Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Free Browsing On Mtn & Airtel Hot! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Browsing On Mtn & Airtel Hot! (7655 Views)

Great Deal: Buy Your MTN 1GB NOW for just N700 & GLO 4GIG for N1200 cash / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Browsing On Mtn & Airtel Hot! by BankoleO1: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hello everyone its been a nice month so far for free browsing fans out there, its no more news about the free browsing software's that work on MTN.

Here is a list of free browsing software's that you can use on MTN to browsing free of charge!

1.India Web Proxy 3.2.1(the latest version) and also IWPv3.2
2. Proximitron 4.5
3.Privoxy
4.Burproxy
5.Mozilla Handler On MTN
6.Multilinks-Telecoms With Your Freedom browses free of charge!

Get connected today for just a token, I have created a manual that contains settings and how to configure each software above to browse free on your Desktop/Laptop and before I forget I have a free browsing AIRTEL settings without any software just connect and browse!

So what are you waiting for call 08137756154
Re: Free Browsing On Mtn & Airtel Hot! by stivin(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2012
can one trust this free browsing stuff of this guy?
why are there no post?
He is asking of payments b4 service. How certain are his claims of genuity
Re: Free Browsing On Mtn & Airtel Hot! by raycomray: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2012
@GMC.
I want to draw your attention again to the scam you played us recently by selling a China X7 to my staff in place of the original you advertised. I am assuring you that I will deploy all legitimate and legal means to ensure that you and your cohorts do not get away with these massive fraud you are perpetuating on the internet.
Re: Free Browsing On Mtn & Airtel Hot! by gmcbiz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
heaven knows am not a scammer and people who know me can attest to that
the internet is a free world thats why u can come from nowhere and say whatever you like
so an attempt to ruin my image online is the only way you think u can resolve your selfish issues?

@GMC.
I want to draw your attention again to the scam you played us recently by selling a China X7 to my staff in place of the original you advertised. I am assuring you that I will deploy all legitimate and legal means to ensure that you and your cohorts do not get away with these massive fraud you are perpetuating on the internet.

recently? like seriously? u bought a phone over 5 months ago only to surface now to tell me its a china phone? u r really a comedian i must say, i dnt wanna go into details of what transpired btw us cos u know the whole truth
and now see how u are putting everything to make me look like a big thief, i never knew the phone was china and u know that, u inspected the phone b4 u bought it, so how did i scam u?
Re: Free Browsing On Mtn & Airtel Hot! by cupid4ig(m): 2:19am On Jun 08, 2012
gmc.biz:
heaven knows am not a scammer and people who know me can attest to that
the internet is a free world thats why u can come from nowhere and say whatever you like
so an attempt to ruin my image online is the only way you think u can resolve your selfish issues?

recently? like seriously? u bought a phone over 5 months ago only to surface now to tell me its a china phone? u r really a comedian i must say, i dnt wanna go into details of what transpired btw us cos u know the whole truth
stop lamenting did u sell a chinko phone to his staff or not? grin cheesy wink sad
Re: Free Browsing On Mtn & Airtel Hot! by gmcbiz(m): 2:50am On Jun 08, 2012
@ cupid4ig
i told him from onset that the phone wasn't mine, i never saw that phone, i only referred him to d person who sold him the phone.
After the transaction was done, he called the next day saying the phone was a china phone and that he will return it back, my friend who sold the phone to him was sincerely surprised cos he never knew the phone was china, he even said he is willing to re transact with the guy if he wants. . ., but he (the buyer) never called back again so we thought maybe he has realized his mistake.
Several months later this guy surfaces on my NL posts and starts bashing me shocked,
it really drove me crazy like how could u buy something several months ago only to surface now and start demanding for something u could have done long ago? and now after this guy has called me a thief online without calling me first to sort things out, he now wants me to help him get my friend's number? can u imagine? he said he has lost the guy's numba(the one that sold him the phone), so i told him i would never do that, he should know where he kept the number, find it and call the guy, i wont help u just after u have insulted me angry angry
Re: Free Browsing On Mtn & Airtel Hot! by cupid4ig(m): 1:11am On Jul 01, 2012
gmc.biz:
@ cupid4ig
i told him from onset that the phone wasn't mine, i never saw that phone, i only referred him to d person who sold him the phone.
After the transaction was done, he called the next day saying the phone was a china phone and that he will return it back, my friend who sold the phone to him was sincerely surprised cos he never knew the phone was china, he even said he is willing to re transact with the guy if he wants. . ., but he (the buyer) never called back again so we thought maybe he has realized his mistake.
Several months later this guy surfaces on my NL posts and starts bashing me shocked,
it really drove me crazy like how could u buy something several months ago only to surface now and start demanding for something u could have done long ago? and now after this guy has called me a thief online without calling me first to sort things out, he now wants me to help him get my friend's number? can u imagine? he said he has lost the guy's numba(the one that sold him the phone), so i told him i would never do that, he should know where he kept the number, find it and call the guy, i wont help u just after u have insulted me angry angry
ok BRO u have done ur part.
Re: Free Browsing On Mtn & Airtel Hot! by codemaster2much: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2012
hi I want to sell my 3month old Samsung galaxy s2 with all accessories in box for just 55k
Item included in the box are:

international version galaxy s2 running ice scream sandwich OS
original wall charger
original high definition ear piece
Samsung uSb cable
built in 16gig memory

if you want to inspect it before you decide to buy you can contact me at

Dolphins Estate ikoyi lagos

(1) (Reply)

E-pin Recharge Cards At Affordable. / Iphone 6plus Screen Replacement / Cd/dvd Duplicator At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.