Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Children Of Politicians Didn't Have Encounters With Sars? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Of Politicians Didn't Have Encounters With Sars? (159 Views)

Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Of Politicians Didn't Have Encounters With Sars? by BigBashiru: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Daddy I was driving in the bmw and someone stopped me said he was sars and slapped me....

I'm thinking sars would have been disbanded much faster if the children of politicians also had encounters with it....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria:From Rainforest To Charcoal / NT Business Made Announcement About The Frauds In The Election / Cross Carpeting: Umahi Wants To Become President -wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.