Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke (64852 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Mrpojj(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Here is a list of Celebrities charged to court for disturbance of peace and criminal complaint against them as shared by Pamilerin Adegoke. The celebrities are being charged to court by Kenechukwu Okeke.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HumanRightsNG/status/1325769743790432256

BETWEEN 1 I KENECHUKWU OKEKE COMPLAINANT

AND

1 A1SHA YESUFU
2 , OSEYI ETOMI
3.) SAM ADEYEMI
4., YEMI EBERECHI ALA.
5., FAKHRRYAH HASHIM
6 TEIMTOPE MAJEKODUNMI OANU-DAVIS
7. OLORUNRiNu ODUALA,
8 PETER OKOYE,
9 PAUL OKOYE
10. JOLA AYEYE
11 LAILA JOHNSON-SALAMI
12 ANITA NATACHA AKIDE
13., OGHENEKARO IBADA OMU
14 KANU NWANKWO
15. IKUFORIJI ABDULRAHMAN OLAITAN
16.) OJABODU ADEMOLA
17.) DEJI ADEYANJU
18 DR. JOE ABAH
19 BANKOLE WELLINGTON
20.) UCHE JOMBO RODRIGUES
21 MODUPE ODELE
22 KIKI MORDI
23.) DAMINI EBUNOLUWA OGULU
24.) TIWA SAVAGE
25.) AYODEJI RICHARD MAKUN
26.) CHIBUZOR NELSON AZUBUIKE
27.) APAOKAGI ADEDOYIN MARYAM
28) FOLARIN FALANA
29) AVO SOGuNRO
30.) DAVID ADELEKE
31.) PAJAILERIN ADEGOKE
32 JAPHET OMOJUWA
33.) CHINEDU OKOLI
34 MICHAEL COW. AJEREH
35.) YUL EDOCHIE
36 INNOCENT IDIBIA
37.) DEBO ADEBAYO
38.) FEYIKEMI ABUDU

VERIFYING AFFIDAVIT
I, KENECHUKWU OKEKE, Male, human rights activist, resident at Plot 224, Gana Street, Malta., Abuja, a responsible citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, doth hereby make oath de bane esse, a. asseverate as follows-

1.) The Claimant is a human rights activist, an M Juris, conversant with the laws of the Federation of Nigeria. The claimant, a tax-paying Nigerian citizen is committed to ensuring the peace, security, as well as good government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or any part thereof whiles promoting the rule of law, accountability & protecting the socio-econornic (fundamental) rights of the Nigerian people

2 )Twitter (https://www.twitter corn) is a micro blogging and electronic social networking service on which users post and Interact with messages known as "tweets'' Registered users can post like and retweet tweets, .1 unregistered users can only read them. Twitter is accessible to 1st to 50th accused persons from their respective domiciles in the FCT, Abuja.

a The Complainant is a registered Twitter user with User ID: @HumanRightsNG, accessing the networking service from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja (9.0165'' N, 7.3986. E)

3 That the 1st to 50th accused persons, between the 3rd day of October, 2020 and 28 day of October, 2020 using Twitter. an Internet web resource with URL (httpsillwww.twittercorn) within the jurisdiction of this honourable court did conspire amongst themselves to commit misdemeanor, to wit promoting or acting in such a manner, with intent to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly under the guise or composition of "#EndSARS' and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 97 (2) of the Penal Code Act, C53 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

4.) That 1st to 50. accused persons with intent to carry out some common, purpose assemble in such a manner or, being assembled under the composition of VEndSARS", as to cause persons in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja to fear on reasonable grounds that such assembly needlessly and without any reasonable occasion may provoke other persons tumultuously to disturb the peace.

a. Properties (movable) belonging to the complainant was egregiously destroyed by some riotous and tumultuous person (s) instigated and incited by the to to 50. accused persons_

5 The averments as espoused in this complaint is not intended to be a complete recitation of all the applicable facts in issue or relevant facts relating to the conspiracies to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly (#EndSARS) lots, and shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver or relinquishment of any of the complainants constitutional right to fair hearing, all of which are hereby expressly reserved including complainant's right to tender all available computer-generated evidence by virtue of Section 64 of the Evidence Act.

6.) I solemnly affirm under criminal penalties for making false statements that I have read the foregoing averments, and that factual statements made herein are true. unequivocal and to the best cf my personal knowledge

7.) I make this oath bonafide, conscientiously believing same to be true. and tendered in accordance with the Oaths (Amendment) Act, 2016.
DEPONENT
SWORN at the Registry of the Chief Magistrate's Court, Abuja, this 0th day of November. 2020.
BEFORE ME
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

I knew they will use a southerner to do this
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by jeiz333: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
WHY IS MY NAME NOT ON THE LIST?

BUHARI MUST BE MAD.......

Where are the Soldiers that killed people at Lekki, evenif it wasonly one person.

The violence you experienced was as a result of the police killing people, citizens reacted via peaceful protest and prayer walks and then you send ur ARMY to kill the peaceful protesters at Lekki.

What do you expect will happen next?

The people will just keep quiet......

Please arrest all of us, Buhari and the VPs kids and lets see who you will govern.

You can replace us with ur boko haram members....

#BUHARIMUSTGO
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Kay25(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na igbo man dey do dis ooo shameless man
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by PHOTSEE(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
these case is to be resolved in sharia court, he should get a muslim layer(islamic scholar) and the case handled by judge isa pantami and the defendent should make available to them arewa layers.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by kolmart: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Senseless and lazy youth sold out his conscience/birthright because of crunch
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by ModestGal(f): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Prodigee:
Honestly, everyday I feel a deep shame being a Nigerian. So this chump can prosecute people fighting for a better naija, but the old morafvckers in government won't be charged for the constant and wanton looting of our common wealth. Chai! There was country.
I have given up
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Rawhumper(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bros I be full Ibo, some tot am a tribalistic person but in this case bro you are right!!!!

Some if the ibos dont want to learn, that boy should be ostracized from Ibo land, he is a disgrace to Ibo nation.

I salute you Naija4life, my head is down with regret embarassed

quote author=naija4life247 post=95895548]Why always Igbos?

From Emeka Ezeogu in 1966 to Arthur Nzeribe in 1993 to Uche Chukwumerije and Daniel Kanu in 1997. Now, this flat headed miscreant. Why always Igbos? Them swear for una ni?[/quote]
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by ThatFairGuy: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
shizzleStar:
tjats your surname na, reserved for only berebe banza useful idddiots amd awusa slaves cheesy
Black fat dirty cow
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Rawhumper(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
The next wave will be total revolution and this time around anybody that says please its ok stop, govt have heard you will be lynched!!

This govt Is a devil but it can only hear violence, let the youths prepare and be more organized and coordinated....Nigeria must change for good.

quote author=primestreams post=95895571] not end SARS again #endbadgovernment

They are pushing the youths to wall [/quote]

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Belleful: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Were re the Igbo AMAKA crew? Hahaha, IGBO AMAKA
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Godsonkemz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Another name for Kenechukwu Okeke is Judas Iscariot

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by goodheart02(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
thunder74:
This one well so?

He's stupidity makes me laugh
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by subcbouy: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Biafra taking us to court? Let's go there!

make I hear dem dey call Yoruba saboteur again. rubbish

Biafra is a scam!
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Dreadful: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Guys don't be deceived. The name kenechukwu Okeke do not exist.
The fulani is responsible for this charade.
Ask yourselves, why must they use an Igbo name?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by pharmagba: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
One crazy thing about this situation is neither side is right all the way. They just need to pause for a minute and really LISTEN to each other. The Government should listen to the pulse of the people and learn why and how things went wrong while the End Sars organizers should also look back and see where they missed it and how the mayhem and looting could have been avoided.

No sense

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Blackdisciple(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wow amazing...

So this is how they want it to be instead of making amendments they shall get as they wish...
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by jamiudarex(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
fatymore:
Kikiki...it should have been all Nigerian youths.

Clowns

What about those who tweeted and retweeted...

I need money jawe

Correct yarn

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by ruffDiamond: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
kindly remove that double face ,I mean two face from that list!the motherfuccjker ran tail between legs,same for that Fela wannabe stove burner

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HandsomeBlack: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Codes151:
We need to find this youth. This youth need to hear from us
Supported.
So called human rights activist that can not sue the Military that killed unarmed peaceful protesters but turns against the same peaceful protesters. There are some dirty jobs you should be reasonable enough to reject. How much were you paid to rubbish yourself like this?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by snowball11(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
This idiot is as stupid as the government in power! undecided
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by oluwazoba25: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
naija4life247:
Why always Igbos?

From Emeka Ezeogu in 1966 to Arthur Nzeribe in 1993 to Uche Chukwumerije and Daniel Kanu in 1997. Now, this flat headed miscreant. Why always Igbos? Them swear for una ni?
eleribu eda, okponu.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by ruffDiamond: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
dederocs:

Country will not end, even though a million souls die, the country will not end, yes lots of retrogression, suffering and poverty,especially among the masses, but this entity will not end, remember we are 200million people...remember biafra war?
Abok1 shut it!there is nothing,I repeat indivisible about this useless contraption called Nigeria!! what's the big deal about Biafra waryou think everybody is scare of dying?didn't people die during the protest? that's just a tip of what's really coming! the protest is merely testing mic!these old thieves in government are playing with fire that will surely consumer them and their families if they keep on toeing this line !making us look stupid and ineffective! better don't say such trash again.when you push people to a they don't really care anymore what happen, then you know that proverbial keg of gun powder will take very little to light it up and BOOM!it goes up in everybody face!if you think the abok1 army will be used yo beat and cow southerners and the rest of country into line you,my friend is living in a very big, fantastic fool Paradise! wake up,the game is OVER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HimName: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kenechukwu Okeke is an Hausa Fulani Afonja MosLEM.

Mad goats!
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by PHOTSEE(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

Do you now see that you are not only foolish, but also with a fish brain.

Did you watch the video where she narrated what happened?
And what has drone or whatever nonsense you typed got to do with the questions i raised?

I said provide images, or videos or whatever proofs you have and you are typing rubbish....

Except if you had mistakenly quoted me instead of someone else...
The funny thing is that you will never see the evidances you a sought now but will start flowing when you last expect them come next election for campeign be suprise, watch last election in edo states what was the turnout what led to the outcome?
what about luck jonathan the way the media kept repeating the chibok girl?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Finally this is how this contraption called country will end!!
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by harmony75: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
kenechukwu abi what did you call yourself.. see face of a coward � this is not military era people should express themselves. why have you not sue these old men looting the country treasure.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by kemmywyze: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hmmm, inconclusive list, my name is not there.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HimName: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
[s]
Dreadful:
Guys don't be deceived. The name kenechukwu Okeke do not exist.
The fulani is responsible for this charade.
Ask yourselves, why must they use an Igbo name?
[/s]

Lie waya u dia!

KeneSuku does exist.

While many Igbos are condemning the Satanic act, you are here trying to change the narrative.

He is an Igbo man. A very useless meat at that.

Deal with it.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by alfredfrddy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
One crazy thing about this situation is neither side is right all the way. They just need to pause for a minute and really LISTEN to each other. The Government should listen to the pulse of the people and learn why and how things went wrong while the End Sars organizers should also look back and see where they missed it and how the mayhem and looting could have been avoided.
Did you just say how looting could have been avoided when the government is purposefully starving the people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos / Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.