Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! (1450 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Zenith Recruitment- Contract Staff. / Intercontinental Bank And Modern Day Slavery Can You Beat That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by stmichaels(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2007
Well I first want to thank the Almighty for it's HIS doing and to tell all the doubting thomases in the house that Zenith conduct their recruitment process well and promptly. GOD is just TOOO MUUCCHH.
Well I wrote zenith's test on 23rd of may in KANO. had their last interview on 13th June. Now i've been called to pick up my offer letter and report for training on 1th of July. GOD did it in just 34days. To all out there, ALL THE BEST. Waiting to see you make the difference whereever you re employed. Thanks and GOD Bless.
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by stmichaels(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2007
And to all Nairalanders. Thanks for all the infos, your encouragements, your word and the simple but very important tips you contributed. NAIRALAND4LYF
We shall soon celebrate yours- I mean[b][s][/s][color=#000099][/color] VERY SOON, RIGHT HERE![/b]
many thanks
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by teena(f): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2007
Congrats!!!
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by godslead(f): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ post am really happy 4 u,Congrats.Heard of lots of ppl who went tru interviews @ zenith yet no positive response 4 months.
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by Waleade2(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2007
Bobo,
I really happy for you, my own is d next i,m very sure of that.
Remember God,and dont lean on your knowledge.
Congrats,
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by samsino: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2007
congrats pls if any comes up pass the mesage.
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by awa(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2007
This is the Lord's doing and I am very glad for you man. I want you not to relent in anything you will be doing there at Zenith because this is just the beginning of more great favours on your side.
I want to inform the house that I am the next person to post celebration. I know the Lord has remembered me just like He did for one of Us. One Love!!! "We will get there".
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by tionne(f): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2007
shout it out loud---------------------GOD is good
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by lizzymbo: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2007
[b[i]]thank you lord .
am happy for u.
house just have faith in the lord it will be yours very soon.[/b][/i]
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by kuwena(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by kenwhyte(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2007
congrats guy,kp ur head up. also kp d house updated of least happenings.

cheers
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by napoleon2: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2007
glory be to God my guy, may his presence never depart from all of us in this job search. I'm waiting hopefully for my own offer letter frem zenith, i had the last interview in ph.one love.
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by tasiana(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2007
i bless God for u
no 4get tithe ooooooo grin
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by favourdamy(f): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2007
so happy for you,congrats.
Re: Zenith Job In Just 34days: Can You Beat That! by akonamone(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2007
stmichaels, sincerely i am really happy for you, its good to read this, because it gives people like me and all nairalanders some hope. We all gonna get there, what we need is some patience. Lets remember that delay is not a decline, we are all different people and so our blessings should come differently. CONGRATS BRO!

(1) (Reply)

Makon A Leading Oil And Gas Services Company Calls For Bdo In Ph / Jobs In A Telecom Firm. / Jubali Bros Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.