Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Video: “i'm Now Shina Jesus”, Nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: “i'm Now Shina Jesus”, Nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo (309 Views)

An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: “i'm Now Shina Jesus”, Nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo by MrDrey: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Video: “I'm now Shina Jesus”, Nigeria’s most wanted robbery kingpin, Shina Rambo reveals

A one time Nigeria’s most wanted criminal, Shina Rambo, has revealed that people should not address him as 'Shina Rambo again but 'Shina Jesus' saying because he is now for Christ.

During the interview with popular gospel singer and OAP, Yinka Ayefele on his radio station, Fresh FM Shina Rambo also revealed what he did to wealth he made from robbery.

The former robbery kingpin during the radio program professed that he is now a changed man working for God as a preacher of the gospel of Christ.

He said though he had acted so wickedly in the past by killing numerous people but said that was then when devil was controlling his soul. He added that now, Christ has arrested his soul and have surrendered his life to Him.

He also revealed that the name 'Shina Rambo' stood for fame and also revealed that those that were arrested in the past were mistaken identity for him saying it was as a mysterious power he possessed.

He revealed that he can’t mix blood money with legitimate money he is making now, saying he has as a result given the money and wealth made from robbery to charity.

Shina Rambo on Sunday night during the weekend Yoruba programme on Fresh FM Radio in Ibadan said his real name are Oluwasina Oluwagbemiga.

He confessed to be the same person whose gang terrorised some parts of the country for years and tormented innocent citizens with attacks, killings and maiming.

Click below to watch details in video

https://livetimesng.com/video-im-now-shina-jesus-nigerias-most-wanted-robbery-kingpin-shina-rambo-reveals/

Re: Video: “i'm Now Shina Jesus”, Nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo by YoonSung57: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Don't feel untouchable
Re: Video: “i'm Now Shina Jesus”, Nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wow!

I heard a lot about this man despite never seeing his face for once.

This illustrates how God can transform even the most hopeless of cases in the sight of men to become something good.

This is not the first time, it wouldn't be the last. So wherever you've been, whatever you've done, your case is not hopeless. Just genuinely repent, and surrender your life to God, and God would make the impossible with men, to become possible.

God bless.
Re: Video: “i'm Now Shina Jesus”, Nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo by Samunique(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nawah o, God is indeed merciful !!!

I remember in those days when I was in Sango ota, whenever this man and his gang were passing by towards idiroko border, every body would take to his heels , Sango police station would go on silence, even while he's still some miles away.

Hmm, the dreaded Shina Rambo.

God can change anybody !!!

(1) (Reply)

What Little Thing Do You Do To Make This World A Better Place? / Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Who Is Your Role Model Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.