Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians (20753 Views)

Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland / Get Free Scholarship Education In Sweden & Cananda Now / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by conelman: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
Am a Nigerian,but i study in Ukraine.i noticed that most times they discourage people from coming to study in Ukraine in the name that you cannot work.cos i know that everybody already know that their quality of education is very high. As we know Ukraine is a developing country,that's how UK started,so their will be a time that for a person to get admission in Ukraine it will be expensive like UK,for a person to study medicine in UK its from 15000pounds up,and its very expensive compare to Ukraine were they pay 3500dollars.so we Nigerians in Ukraine here,we do help our self since their is no work.During summer we travel to countries like Norway,Germany, Switzerland and other European countries and work just to help ourself maybe if you are hard working you can make 5000dollars to 7000dollars and with that you can pay your school fees,cos our school fees are very cheap.for medicine its 3500dollars,engineering its 1700dollars,other art courses its 1200dollars per year,cost of living is also the same as Nigeria.their are other business opportunity for students here,we Nigerians are trying to build a big community of blacks in Ukraine through that we can help ourselves.another admission year is on now,if you need further information on how to get admission and visa contact us with this number +380933331705 or Email us at studyoutsidenigeria@yahoo.com, this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for to study in Europe.

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by MeandSum: 5:01am On Mar 25, 2011
You should also tell those who call you they can't work while studying, I believe that's still the case.
Basically, make sure your parents have enough money to pay the school fees and other expenses.

You can expect that to total around $30,000 to $40,000 (6 years)
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by conelman: 5:42am On Mar 25, 2011
thats that level of illiteracy we are talking about you are in Nigeria and you know what is happening in Ukraine,to get visa to any country is the easiest thing you can get in Ukraine, pls let me tell you there is a way to sponsor your self in Ukraine only fools end up depending on his parents for 6years

1 Like

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by MeandSum: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2011
I'll ignore the insult and just answer your questions. I welcome any prove that my statement below are wrong.

I am in Ukraine. And no, you can't get a Visa from Ukraine to everywhere ( to Turkey, Cyprus, Malta, Poland and all the CIS countries you can get a 1 month Tourist Visa after 2 years ). You'll have to go to Nigeria and apply for any other type of visa.

Basically, you'll be getting a yearly Student Visa.

And no, there is absolutely no way you can get a scholarship in Ukraine. No Way!

To work in Ukraine, you have two options:

1) Register a company ( sole-proprietor) and pay around 400 to 650 grv a month ( $1 = 7.95grv) - then you can "work" selling things in the market, you can expect to earn around $300 a month doing that

2) If you are a professional or a consultant and you have a business visa, your employer ( or you, depending on the situation) would have to pay the government 6000 grv per year for work permit. beside, you'll have to write a note to the employment board every single year why a local can't do the same work you are hiring a foreigner for.

I've seen a lot of guys brought here by agents like you with promises of "crossing to Europe" everyday if they like ,

Will Rogers said: "There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves¬.”
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by conelman: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2011
man maybe you are the lazy type,that's why you weren't able to help your self
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by MeandSum: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2011
conelman:

man maybe you are the lazy type,that's why you weren't able to help your self

You seem to lack respect for yourself or others.

I am 100% sure you can't work with a Student Visa in Ukraine and there are no scholarship. Please, prove me wrong, not just silly words.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

I'll be happy to answer any questions related to studying in Ukraine. I'm not selling anything to you and I don't plan on recommending anybody or any service. Trust me guys, I've seen it all in the last 15 years. All these agents want from you is your money, they are soulless sons , of you know what

3 Likes

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by conelman: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2011
have you hard of summer work and travel in your life,pls am not here to argue with you,all the same its not like we are forcing anybody.we are creating awayness to people that wants something good for them self.so its not a must for all ok
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by MeandSum: 1:18am On Mar 28, 2011
conelman:

have you hard of summer work and travel in your life,pls am not here to argue with you,all the same its not like we are forcing anybody.we are creating awayness to people that wants something good for them self.so its not a must for all ok

This is pathetic lol , summer work? picking potatoes or what? The locals earn $10-$12 a day doing that, it is a back breaking work of 6-8 hours (I know this from experience - my father in-law hires laborers to do this for $10 a day).

Just so we don't go too far from my original comment:
1) prove that as a foreign student, you can't get a scholarship in Ukraine is at http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/events/1192240-kabmin-sokratit-goszakaz-v-vuzah-po-otdelnym-specialnostyam-na-10-15

Use Google translate to translate that from Russian to English.

2) As a foreigner, you can't work in Ukraine without a work permit. A work permit can only be obtained with a business visa.
Google "Employment of a foreigner in Ukraine" pick those domains that ends in . ua

my advice again, do not trust any of these agents. They are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by DANTE4LIFE(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2011
Sorry if i offend anyone here i never wanted to comment cos everyone has the right to believe whatever his or her mind tells him or her. But i will like to ask you one question Mr. Meandsum according to your post there is no reason why someone should think of coming to Ukraine which is what you think and for 15 years in Ukraine it means you where in school and you would have finished by now. My question is this WHAT ARE YOU ENJOYING IN UKRAINE THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK? I really want you to share it with us maybe others will like to enjoy only that too. like a friend will say only the constant light is enough for him to stay in Ukraine.
(you can't get a Visa from Ukraine to everywhere) NOT TRUE.

1 Like

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by MeandSum: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
DANTE4LIFE:

Sorry if i offend anyone here i never wanted to comment cos everyone has the right to believe whatever his or her mind tells him or her. But i will like to ask you one question Mr. Meandsum according to your post there is no reason why someone should think of coming to Ukraine which is what you think and for 15 years in Ukraine it means you where in school and you would have finished by now. My question is this WHAT ARE YOU ENJOYING IN UKRAINE THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK? I really want you to share it with us maybe others will like to enjoy only that too. like a friend will say only the constant light is enough for him to stay in Ukraine.
(you can't get a Visa from Ukraine to everywhere) NOT TRUE.

Thanks for your questions. I'm not easily offended besides, I see it as my duty to warn others.

As for your questions above, can you please show me where I said there is no reason for someone to come to Ukraine in this thread? Let's take the questions one at a time because it would be helpful for those reading the post later on.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by DANTE4LIFE(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2011
Ok maybe i did not get what you where trying to say, But you know very well that it is almost not possible to come to ukraine as a student without an agent. So what is you advice since you said all agents are thieves ? Perticullarly that is not my interest but my interest is accoding to your post Ukraine is not worth it so i just want to know what you are doing or Enjoying in Ukraine for 15 years that is my question just this one is my interest
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by MeandSum: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2011
DANTE4LIFE:

Ok maybe i did not get what you where trying to say, But you know very well that it is almost not possible to come to ukraine as a student without an agent. So what is you advice since you said all agents are thieves ? Perticullarly that is not my interest but my interest is accoding to your post Ukraine is not worth it so i just want to know what you are doing or Enjoying in Ukraine for 15 years that is my question just this one is my interest

Now that we've established I didn't say there's no reason for someone to come to Ukraine. How relevant are the other questions you are asking me since I already answered them in my first post?
Just pick all I've said here and point out which of those are not true. Then, we'll assume whatever you don't point out as untrue is true (just for the purpose of keeping records straight).
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by DANTE4LIFE(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2011
You have not answered my question. You only discuraged anyone trying to come to ukraine according to your post cos as long as Nigeria, Ukraine and student visa is conserned you cant do without an agent. Which made all what you are saying full TRASH i was thinking you will be able to say something reasonable but i now understand that you do not know what you are saying. PLEASE THERE IS NO NEED YOU POST AGAIN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO HELP THOSE COMING WITH.

1 Like

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by pateuropa(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
Be not fooled by the guy writing this post- or else you go to Ukraine and suffer. For instance, his example of going to EU countries to work. My question is how do you get the visa?- since nigerian passport is worthless( the value is streamlined to begging for visa everywhere).

Next question is even if you do get a visa( what is the category of your visa)? - when you come in under a tourist visa- you are not allowed to work. You only work in EU countries if you have a permanent residence there or you are a student ,studying in one of the universities ( and with this your working hours are limited).

I do not know much about Ukraine (as a CIS country not an EU member). But the truth must be said- agent or no agent if you are desperate in leaving Nigeria- do your homework well. Ukraine is a developing country with many challenges like Nigeria- why would you really wanna go and sit down there!

If you wanna escape the psychological trauma or hypes you have heard about certain countries- please do your homework well.

www.studyabroadinternationalstudents.com

1 Like

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by nora544: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2011
I know much about the Ukraine and study is cheap there but it is not possible that you can work there when you have only a student visa.

The life is cheap in the Ukraine and you have electricity for 24 hours but that is all and the economic is the same than in Nigeria.
With a student visa it is not possible to work.

The only country i know where you can work is Austria, here we have it since last month that students can work when they start with the university but only 10 hours per week for the first part and when they go for masterdegree than they can work 20 hours per week.

Austrian visa is not easy to get because you need much money and the schoolfees how much you need is different but it is more than 14.000 USD

No agent can make you a visa for Austria you have to go to our embassy and apply for a student visa and it takes much time for this year it is to late.
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by dipocarew: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2011
Very interesting the comments I am reading here I will therefore make my comments trying to touch on issues I think are relevant. I studied in Ukraine and did my masters in the United Kingdom and I now work and have done for the past years in the UK.
First and foremost the educational system in Ukraine is recognized worldwide as compared to the present day Nigerian degrees which are no longer recognized.
Compared to western countries where you would pay tuition fees of of a maximum $3500 and accommodation of around $30 provided you stay in school accommodation. If you opt to stay in private accommodation you pay much more a maximum of $500 per month. I was able to travel during my studies but that does not guarantee everybody will be able to do the same also finding work outside during holidays is not guaranteed but possible it all depends on who you know etc.
Another issue is the ability to work paid work I would say is almost none existent some worked but the amount of capital needed to trade is so much I doubt is ordinary students can cough up such especially now that the prices of things have sky rocketed. A lot of people traveled to Ukraine with the hope of immigrating such got stuck and such now do undignified jobs pushing trolleys in the market the list goes on if you do not have someone to finance your studies or your stay there I would politely suggest you do not even try.
I started my undergraduate in Nigeria before I left for Ukraine I never worked so I find issue with the fact that I need to work whilst a student in a foreign country it is not a most. In the same light I would like to reiterate the notion that you can work whilst in the Ukraine is false and know several individuals including myself who never worked whilst studying. If your family can afford it whats the problem.

1 Like

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by dipocarew: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2011
Further to the thread above I would like to add Yes the Ukraine is developing but things work there unlike our great Nigeria. Are there jobs for the National yes there is I studied with 27 Ukrainians the all have good jobs that is more than what we can say of our great country thus judging a country but the ability of a foreigner being able to find work is not exactly fair as I could turn around and ask you how many foreigners are able to find holiday jobs or jobs in Nigeria after graduation.
Is the system corrupt Yes it is but the corruption now where near that in practice in Nigeria I hope I have been able to throw some light on the topic and hope I have not stepped on any toes, just said things the way I see it.
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by amblaise99: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Pls hlp ♏̶̲̅e out  realy need to knw if  can get a direct entry into medicine In any Ukraine university with bsc In biochemistry from Nigeria .pls  realy need an urgent A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ sincere reply pls
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by austin09: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by amblaise99: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2013
pls I'm from Nigeria A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ my parents are not realy rich A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊  ave jƱ§† bagged a degree In biochemistry nd they want ♏̶̲̅e to study In ukrian  want to knw if studing there is very difficult In terms of academics A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ cost of living Ƨ̷̜̌o dat  can drop the idea or are Nigerians maltreated there A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊  also want to knw if there is a situation that would lead to a student compulsory withdrawl due to performance or exam failure .  realy want to further my degree nd ave an MBBS A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊  want to knw if Ukraine is a ä:: place f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̣̣̥ that. Pls  want to come prepared Ƨ̷̜̌o  wud appreciate any information  can get. Thanks A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ God bless.
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by janetayomide: 1:40am On Apr 06, 2013
Find out how to access no-collateral
loans from N5,000 to N750,000.
Available to anyone, anywhere in
Nigeria within 2-3 days.

No paper-work is required.
Application is fast and easy.

You should apply today.

Get details from
Janetayomide@gmail.com
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by austin09: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2013
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by amblaise99: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2013
anks Austin Ƨ̷̜̌o wats the current school fee structure f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̣̣̥ ternopil A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ if U̶̲̥̅̊ are from Nigeria pls tell ♏̶̲̅e the procedures U̶̲̥̅̊ took A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ also the college wit the cheapest fee structure
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by austin09: 12:11am On Apr 10, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by toluine56(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
What happened to this thread?
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by liveyourlife: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2015

If you fancy yourself a Bookworm or an Intelligent person?
, join our TeacherElite program. Educate someone online now

or help them smash Assignments

and Earn Real Money.

Kindly Click Here!! :-) .
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by HARFORDEDUi: 11:28pm On May 09, 2016
STUDY IN UKRAINE FOR NIGERIA STUDENTS

Why i decided to study in Ukraine

Study abroad always seem exciting to everyone at first and a often wonder how the experience will change our lives for the better. The major challenge for most individuals is choosing the right country that can give you both a great education and an all round development. This is not an easy task either, with thousands of schools abroad, how do you decide what school and country is right for you. I can talk about some reasons why I choose Ukraine but below are some of the major factors:

Universities : Ukraine has hundreds of university covering different career aspects that are not only government approved but are recognized around Europe and the world, an experience from Dr. Israel Oluwaseyidayo Idris about choosing a university in Ukraine. Although getting a degree from Ukraine means that degree will be accepted anywhere it’s been taken to. Their medical schools are listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED). This means graduates are eligible to write the United States Medical Licensing Examinations and means certificates are recognized by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in US and the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) for eligibility of graduates to obtain certification and License; hence may pursue residency and postgraduate programs in these countries If they choose to. Their medical Universities are also registered in the AVICENNA Directory which is maintained by the University of Copenhagen in collaboration with the World Health Organization and the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) meaning the universities are fully recognized by the WHO all government

Location – Ukraine is located in eastern Europe, bordered by 6 countries and it is also the largest county in Europe. This making it quiet convenient to travel to other European countries for summer breaks.

Admission process – Ukraine has one of the easiest and quickest admission process if not the easiest. After submission of required documents. The documents are reviewed by the school and an invitation letter is issued to you. With that invitation letter you are supposed to go to the embassy and get a visa to come to Ukraine. You only pay for an invitation letter. All other countries in other parts of the world require you pay at-least 40% of tuition fee before you are given an invitation letter, which doesn’t quality you for getting visa. In cases where visa is not gotten, part of the money paid for fees are lost if not all. But in Ukraine you get admission and invitation letter without paying any tuition fee or fear of loss of money.

Tuition fee- One of the major things to consider is the expense of studying abroad. Putting into consideration getting the best education and also extremely affordable too. Most schools abroad have school fees which are in hundreds of thousands of dollars, especially in medical and engineering fields. Most schools have parents and students searching for loans to be able to sponsor their kids to get quality education. That is the opposite in Ukraine. Thousands of great universities With extremely affordable school fees. After the first year of study parents can even pay for tuition fees semester per semester.

Low cost of living- Moving abroad and studying their you still have to put into consideration that you have to live there. If you don’t want to study in country where we spend tons of thousands of dollars just to stay in the country, then ukraine is the perfect choice. Feeding is extremely cheap as well as transportation. The cost of living is cheaper, and a lot more than other European cities or Countries. With approximately 150$ to 200$ a student will be able to live comfortably. You can also use international master cards for transactions. Most ATM’s and supermarket accept master cards so you can spend money directly from your local currency.

Studying – Most universities abroad offer courses in just one language. Either in English or in their foreign language. But that’s different in Ukraine. You can decide to study in either Russian, Ukrainian or English. Or you can just learn the language and get the certificate while you study in English. We live in as global world and learning a foreign language goes a long way.

Listed above are some of the major reasons I decided to study in Ukraine. If I should go on the list will be longer. Study abroad in Ukraine realizes the dream of receiving the best European education.

Author:Iyobosa Sonia Omoregie

READ MORE www.harfordedu.com
Stidy in Ukraine for Nigerians harford educational services. Study in Ukraine now

1 Like

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by ShylockConsults: 8:26am On May 14, 2016
Good News to all our Students who do not want to wait till September to commence their Oversea Education.

One of our Partnering University, Girne American University has open the Summer (June) Intake. Graduate and Undergraduate Applications are now accepted into Faculties of Medicine, Aviation, Maritime, Engineering, Law, Architectures, Art and Sciences.

50 % Scholarship Guaranteed
No TOEFL, NO GRE Required
No Application Fee
Visa Guaranteed

Note that we can also process Your Admission into any Other Top University and can get You Scholarship into some Universities.

REQUIRE DOCUMENTS
For Masters Program
1. Data Page of International Passport.
2. Transcript
3. Degree Statement of Results
4. O Level Results
For Undergraduate Program
1. Data Page of International Passport
2. O Level Results

(Send Scan Copy of these Documents to the Email Below)
Classes commences on the 20th of June so do send us your Documents as soon as Possible.

For more Info and to put in your Application.
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532

‪#‎StudyAbroad‬ ‪#‎Scholarship‬ ‪#‎ShylockConsultsLimited‬ ‪#‎Admission‬ ‪#‎Application‬ ‪#‎Visa‬ ‪#‎Flight‬ ‪#‎Ticketing‬ ‪#‎GirneAmericanUniversity‬
Kindly "Share" this Post, Someone may need these.

Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by Intel2(f): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2017
2017/2018 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com

TRANSFER INTO ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES IN BENIN REPUBLIC(Cotonou)
→IRGIB AFRICA UNIVERSITY
→LE COURS SONOU
→ESEP - Le Berger University
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- Residential Permit
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee
NOTE: Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria,paid per semester and can be paid installmentally. Tuition fee range is 260,000 in NGN. Exchange rate to CFA determines.

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st Semester - November
-2ND SEMESTER - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-Summer Session - August
For Tuition Fee and University Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM/REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Mobile : +22998070947 , +22962185894
Home: +2348063857550 <swift response>
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

COURSES
FACULTY OF HEALTH / SCIENCE
→ Pharmaceutical Science
→ Nursing
→ Food technology
→ Medical Lab Science
→ Industrial Engineering
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
→ Law (LLB)
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Mass Communication → Translation
→ Sociology
→ History
→ Psychology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.
NB: Mzbronchure Inc is an individual agent who assist students by enrolling them into Houdegbe North American University and other universities in Bénin Republic. Forms are only sold and processed in the University. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with extra charges.
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by globaldtltd: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
STUDY IN UKRAINE 2017 -2018
http://studyinukraine.site/ukraine-september-intake-study-ukraine-september-2017-admission/

WHY NOT STUDY in ukraine - LESSER THAN THIS AND TOP UNIVERSITY in THE WORLD RECORGNIZED BY - WHO , USLME 0 PLAMB ETC.
LESSER THAN 1.M#
CHECK HERE - TO FINE OUT - http://studyinukraine.site/medical-courses/

Study in ukraine for nigerian Students

nigerian students

Nigerians represent one of the numerous groups of all foreign students studying in ukraine. currently, more than 1500 nigerian students are studying in ukraine. All these students have chosen ukraine not by coincidence.but the fact, there are a few weighty reasons behind this choice.
When it comes to studying abroad, ukraine is one of the most affordable and at once qualitative options. Indeed, studying and living in ukraine is a lot cheaper than in other European countries like Usa,Uk & many others . However, low tuition fee does not mean low quality of education. On the contrary, Ukrainian principles and standards of education are very high and are highly prized by the European academia.

TUITION FEES TO STUDY in ukraine
OFFICIAL rate OF (1USD TO #199.06 )
Programs in English language Duration FEES($) PER YEAR APPROX FEES(₦) PER YEAR
Medicine 6 years $4100 ₦816,105
Dentistry 5 Years $4400 ₦875,820
Nursing 4 years $3750 ₦746,437
Pharmacy 5 years $3800 ₦756,390
Civil Engineering 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Mechanical engineering 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Electrical Engineering 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Computer engineering 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Petroleum Engineering 4 years $2000 ₦398,100
Aviation 4 years $3300 ₦656,865
Management 4 years $2150 ₦427,957
International economics 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
computer science 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Business administration 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Preparatory course 6 months $1300 ₦258,765
OTHER EXPENSES
http://studyinukraine.site/study-ukraine-details-nigerian-students/
Re: Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians by globaldtltd: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
STUDY IN UKRAINE 2017 -2018
http://studyinukraine.site/ukraine-september-intake-study-ukraine-september-2017-admission/

WHY NOT STUDY in ukraine - LESSER THAN THIS AND TOP UNIVERSITY in THE WORLD RECORGNIZED BY - WHO , USLME 0 PLAMB ETC.
LESSER THAN 1.M#
CHECK HERE - TO FINE OUT - http://studyinukraine.site/medical-courses/

nigerian students

Nigerians represent one of the numerous groups of all foreign students studying in ukraine. currently, more than 1500 nigerian students are studying in ukraine. All these students have chosen ukraine not by coincidence.but the fact, there are a few weighty reasons behind this choice.
When it comes to studying abroad, ukraine is one of the most affordable and at once qualitative options. Indeed, studying and living in ukraine is a lot cheaper than in other European countries like Usa,Uk & many others . However, low tuition fee does not mean low quality of education. On the contrary, Ukrainian principles and standards of education are very high and are highly prized by the European academia.

TUITION FEES TO STUDY in ukraine
OFFICIAL rate OF (1USD TO #199.06 )
Programs in English language Duration FEES($) PER YEAR APPROX FEES(₦) PER YEAR
Medicine 6 years $4100 ₦816,105
Dentistry 5 Years $4400 ₦875,820
Nursing 4 years $3750 ₦746,437
Pharmacy 5 years $3800 ₦756,390
Civil Engineering 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Mechanical engineering 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Electrical Engineering 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Computer engineering 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Petroleum Engineering 4 years $2000 ₦398,100
Aviation 4 years $3300 ₦656,865
Management 4 years $2150 ₦427,957
International economics 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
computer science 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Business administration 4 years $2400 ₦477,720
Preparatory course 6 months $1300 ₦258,765
OTHER EXPENSES
http://studyinukraine.site/study-ukraine-details-nigerian-students/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Design Training And Certificate / Easy And Cheap Admission Into Indian University 2015/2016 / Admission! Get Admission Into Sikkim Manipal University In Ghana Wit Waec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.