Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (94079 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Merimental(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2020
The election earlier started with Trump on the lead but it didn't last long as there was a turnabout as Joe Biden appeared at the top. Biden didn't just appear at the top, but he was at the top with an appreciable vote count above every other presidential candidate even above the incumbent president.

Donald Trump who has been claiming that the US election wasn't fair was obviously Jubilating saying "It Means I Have Won" because of what the Governor of Georgia tweeted this morning.

Brian Kemp:
Georgia's election result will include legally cast ballots - and ONLY legally cast ballots. Period.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianKempGA/status/1325890553536516097

This is good news, it means I won!
cc: @RepDougCollins @SecretarySonny

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325956184613019648

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Liposure: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2020
With trump its not over until its over. Getting interesting.

387 Likes 30 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Shelumiel: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2020
Trump's return to the White House is inevitable. And all the Demonrats can go and screw themselves!!! grin

376 Likes 31 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Sultannayef: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2020
He can never return to the White House

271 Likes 35 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Moferere: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Who will tame this unchained mad dog (in Aisha Buhari's voice)

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Kriss216: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2020
A return for Trump is a return for Christ.

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Moneywirer: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2020
This election might go down in history as America's most controversial presidential election.

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by IamFINESSE: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2020
This ewedu people are nuisance

Tufiakwa

#endafonja

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by tammie24: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Joe Biden is a media president!

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Trump is just too undemocratic. He's too desirous of that position, he's very different from The Whites.
When I read his history, his high-handedness didn't just start today

198 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by SMI2020: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2020
the atiku in trump is beginning to act up... baba go and sit down,,

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Trump is just too undemocratic. He's too desirous of that position, he's very different from The Whites.
When I read his history, his high-handedness didn't just started today

The person that won the free and fair Election is undemocratic but the Joe Biden that rigged like mad is democratic ? And the painful part is that you are a Buhari supporter

237 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

The person that won the free and fair Election is undemocratic but the Joe Biden that rigged like mad is democratic ? And the painful part is that you are a Buhari supporter
If. 2016 election that produced trumpet as the president (with the aid of electoral Collage) despite Hilary having the highest votes cast wasn't rigged, how could this be rigged?
Are you people really thinking.

214 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by eyiolarhomisore: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2020
Do you know some media outlets in the us are now withdrawing their declaration of Joe Biden as the president elect? Anything can happen

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by haffaze777(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2020
tammie24:
please leave his tribe out of it

Not everybody is foolish in Yoruba land
Also not everybody is wise in Igbo land

I'm still searching for wise one among them

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by silentoperator: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:
Do you know some media outlets in the us are now withdrawing their declaration of Joe Biden as the president elect? Anything can happen
Mention just one media outlet.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

If. 2016 election that produced trumpet as the president despite Hilary having the highest votes casted wasn't rigged, how could this be rigged?
Are you people really thinking

If you don't understand the electoral college system just say so .. Popular vote cannot make anyone US president it's just there for fancy

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by TecM0: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2020
cool

He is free to tweet anything he likes

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

If you don't understand the electoral college system just say so .. Popular vote cannot make anyone US president it's just there for fancy
Of course I do. grin
Biden's electoral Collage and his votes were higher than that of trump if that's what you wanna say.
To now claim any fraud is very undemocratic of trump. He has been doing these ages

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2020
Lol. Even if you whine Trump now, he won't know that it's whining.
My signature below is all about online Shopping. Check IT!

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2020
silentoperator:
Mention just one media outlet.

Real clear Politics

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by PAFYouthCentre: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2020
I just wish we have something like legally cast ballots here in Nigeria not something they call thumb print, ballot paper and card readers that never function on election day!

10 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Golan007: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

GammalNasser, why the double speak?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Dedetwo(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2020
haffaze777:
[/b]

I'm still searching for wise one among them

How can a dunce search for a wise person? It will take more than a century to be accomplished.

64 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.