Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos (18333 Views)

Isaac Kamalu: Another pro-Wike Rivers Commissioner Rejects Redeployment, Resigns / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by bigfish3k: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2020
Says a Benin man with igbo identities

Confused lots with identity crisis
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by HonourableUche(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2020
This statement is a slight on the indigenous Igbos of Rivers state. People of Afam, Oyigbo, Ndoki etc. Do you tell an indigene that he's welcome in his home state?

14 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by zickyclef: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2020
I hate murderers like these man

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Emilo(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Wike and Ikwerre people are not Igbos. Peeps like you without sense of group dignity is exactly why Wike and his Ikwerre people are using Ndiigbo to wipe the floor.
Grow a brain biko.

How exactly is it your concern if Fulani are draining oil wealth in Rivers state?
Why are you crying more than the bereaved, where are your senses?

Wike and his people think Igbos are their problems, why won't they, when peeps like you have refused to grow up. You seem to suffer from a form of Stockholm syndrome.

Ikwerre under Ogbakor Ikwerre had made it clear they are not Igbos, Ikwerre people on the average are the most Igbophobic group you will find out there. Wike again demonstrated it by killing Ndiigbo in Obiigbo, yet your brain cannot get the message.
You are still here saying Wike is an Igbo man, are you retarded?

Can u explain the similarities in culture and similarities in names.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Dpharisee: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Wike and Ikwerre people are not Igbos. Peeps like you without sense of group dignity is exactly why Wike and his Ikwerre people are using Ndiigbo to wipe the floor.
Grow a brain biko.

How exactly is it your concern if Fulani are draining oil wealth in Rivers state?

Wike and his people think Igbos are their problems, why won't they, when peeps like you have refused to grow up. You seem to suffer from a form of Stockholm syndrome.

Ikwerre under Ogbakor Ikwerre had made it clear they are not Igbos, Ikwerre people on the average are the most Igbophobic group you will find out there. Wike again demonstrated it by killing Ndiigbo in Obiigbo, yet your brain cannot get the message.

@bolded,
1. Ogbakor is an Igbo word meaning gathering or meeting, it's not a Bini word.
2. Why are you celebrating the murder of fellow citizens irrespective of their ethnicity angry
I can see that the hate for Igbos is too much and many here are liking your comment undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by slowice(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Grow a brain biko.

The guy is a slug... I ve met some silly igbos like him and I feel ashamed. The greatest tribe in Africa claiming ownership of a people that clearly detest them. I was born and breed in ikwerre land and I must tell you that they re the most igbophobic group in Nigeria. Hausas re better receiving of the igbo man than them.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Emilo(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2020
I only blame Nnamdi Kalu for his unguarded utterances and unstrategic agitation. He has caused more division than unity. He has to be stopped if the Biafra agitation must continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Xzellentgraphic: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Grow a brain biko.

Make I laugh like Copeland..haha
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Proparatech(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Then open Ikoku market and allow Igbos do their business

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Dreadful: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Grow a brain biko.

Fool, shut your trap and stop saying trash!
The same Ogbakor you are talking about is the home to Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi!
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has repeatedly told you even on a National TV that he is Igbo.
You are even the dumbest!
These people you are saying trash over their identity do their names sound Bini, Yoruba or Hausa to you?
The idiot father's name is Nlemanya Wike
The bastard is from ikwerre and the name of his current Local Government Chairman is Samuel Nwanosike!
We dissect you vandals and criminals from the Sahel that likes planting seeds of division in our midst with history, facts and figures.
Try again next time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by lekki1444: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2020
after he done kee 200 igbos for oyigbo

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Maobichek: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2020
Moferere:
That's how leaders talk.
Giving them some carrots after flogging them with sticks in oyigbo.

I love Wike

Good morning, you are invariably saying what Wike did not say, Wike declared curfew because of IPOB and not Igbos or are you telling the whole world that Wike killed Igbos using IPOB to cover it up. You are doing Wike more harm than good. Pls watch what you say here, thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
*Igbo denial by Igbos*

Sad that the issue of Igbo denial by Igbos has been trending on social media in the past two weeks. I am a very proud Igbo man, I do not see any reason whatsoever to want anyone who denies Igbo for whatever reason even though they bear Igbo names, speak Igbo language and dress Igbo to discuss the issue with me.

I am Igbo, I am a workaholic, I am progressive, I am an achiever, I develop both my Homeland and other people's homes, I create wealth from nothing, I manage and grow wealth to the amazement of my neighbors, I raise my children to be at the top of the very best around the world.

I am Igbo my villages and towns I develop with my wealth, I am Igbo, my daughters and sons are far better taken care of and better looking than that of neighbors, I am Igbo I break the glass ceiling in every aspect of human endeavor more than any tribe in Nigeria.

I am Igbo without stealing from public coffers, with the policy of suppression, victmization, deprivation, exclusion, denial of my rights all these stacked against me, I still live better quality life, my children get better education, my wife is better taken care of, she is more beautiful, I live in better homes in every city in Nigeria, I own properties in Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Banana Island, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase one,etc.

I am Igbo I own the best and biggest transport companies, the best and biggest airlines, I am the biggest importers, I am the manufacturers of everything from edibles, bikes, car parts and vehicles. I own Aba, Owerri, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka, Onitsha, Umuahia etc all beautiful Cities adorned with eye popping mansions. I am Igbo I have eliminated mud houses, thatched and corugated iron roofing in all my cities, towns and villages, I am Igbo if I don't agree to live in your state you do not enjoy my benevolence, my developmental prowess, your economy depends only on hand outs from Abuja, unlike smart Lagos who welcomed me with open arms after the fratricidal civil war refused to implement the abadoned properties policy and now I am helping to make it a mega city, the sixth largest economy among African countries even though it is not a country.

I am a proud Igbo man I will always prevail because survival, wealth creation, is inbuilt in me, I take your swamp and turn it into paradise.
I have my shortcoming as human but my positive side is far more than the negative. I am not a victim, I am individually richer than my neighbors, I do not want to be born any other tribe, I will remain Igbo now and the life to come.

You are confused about me, you do not know whether to love me or hate me. But 100% you secretly admire me and desperately want to be me, you have a potpourri of emotions about me, you loath me, you love me, you fear me, you envy me, you admire me, you deny me, you want to suppress me but you secretly wish to be me.

I do not want you to identify with me if you don't want to. I do not see any reason for this conversation, I don't want to try to convince anyone who is denying he is from my great tribe because I prefer you dey your dey and I dey my dey. What will an Ikwere, Ijaw, Efik etc do for me that I have not done for myself?

If Nyesom Wike is threatened by IPOB he should take care of the issue as a governor. If he refers to the people he had issues with as Igbo and they are Igbo, what is the hullabaloo? The man says he is not Igbo, why should I want him to be? What extra value will he and his Ikwere people add to my wellbeing? *Absolutely nothing*

Was he not the one who accepted and divided my peoperties?
What did he do with it, is he better than me now, is his City of Port Harcourt not full of old dilapidated houses with corrugated iron roofs, was the city not at par if not better than Lagos before the civil war? What is the comparison between it and Lagos now?

Abeg make all peripheral tribes park well, I don't give a flying f**k about them so should every real Igbo.
I am Igbo, I am Southeast, I am the greatest!
An Ikwere man should be begging me to accept him as Igbo. What does he have, fossil oil that will be useless in less than 4 decades from now?
Well I have oil in my Southeast Igbo land, Imo, Abia and Anambra have.
My biggest resource is human capacity, you definitely can't beat that.
Copied!

My lovely brother you've said a lot, stop writing any further before those red oil soup people and those animals in human flesh begin to hang themselves with rope

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by rickyrex(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Grow a brain biko.

so ashamed of having someone like you as a fellow niigerian

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by chukwuibuipob: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Grow a brain biko.

Fear land grabbers

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by hatakekakashi: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
*Igbo denial by Igbos*

Sad that the issue of Igbo denial by Igbos has been trending on social media in the past two weeks. I am a very proud Igbo man, I do not see any reason whatsoever to want anyone who denies Igbo for whatever reason even though they bear Igbo names, speak Igbo language and dress Igbo to discuss the issue with me.

I am Igbo, I am a workaholic, I am progressive, I am an achiever, I develop both my Homeland and other people's homes, I create wealth from nothing, I manage and grow wealth to the amazement of my neighbors, I raise my children to be at the top of the very best around the world.

I am Igbo my villages and towns I develop with my wealth, I am Igbo, my daughters and sons are far better taken care of and better looking than that of neighbors, I am Igbo I break the glass ceiling in every aspect of human endeavor more than any tribe in Nigeria.

I am Igbo without stealing from public coffers, with the policy of suppression, victmization, deprivation, exclusion, denial of my rights all these stacked against me, I still live better quality life, my children get better education, my wife is better taken care of, she is more beautiful, I live in better homes in every city in Nigeria, I own properties in Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Banana Island, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase one,etc.

I am Igbo I own the best and biggest transport companies, the best and biggest airlines, I am the biggest importers, I am the manufacturers of everything from edibles, bikes, car parts and vehicles. I own Aba, Owerri, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka, Onitsha, Umuahia etc all beautiful Cities adorned with eye popping mansions. I am Igbo I have eliminated mud houses, thatched and corugated iron roofing in all my cities, towns and villages, I am Igbo if I don't agree to live in your state you do not enjoy my benevolence, my developmental prowess, your economy depends only on hand outs from Abuja, unlike smart Lagos who welcomed me with open arms after the fratricidal civil war refused to implement the abadoned properties policy and now I am helping to make it a mega city, the sixth largest economy among African countries even though it is not a country.

I am a proud Igbo man I will always prevail because survival, wealth creation, is inbuilt in me, I take your swamp and turn it into paradise.
I have my shortcoming as human but my positive side is far more than the negative. I am not a victim, I am individually richer than my neighbors, I do not want to be born any other tribe, I will remain Igbo now and the life to come.

You are confused about me, you do not know whether to love me or hate me. But 100% you secretly admire me and desperately want to be me, you have a potpourri of emotions about me, you loath me, you love me, you fear me, you envy me, you admire me, you deny me, you want to suppress me but you secretly wish to be me.

I do not want you to identify with me if you don't want to. I do not see any reason for this conversation, I don't want to try to convince anyone who is denying he is from my great tribe because I prefer you dey your dey and I dey my dey. What will an Ikwere, Ijaw, Efik etc do for me that I have not done for myself?

If Nyesom Wike is threatened by IPOB he should take care of the issue as a governor. If he refers to the people he had issues with as Igbo and they are Igbo, what is the hullabaloo? The man says he is not Igbo, why should I want him to be? What extra value will he and his Ikwere people add to my wellbeing? *Absolutely nothing*

Was he not the one who accepted and divided my peoperties?
What did he do with it, is he better than me now, is his City of Port Harcourt not full of old dilapidated houses with corrugated iron roofs, was the city not at par if not better than Lagos before the civil war? What is the comparison between it and Lagos now?

Abeg make all peripheral tribes park well, I don't give a flying f**k about them so should every real Igbo.
I am Igbo, I am Southeast, I am the greatest!
An Ikwere man should be begging me to accept him as Igbo. What does he have, fossil oil that will be useless in less than 4 decades from now?
Well I have oil in my Southeast Igbo land, Imo, Abia and Anambra have.
My biggest resource is human capacity, you definitely can't beat that.
Copied!
Good write up

10 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by chiiraq802(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2020
Igbo or Ibo people, you guys should leave wike and ikwerre people alone....they are not the people holding Biafra republic back....

When Nigeria Army displayed operation python dance in Abia state then..... you confused igbo people did not blame Abia state governor, rather you blamed Buhari.....
Why are you guys attacking Wike anyhow

please the ikwerre people are not your problem, go and meet your senators, house of rep members, governors,ministers and so on.....demand Biafra from them and leave minority Ikwerre people alone.....

The only Igbo or Ibo that i know is this wan below...lolzzz

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by vanunu: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2020
HonourableUche:
This statement is a slight on the indigenous Igbos of Rivers state. People of Afam, Oyigbo, Ndoki etc. Do you tell an indigene that he's welcome in his home state?

That man is a big fooool.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Tinax(f): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2020
We Igbos have really suffered....Wike the evil you had done will surely live with you. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Are you aware Rivers state is oil rich?
There lies the forced marriage/attachment.
You are dumb if you are not aware that there is more oil in Anambra that rivers. All the oil Wells in South East has not and will never be sucked by Nigeria. You people should stop this stupid oil nonsense. Has the oil made their lives better than Igbos? Rubbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by hatakekakashi: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Shut up there

You guys all are all.ibo , your language is the same ,culture the same too

Whendirty Yoruba say we Whole Edo re Yoruba (an insult) there by robbing me of a thousand years of heritage why do you all keep quiet?

Thunder fire you there
You don't need all these
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by hatakekakashi: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Kingscee:

My lovely brother you've said a lot, stop writing any further before those red oil soup people and those animals in human flesh begin to hang themselves with rope
You don't need all these
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by learnedman(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2020
See this fool denying his identify,this Igbos,Igbos,you Igbos whereas your manipulators know u as an Igbo,Onyesom Nwike or adulterated Nyesom Wike! U are a big fool.never mind what goes around comes around

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Ogbuu101: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Grow a brain biko.

Take it easy.
The manner wey you carry this Igbo matter for head despite your 'Igboid' moniker is suspicious.
Amaechi, a 2 term governor, a former speaker and a fellow Ikwere declared himself Igbo.
So, who are you in the scheme of things?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by adadike(f): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2020
my2chains:
please I need a partner in farming pepper, okro, and ugu leaf here in lagos,
i did got a land with borehole already but no funds to continue.

so there is water available there.
I need to go back and complete this great task,
a budget of 60-75k will do.

please do call me on 09032884494

thanks and God bless!
I think you should add your account number and ask for funds. You need funds and donations dear not actually a partner. I trust nairalanders, they will help you

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by tutudesz: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Ezenwo Wike, an igbo man from ikwerre extraction, is now saying Rivers, a state with over 50% igboid indigenes, will be home to igbos?
Can't you see the stvpidity in his politically motivated self induced identity crisis,?
what Ojukwu called intentional amnesia grin cheesy

Meanwhile zamfara is still selling their own gold while people like Wike whose relatives are guarding pipelines for Fulanis still believes his igboid neighbours are his problem.
If I hate Igbo, I won’t appoint your son into my state cabinet two times. But you have to obey rules. Don’t allow criminals to dictate to you,” Wike stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by bigfish3k: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I heard Wike Is also an Igbo man
He is suffering from identity crisis as if the Benin he is claiming is ready to see him as a Benin man
Let him change his names naa -
Not by changing your identity with mouth, please change everything igbo about you to Benin

We will start taking you people serious when you start answering names like Osaro, Etiosa, osewinge etc.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Ogbuu101: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Dreadful:
Governor Wike are you not Igbo?
Foolish fulani stooge.
Your native name is Onyesom Ezebunwo Wike.
Your father's name is Nlemanya Wike.
You are from Ikwerre and the name of your current Local Government Chairman is Samuel Nwanosike!
Self styled little moustached Hitler in Rivers State.
Thunder will fire you for this treachery.
Go and ask Ken Saro Wiwa what later became of him.
Hahahaha.
Wike and his group are the only people on earth that derived their ethnicity from state creation.
Cos b4 the 1976 state creation, there was no tribe known as Ikwere.
The yerobber muslim miscreants here keep cheering them and calling Igbos land grabbers as if Igbos have ever needed any other tribe to attain the success the enjoy today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by tutudesz: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Take it easy.
The manner wey you carry this Igbo matter for head despite your 'Igboid' moniker is suspicious.
Amaechi, a 2 term governor, a former speaker and a fellow Ikwere declared himself Igbo.
So, who are you in the scheme of things?
Anybody can declare themselves anything undecided if amaechi tag himself Igbo na him business undecided if Wike tag himself a non Igbo na him business undecided So learn to accept other people choice

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by omenka(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Dede1:

Anyway, talk is very cheap. Who gives a ratass to the ranting of ants? Wike has established himself as a moving target. There is nothing he can say now that will change the picture he already painted.
Moving target for keyboard assassins I guess.

Y'all brag too much.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Bigflamie(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Ezenwo Wike, an igbo man from ikwerre extraction, is now saying Rivers, a state with over 50% igboid indigenes, will be home to igbos?
Can't you see the stvpidity in his politically motivated self induced identity crisis,?
what Ojukwu called intentional amnesia grin cheesy

Meanwhile zamfara is still selling their own gold while people like Wike whose relatives are guarding pipelines for Fulanis still believes his igboid neighbours are his problem.

What's wrong with you guys ? even if they are Igbos and all of a sudden decides to disown their identity, you should learn how to move on and also live with it. Why forcing someone to yourself. Are you guys not ashamed?

Some of you here disgrace the Igbo race.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Musa Kamarawa: Police Arrest Bafarawa's Nephew For Supplying Arms To Bandits / Elderly Woman Campaigns For Peter Obi (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.