Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (94083 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by bronx07: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Stewpid Nigerian, get Christ in your own country first
Kriss216:
A return for Trump is a return for Christ.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by IamFINESSE: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
guvna:

Tufiakwa to your mama womb for borning you. Bastard

Your father a bastard

Your mother a bastard

Your whole family bastards

All your generations to come bastards
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by bluefilm: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

The person that won the free and fair Election is undemocratic but the Joe Biden that rigged like mad is democratic ? And the painful part is that you are a Buhari supporter

To be frank with you, I don't seem to understand this American system of politics at all.

I mean how can the party in government be complaining that the opposition party rigged the election?

Is it not strange to you or am I missing something there?

Whose better positioned to rig an election between the party in government and the opposition party?

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by oguns222: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

What should I read about the latest info that will be different from Biden passing the required 270electoral college requirements and ahead of trump with barely 4m votes?

This is about facts and figure, Where's empty noise in this?
You need brain reevaluation

That's why I said you are always on the flip side of sense.

It's even worse when an empty headed fool thinks he is knowledgeable
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by oguns222: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

What should I read about the latest info that will be different from Biden passing the required 270electoral college requirements and ahead of trump with barely 4m votes?

This is about facts and figure, Where's empty noise in this?
You need brain reevaluation

That's why I said you are always on the flip side of sense

It's even worse when an empty headed fool thinks he is knowledgeable.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by DAVE5(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2020
Sultannayef:
He can never return to the White House

Shelumiel:
Trump's return to the White House is inevitable. And all the Demonrats can go and screw themselves!!! grin

Time reveals all
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by calcal: 2:27am On Nov 11, 2020
Sultannayef:
He can never return to the White House

ORI RE PE BI ALAJO SOMOLU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 2:28am On Nov 11, 2020
oguns222:

That's why I said you are always on the flip side of sense

It's even worse when an empty headed fool thinks he is knowledgeable.
You and sense are parallel. If 76% of Americans can support Biden's emergence with the conducted online polls, having over 60% of Republican among the figures who is then your empty headed f00l who doesn't know what is going on to say otherwise?

For your info, transition is ongoing.
Idiot everywhere. I may not dignify you with response again, you are not sane.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by oguns222: 2:44am On Nov 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You and sense are parallel. If 76% of Americans can support Biden's emergence with the conducted online polls, having over 60% of Republican among the figures who is then your empty headed f00l who doesn't know what is going on to say otherwise?

For your info, transition is ongoing.
Idiot everywhere. I may not dignify you with response again, you are not sane.

And have you asked your cursed brain if there is any report of election rigging or not?

Empty headed cursed bastardd from senseless parents like you can't wait for the court to decide before conclusion.

You are a straight up idiot.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 2:49am On Nov 11, 2020
oguns222:

And have you asked your cursed brain if there is any report of election rigging or not?

Empty headed cursed bastardd from senseless parents like you can't wait for the court to decide before conclusion.

You are a straight up idiot.
I can now see you're very uncoath aside you being a psychiatric patient.
Your parent indeed tried.

I don't have any word for your madness again

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by oguns222: 2:56am On Nov 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I can now see you're very uncoath aside you being a psychiatric patient.
Your parent indeed tried.

I don't have any word for your madness again

Check your own comments and you will realize that you are a cursed senseless bastardd from some dirty gutter where your senseless parents sired you.

Dumb idiot thinking he is wise.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by OgaTheTop2: 3:54am On Nov 11, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I don't blame you. You never step out of Nigeria I'm your whole life. You are used to a despotic Buhari doing Operation Python Dance on you and your people and your brain can't fathom that America is the bastion of Democracy. He would be thrown out of the White House like a stray dog if he doesn't go voluntarily.
From White House to prison cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:51am On Nov 11, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
From White House to prison cheesy cheesy
Yes Sir. Will drive that Prison bus from New York to Alcatraz or Upstate New York for free. Trump and his grifter boys will eventually end up in a Penitentiary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by omoluka: 5:00am On Nov 11, 2020
All these will end in January, good luck to whoever wins
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by kayusely70(m): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Yes Sir. Will drive that Prison bus from New York to Alcatraz or Upstate New York for free. Trump and his grifter boys will eventually end up in a Penitentiary.
That Would Be A Sad End To The Big Mouthed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ericmor: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Of course I do. grin
Biden's electoral Collage and his votes were higher than that of trump if that's what you wanna say.
To now claim any fraud is very undemocratic of trump. He has been doing these ages

Since u know that, why did you say trump rigged against Clinton? Spreading of allegation with no evidence is just too common with people of Nigeria.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
ericmor:

Since u know that, why did you say trump rigged against Clinton? Spreading of allegation with no evidence is just too common with people of Nigeria.
Point where I said he rigged election out?
I'm waiting
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ericmor: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Intrepid01:

Baba, show us facts that the election was rigged. The same question they’ve been asking Trump, show evidence that the election was rigged, he’s yet to bring out any fact. All he’s saying is that they should check again maybe they’ll see irregularities cos he can’t lose. I don’t know where he got the notion that he can’t lose. He’s asking for a recount in states that he lost but no need of a recount in states he won. Who does that?

U are on point but you can't go to court against yourself nau. You asked for a recount in a place where u are not ok with so let the other party too ask for a recount where trump too won. Is a very simple thing. The court will decide but to me, america deal with evidence, if you dont have evidence then you can't win a case

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ericmor: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Point where I said he rigged election out?
I'm waiting

If. 2016 election that produced trumpet as the president (with the aid of electoral Collage) despite Hilary having the highest votes cast wasn't rigged, how could this be rigged?

What does that mean? Indirectly u saying if trump could say that wasn't rigged after the accusation against him of rigging, then the new election is not rigged so he too should just accept defeat. Dont be too smart
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ericmor: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
bluefilm:

To be frank with you, I don't seem to understand this American system of politics at all.

I mean how can the party in government be complaining that the opposition party rigged the election?

Is it not strange to you or am I missing something there?

Whose better positioned to rig an election between the party in government and the opposition party?
Good point but it is possible. Same thing that happen 4yrs ago when Obama the democrat was president and trump from republican won
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
ericmor:

If. 2016 election that produced trumpet as the president (with the aid of electoral Collage) despite Hilary having the highest votes cast wasn't rigged, how could this be rigged?

What does that mean? Indirectly u saying if trump could say that wasn't rigged after the accusation against him of rigging, then the new election is not rigged so he too should just accept defeat. Dont be too smart
I'm responsible for what I wrote not what you understand.
What I meant was, TRUMP SHOULDN'T BE COMPLAINING ABOUT ELECTORAL COLLEGE THAT FAVOURED HIM IN 2016 DESPITE HILARY HAVING HIGHEST VOTES CAST.

The successive post also go along with this
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ericmor: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I'm responsible for what I wrote not what you understand.
What I meant was, TRUMP SHOULDN'T BE COMPLAINING ABOUT ELECTORAL COLLEGE THAT FAVOURED HIM IN 2016 DESPITE HILARY HAVING HIGHEST VOTES CAST.

The successive post also go along with this

Yes, we all are responsible for wat we say or write but we not just saying it or writing it, we do it for people to hear or see it and know but our understanding defers. Thats why they say we should be careful of what we say at times cus some are more bless with understanding and wisdom than others. Have a blessed day
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Intrepid01(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
ericmor:

U are on point but you can't go to court against yourself nau. You asked for a recount in a place where u are not ok with so let the other party too ask for a recount where trump too won. Is a very simple thing. The court will decide but to me, america deal with evidence, if you dont have evidence then you can't win a case

Correct and our guy is yet to bring out even a single evidence of fraud.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
ericmor:

Yes, we all are responsible for wat we say or write but we not just saying it or writing it, we do it for people to hear or see it and know but our understanding defers. Thats why they say we should be careful of what we say at times cus [s]some are more bless with understanding and wisdom than others.[/s] Have a blessed day
You're very Wrong in this context. My successive post deviate from what you understand, meaning you pour what is in your mind.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by bluefilm: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
ericmor:

Good point but it is possible. Same thing that happen 4yrs ago when Obama the democrat was president and trump from republican won

Yeah, but nobody complained of rigging then.

In my own little understanding, if there were to be any rigging at all, the party most likely to be complaining should be the Opposition Party.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by CoolAmbience(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:

Take you Ignorance somewhere else ..you think the US is NIGERIA where the president holds all the aces ? Each state runs their Election and the president can't influence them

See this Jew man o...

Is what you typed information?

So, is Biden now the governor of all the 50 states in the US to have rigged the election?

You want to compare Trump's influence as a sitting president to that of Biden?
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
CoolAmbience:

See this Jew man o...

Is what you typed information?

So, is Biden now the governor of all the 50 states in the US to have rigged the election?

You want to compare Trump's influence as a sitting president to that of Biden?

Take your low IQ away

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ericmor: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
bluefilm:

Yeah, but nobody complained of rigging then.

In my own little understanding, if there were to be any rigging at all, the party most likely to be complaining should be the Opposition Party.

They did
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ericmor: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You're very Wrong in this context. My successive post deviate from what you understand, meaning you pour what is in your mind.

Smh
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by bluefilm: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
ericmor:

They did

Did they?

Never heard they went to any court?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.