Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Fashola: Okada,danfoand Molue Drivers Are Rooting For Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Okada,danfoand Molue Drivers Are Rooting For Pdp (994 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Molue Banned From Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola: Okada,danfoand Molue Drivers Are Rooting For Pdp by bestads(m): 3:06am On Mar 16, 2011
This is a warning to the FASHOLA/ACN Govt in Lagos state not to undermine the number of Okada,Danfo and Molue drivers in Lagos who are all Bent in voting for all the PDP candidates in Lagos.

We carried out random researches on the opinion of these okadamen and drivers in 80% areas of lagos state and they told the hard truth that the high handedness of LASTMA,KAI and the Fashola Govt is what will make them vote for PDP.

Moreover they also said that the developement projects(road repairs) embarked upon by the LASG is only in the ELITE areas like,IKOYI,LEKKI,V/I,SURU LERE YABA etc but areas like Alimosho,ipaja,Okoko,Ojo,amukoko etc where the bulk of the voters reside are not attended to.

Whoever is close to Fashola should tell him this truth to avoid him loosing the election.
Re: Fashola: Okada,danfoand Molue Drivers Are Rooting For Pdp by bestads(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
bestads:

This is a warning to the FASHOLA/ACN Govt in Lagos state not to undermine the number of Okada,Danfo and Molue drivers in Lagos who are all Bent in voting for all the PDP candidates in Lagos.

We carried out random researches on the opinion of these okadamen and drivers in 80% areas of lagos state and they told the hard truth that the high handedness of LASTMA,KAI and the Fashola Govt is what will make them vote for PDP.

Moreover they also said that the developement projects(road repairs) embarked upon by the LASG is only in the ELITE areas like,IKOYI,LEKKI,V/I,SURU LERE YABA etc but areas like Alimosho,ipaja,Okoko,Ojo,amukoko etc where the bulk of the voters reside are not attended to.

Whoever is close to Fashola should tell him this truth to avoid him loosing the election.

post your opinions even if they are contrary to the views i have enumerated below
Re: Fashola: Okada,danfoand Molue Drivers Are Rooting For Pdp by seanet02: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
Who sponsored the survey? Who coordinated the survey? Where was the survey conducted? How was the survey conducted? Which media company handled the survey? When was the survey conducted? Are you a member of the survey team? Are you an okada man? What evidence is there to show that a survey was conducted? Can all bike riders in Lagos just decide against voting for Fashola without even one supporting him? Which road was constructed in the elite areas and which was not conducted in the rural areas? Can you tell us how much you were paid for this yellow journalism? What is the monthly take home of PDP propagandists like you? Until you provide an answer to this question, then you remain a "BLATANT LIAR"
Re: Fashola: Okada,danfoand Molue Drivers Are Rooting For Pdp by Mariory(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
bestads:

Sometimes you just have to laugh. Remind me again where the massive rail and road project is being constructed as shown in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527166.32.html

Sometimes, you just have to laugh.
Re: Fashola: Okada,danfoand Molue Drivers Are Rooting For Pdp by bestads(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
seanet02:

Who sponsored the survey? Who coordinated the survey? Where was the survey conducted? How was the survey conducted? Which media company handled the survey? When was the survey conducted? Are you a member of the survey team? Are you an okada man? What evidence is there to show that a survey was conducted? Can all bike riders in Lagos just decide against voting for Fashola without even one supporting him? Which road was constructed in the elite areas and which was not conducted in the rural areas? Can you tell us how much you were paid for this yellow journalism? What is the monthly take home of PDP propagandists like you? Until you provide an answer to this question, then you remain a "BLATANT LIAR"

Mr Surveyer, i can see you have so much experience in surveying ,that is why you have a barrage of questions, anyway you have to leave the comfort of your home and office in Lekki and V/I and go to the grassroots to ask them their feelings.

Come to Alimosho and see that it is only 3 weeks to election before they started patching the potholes that have been on the roads for the past three years and 11 months of BRF administration.
Re: Fashola: Okada,danfoand Molue Drivers Are Rooting For Pdp by Mariory(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
@bestads

Answer the question I asked. Where is the light rail and road expansion project taking place?
Re: Fashola: Okada,danfoand Molue Drivers Are Rooting For Pdp by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
This may be true. While preaching BB candidacy to one Okada rider this morning, he told me 'all of them are voting for PDP at governorship election'.
$
For presidential, he reluctantly said GEJ, I told him about Buhari, he said Buhari was OK, but IBB, Obj and others no go ever allow make him become president. I told him this time around votes will count, and he agreed to vote for BB.

As for Fashola, I didn't bother to convince him, because he is undefeatable even with all okada drivers voting against him as planned.

(1) (Reply)

Gej's Bad Start:anyim Still One Of The Worst Of The Se Politicians! / What Is Wrong With Nigeria [video] / Expect More Violent Rainstorm, Lagos Govt Warns. Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.