top how much wey remain?
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by splashbaby(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
America is home to expert dopers
Michael Johnson is one of them IMO
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by drezzyx(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
“And sometimes, one time I was using my wife's and my wife was like: 'Baby, you better not hope that it comes back pregnant or something.' “And I said, 'Nah, we ain't gonna use you any more, we're gonna use the kid.' Cuz I got scared that the p*** might come back pregnant.

This line got me laughing like mad
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by ngadaAwo: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

I wish...
Adenrele
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by DenreleDave(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
ngadaAwo:
Adenrele

Yes my Lord
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by ngadaAwo: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes my Lord
greetings from the gbegile boys wink
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by EmpressEmerald(f): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

I wish...

That Kind Wish Ehn?
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by zudozz: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
What is wrong with nairaland? This news don reach 5 years wey I hear am.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Emeka71(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Treborblue:
I say hello!!!

Damn some crazy shit hope he isn't stripped
So all those fight he won were fake.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Treborblue:
I say hello!!!

Damn some crazy shit hope he isn't stripped

He is not holding any title
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Emeka71(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
EmpressEmerald:

That Kind Wish Ehn?
Is what some babes love.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Awoo88: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=Freestainworld post=95863986]Mike the real deal Tyson.[/quote
That title is only for holyfeild. ]
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by DenreleDave(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
ngadaAwo:
greetings from the gbegile boys wink

It seems u r the gbegile boy
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by DenreleDave(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
EmpressEmerald:

That Kind Wish Ehn?

Abi na.

My madam
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by ngadaAwo: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

It seems u r the gbegile boy
noooooo I'm just a fan

Adenrele one of my favorite nairalander
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by LordFemi666(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Naso we go take hear am say BUHARI don die a long time
After his tenure
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by truthisgood: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

I wish...

Hi my friend you really need deliverance because you are not the one speaking all this dirty speeches that irritates.May God have mercy on you.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by DenreleDave(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
truthisgood:

Hi my friend you really need deliverance because you are not the one speaking all this dirty speeches that irritates.May God have mercy on you.

Amen sir
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Goalnaldo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
There is something wrong with black people globally. There are innovative in fraudulent dealings and a nuisance to their immediate society.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by JIMMY1393: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
theFilmtric:
Whizzinator.... smiley wink
So he took drugs?
The wisdom isn't in not doing....
The wisdom is in not being caught.

theFilmtricsay

@ the bolded....You would know if you took time to read and not rush to comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billboard Of Cristiano Ronaldo Selling Frozen Chicken At Ipaja (photo) / Europa League Last 16 Draw, See Full List / Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.