Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? (740 Views)

Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many? / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
If you were given a chance to choose between life time data and life time airtime, which will you prefer to choose, mind you, you won't be able to use the airtime for browsing and the data to call your loved ones, share your opinion.
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by Oblitz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
DATA FOR LIFFFFEEEE

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by CosmicPhoenix: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
What Is the use of airtime if I cannot use it to browse undecided
Data for life smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by lagusboyyy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Data for life.
99% of young people here will go with DATA for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Even me go with data for life because data is life.
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
With airtime i can get data. so if i have airtime i also have data undecided

i will go with airtime for life cool

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Oblitz:
DATA FOR LIFFFFEEEE
I am telling you.
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
What Is the use of airtime if I cannot use it to browse undecided
Data for life smiley
Same thing wey i bin think too
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by chingle5(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
No be airtime person go use get DATA ...

2 Likes

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Data for life.

99% of young people here will go with DATA for life.
Sure because they do more of surfing the internet to calling
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
With airtime i can get data.
so if i have airtime i also have data undecided

Correct man, see fast thinker, oil dey your head sir.

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
chingle5:
No be airtime person go use get DATA ...
Abi

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by chingle5(m): 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
kabanayol9:

Abi

I no no how sum people way comment first brain dey work

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by paulolee(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Data for life...can Mk online calls n keep #5 for flashing offline

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2020
chingle5:

I no no how sum people way comment first brain dey work
I don't understand you, wetin concern brain with wetin we been dey discuss here?
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by Leemekzy: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

read well. you cant use the airtime for data.
XXXXTENTACION:

XXXXTENTACION:

3 Likes

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by chingle5(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
kabanayol9:

I don't understand you, wetin concern brain with wetin we been dey discuss here?

You are a big GOAT for even quoting me angry and still saying you don't understand angry
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by emperorAY(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2020
simply data for life

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by tobechi74: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2020
I can use airtime to buy data and change will remain to call
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
chingle5:

You are a big GOAT for even quoting me angry and still saying you don't understand angry
Your Father big GOAT, malowa o, every body for the country dey para, dey your dey, make i dey my dey.
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by chingle5(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
kabanayol9:

Your Father big GOAT, malowa o, every body for the country dey para, dey your dey, make i dey my dey.

I pity dat illiterate of a father and that dirty LovePeddler of a mother that gave birth to u.... angry abi u malowa angry
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by Erojepromise(f): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Airtime for life, it's a win win thingy because l can get data with airtime grin

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
chingle5:

I pity dat illiterate of a father and that dirty LovePeddler of a mother that gave birth to u.... angry abi u malowa angry
I know say you go come, as you be nah him the dirty words take dey come out of your mouth, see as this fool just assume, continue me and don enter one sokoto, shey e still remain for your big mouth wey you wan vomit? Head of Goat world wide.
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by kabanayol9(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Erojepromise:
Airtime for life, it's a win win thingy because l can get data with airtime grin
Correct bae, oil dey your head jare, anyways you are beautiful.
Re: Which Will You Prefer, Data For Life Or Airtime For Life? by tnerro1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Data ooooo, if you no call me, you are on your own grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Hidden Signs A Woman Likes You / Reasons Why He Rejected Your Shots / Rate My Romance Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.