Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi (11305 Views)

Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos / NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / Predicament Of Medical Corps Serving In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by ikcid: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Stallion93:
More stress for FMC, But they have enough Manpower there already
All right.
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by jospepper(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Madonna Hospital

First Fertility Hospital

General Hospital north bank

Foundation hospital

Bishop Murray medical center (Catholic Hospital)

Federal medical center

NAF clinic

BSUTH

Society for Family health (NGO)

Nigerian Army School of Military Engineers(NASME) Clinic

Epidemiology Center Opp BSU etc.

All are in Makurdi, there are also General Hospitals on all 23 Local Governments.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by RealMillennial(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2020
smithmoi:
Served in Benue, Oju precisely, the medical centre there paid Medical students 70k.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by RealMillennial(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2020
sesaan:
Op, don't mind all those giving you negative advice .. Makurdi is fine to be nothing will happen to you. It is a cosmopolitan city, you will meet people which you already knew, trust me.. Hospitals try Federal medical center or Benue state university teaching hospital. Best of luck

Thank real good.
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by RealMillennial(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2020
excell12go:

This individual came here for advice on the choice of PPA. The least we can do if we are not sure of what to tell him is to SHUT UP! Never discourage someone who really needs an information by saying what is obviously wrong. Remember you too might need help on this platform someday and you wouldn’t like an individual giving you false information.

For the records, no doctor can be posted to any secondary school to teach. You can only get posted to hospitals. Never entertain such wrong notion, doc.

I wish you all the best in Benue state.

Thanks a lot, articulate one.
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by RealMillennial(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Whatever you do, make sure you aviod being posted to a military hospital. If that happens and they refuse to reject, abscond and start NYSC with next batch.

Please why do you say so, concerning military hospitals. Just state reason or your experience. It can help someone.
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by joelison(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2020
FATnigga:

Medical graduate teaching? lols
You don't know what you are talking about

Be specific medical laboratory graduate and not medical graduate as a quote.
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by annyronnie(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2020
I'm staying in Makurdi sha you can try federal medical centre Apir or Bay teaching hospital probably tryna ask the private one's but the pay aspect is what I can't guarantee.
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by samuelpeters(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
joelison:

All Medical graduates(MBBS,BDS,B.PHARM,B.MLS,B.RAD,B.MR,B.NSc) are all posted to hospital or medical inclined facilities, Never Teaching.

The OP only wanted to know which hospital in makurdi has a good medical laboratory facility because some hospital Labs are dead.
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by macanthony25(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
RealMillennial:
So I'm posted to Benue but I know nothing about the government hospitals in town (Makurdi). I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist which means it's important I get a PPA with a good laboratory system.

Even if you know nothing about the nature of the place, just list hospitals in Makurdi that take corps members and I'll find out more about it. Thanks.

try airforce base makurdi they take corpers in their hospital,they will give you accommodation too,you can also try benue state university teaching hospital
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by bmlsbmls: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
joelison:

what's the difference?
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by dabossman(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
RealMillennial:
So I'm posted to Benue but I know nothing about the government hospitals in town (Makurdi). I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist which means it's important I get a PPA with a good laboratory system.

Even if you know nothing about the nature of the place, just list hospitals in Makurdi that take corps members and I'll find out more about it. Thanks.

Served in Makurdi in 2003. I would say the Federal Medical Centre or NAF Base hospital if you are looking at government hospitals. Don't know much about their laboratory systems though. And then, you could get posted out of Makurdi, so maybe wait till you are posted and hope for the best. Goodluck.
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by Johzhier97(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
festacman:
Aim for hospitals but prepare your mind for the possibility of teaching science subjects in one remote public secondary school with bike-riding principal.
Mr Savage so u mean say principos no fit afford 4 tyres ehn!!!!?....omo na curse b dis 1ne ooo....
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by festacman(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Johzhier97:

Mr Savage so u mean say principos no fit afford 4 tyres ehn!!!!?....omo na curse b dis 1ne ooo....

Just trying to prepare the guy's mind for possible shocks that lack of desirable PPA opportunities could bring forth.
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by Ebymyk(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
festacman:
Aim for hospitals but prepare your mind for the possibility of teaching science subjects in one remote public secondary school with bike-riding principal.
hahahaha...makurdi don suffer...
Re: Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
patholaw:

Aim for Air Force Base Makurdi... they have good hospital with accommodation... they also pay.
how much?

That's the issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Corper Needs Assistance To Publish His CDS Projects / Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey / NCCF Kano Distributes Relief Materials To Rural Areas In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.