Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady (58211 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by GallantDuke(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fallen heroes
Her breasts and our Naira are like this

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Liposure: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Smiles, abeg don't report me ooo
debbilicious debbie. Nothing do you

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
I’m that type of uncle , imagine me babysitting you and changing your diapers but because you are grown you think you can turn wayward, after I have been insulting women on tinder and badoo for indecent dressing and hookup you want to join bad geng, before I involve your parents you go don already chop x10 slaps. See smallie dey call uncle bro, shey you wan dey cripple for life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Liposure: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
quentin06:
This one is a lost cause, but she has a good uncle who doesnt want his niece competing with prostittutes.

Unlike some uncles who would rather settle for a share of her common wealth.
with what am seeing, her trade has started booming already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by simplesearch: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Proverbs 29:15
A rod and a reprimand impart wisdom, but a child left undisciplined disgraces its mother.

Your life may be yours but it's somebodies business. From cradle to the crest you were taught, financed and directed by well meaning people, one of which might be the uncle she's now dragging around.This generation is so full of shameless children adult, who no matter what is done to help them are bent on remaining stunted in their growth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Theboss100(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nigerian lady calls out her uncle who drove to their house to report her to her parents for wearing a bikini.

Amalia Kalu took to her twitter page to call out her uncle, in posting the video, she wrote; "

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc68AdRajbw

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/amaliakalu/status/1325888039357394948
This is the most stupid topic and post I had set my eyes on NL. OP with all due respect you are not supposed to bring this useless post here. Can't you see how indecent whorish that girl look. Parents should not allow their kids in here. NL have lost it. All just because of traffic. So sad
Well I have to do this. Op, and the whoring bit*h, this is for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by 147abbey(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
with dis ur flat slippers self , u no dey shame, foolish somebody mumu, radarada,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Joker09(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
humilitypays:
Women love sex more than men but hypocrisy and the way men pester them for sex won't let them confess or show how much they fantasise about wild sex experience.

Modern ladies are more wayward than guys but very good in hiding their true color.

Many of them now have sex for a living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by NigeriaB(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
that your uncle dey eye you or have ask you for s*x and you refuse hence he is going to report you to your dad unto "good uncle" looking out for you!

The way dis girl dey rant , dey insult her uncle like this eh.. to say the uncle Don toast her before, she for talk am too. To me, the uncle is a strict person and only cares for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
bakol:
To think that the lady is even not ashamed flouting these slippers at her age baffles me. How will the falling slippers look like after her future children must have preyed on them?

My heart goes out to your future husband...i pity him in advance. You should be thanking your uncle for caring ; and looking after you.

It's civilization na from the civilized people from the south
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by neighbourhud: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
pyro62:
He is worried that they will use her and buy Benz soon. Uncle no know say it's too late. They've already used her pant. undecided

I think its her bra...those boobs are now helpless

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Yankee101: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
He's a great uncle

They don't want to grow prostitutes in their family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by deewhydoski(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
If he had have an accident on d road, what will he tell his maker?....
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Offpoint1: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
pyro62:
He is worried that they will use her and buy Benz soon. Uncle no know say it's too late. They've already used her pant. undecided
Wereygrin

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by compton11(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hassanmaye:

It's civilization na from the civilized people from the south
u must be a Northern nigga.

are u telling me y'all girls are all clean?
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Monday60655(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ashawo next time you wear bakana instead of bikini.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Successfulben: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
pyro62:
your bahd maut ehn...laffing in efik.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Octopusssy(f): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Senseless children of hate and anger.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Rodeoz(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
LMAO

No kill e abegg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SILENTandSMART2:
Aswear this bwest don suffer ,, haha kilode grin

See breast like something wey i use to play table tennis,

Bwest wey suppose dey face his creator upward , the breast dey face satan downward grin

Your uncle do the right thing, because if care is not taken this breast go worst,,

Hahahaha grin

Bwest like frying pan base grin

Hehehehehe grin
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Raychee(f): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uncle should have talked to her personally first i guess if he doesnt approve of her dressing since she's already an adult. She'll still do whatever she wants tho

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by SILENTandSMART2: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Rodeoz:
LMAO

No kill e abegg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kikikikikiki grin

Dat bwest don suffer bro,

She still no want uncle help her,

grin

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Bellotelli: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Lol...
But babe seriously.. Are u the owner of these succulent water melon on ur dp
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by banana99(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
see her nunu with low self esteem undecided
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Jakumo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
fabiano09:
The Bobi don answer the call of gravity ,women always playing the victim ,although that uncle is a jobless clown wey no know where e dey pain am

Ha ha ha ha answer the call of gravity, and turn to grandma slippers one time ha ha ha.

Anyway, some people like gravity tins ha ha ha, but for me o, Papa Got Abasi forbit bat ting.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Freezby2020: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bro you didn't give the right description of that breast.
The breast I see looks like FRY EGG angry angry angry

Moferere:
Everybody sha want trend. Even this one wey her brezt don dey look shoe.
Iranu undecided
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Dindomitable1: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
May the Almighty God bless this good uncle. We must restore decency to our children. I pray this girl repent and understand the good her uncle did for her
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by lastempero: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pleaze @op leave americam matter for them, this one is not part of us.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Moferere: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Freezby2020:
Bro you didn't give the right description of that breast.
The breast I see looks like FRY EGG angry angry angry

Hehehe
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by ZooOga: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
nice jugs but the manager of the FP is under performing. cheesy
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by code77(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
In Flavour's voice: ara Dara da a dago, nke kwuotoo ka na adakwa, umu nwanyi e ne bughari. e buru gbagoo, e bury gbadaa. Baby baby fire dey go, all d boys want kolo. grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by chatinent: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
That's a typical Nigerian girl's mentality; empty head fuelled with rude words.

Instead of her praising the caring uncle and turning a new leaf, she took it on social media to announce her retarded blank life.

Queen Elizabeth of Twitter.

Trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.