Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) (14388 Views)

International Breweries (abinbev) Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2023 / UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP) 2022 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Noemic: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oh wow, how long does it take between time of completion of first assessment and invite to the second?
Cos I saw something suggesting that 20th is the deadline to getting feedback on candidacy.

ennyj01:

If you are successful in this, you will get an invite for another second stage assessment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Tsound007: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
heayernu56:
Basic stuffs... It was quite simple... just basic things.. like rearranging words to form sentence, understanding and following a process line, basic maths, e.t.c... all in form of game
Thanks so much
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Adunny07(f): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello, is this still on? and how do I apply?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Qizzie: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Qizzie:
I mistakenly picked yes for the option of if the formal work experience is more than 3 years and submited the application. Went back to edit it to no.

Who got an idea if i can get an invite mail for the online test?

Anyone please?
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by ennyj01(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Noemic:
Oh wow, how long does it take between time of completion of first assessment and invite to the second?
Cos I saw something suggesting that 20th is the deadline to getting feedback on candidacy.

Concerning how long, it depends. I have seen 4 days, 2 days, 3 days and also 5 days.

Yeah they said 20th is the last day and after that no more feedback.

So I can't say if the company will follow that, it all depends on them.
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by ennyj01(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Qizzie:

Anyone please?

When did you apply?
If you are yet to get a feedback from them, have you considered reapplying?
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by TheIjawIdara: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Has anyone gotten feedback? 20th is Tomorrow.
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
TheIjawIdara:

lool...Just thinking about how i day dreamed about getting into this programme, no feedback at all.

1 Like

Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by danifinest(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
TheIjawIdara:
Still waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Noemic: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Have y’all written the second assessment or issit just me that’s yet to write?
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by ennyj01(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Noemic:
Have y’all written the second assessment or issit just me that’s yet to write?

Some have written, some are still waiting for invite to take the second assessment. If you have gotten the invite it is best you write it.
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by fashionme: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good evening all, I just finished my assessment now and this is the message I received.

We appreciate your interest in the AB InBev 2020 Talent Acceleration Programme (TAP). We know that the assessments you have completed for us have been challenging and we thank you for your application and the effort you have put into this process.

As you are well aware, competition for the TAP programme has been very high. We are currently reviewing all applications.

If you are successful in the current phase, you will receive instructions to the next set of assessments.

Due to the number of applications we have had to this program, we will unfortunately not be able to inform unsuccessful candidates of the outcome of the process directly. If you have not heard from us by 20 November 2020, please consider your application unsuccessful.

But today is 20th
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Tsound007: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
fashionme:
Good evening all, I just finished my assessment now and this is the message I received.

We appreciate your interest in the AB InBev 2020 Talent Acceleration Programme (TAP). We know that the assessments you have completed for us have been challenging and we thank you for your application and the effort you have put into this process.

As you are well aware, competition for the TAP programme has been very high. We are currently reviewing all applications.

If you are successful in the current phase, you will receive instructions to the next set of assessments.

Due to the number of applications we have had to this program, we will unfortunately not be able to inform unsuccessful candidates of the outcome of the process directly. If you have not heard from us by 20 November 2020, please consider your application unsuccessful.

But today is 20th

I guess this is an automated message... I was sent this also after finishing my assessment midnight yesterday. Let's be hopeful
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by ennyj01(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
I guess it is an automated message, just ignore it.
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by googled24(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
fashionme:

But today is 20th

Just finished mine and still got that message. it should be an automated message.
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by TheIjawIdara: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2020

Hian

lool...Just thinking about how i day dreamed about getting into this programme, no feedback at all.
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2020
fashionme:

But today is 20th

I got this message too....
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by danifinest(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Noseme:

I got this message too....
When did you write the game test?
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by danifinest(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2020
For those that received mails for the psychometric test, when did you do the game test?
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by heayernu56(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2020
danifinest:
For those that received mails for the psychometric test, when did you do the game test?
I am sure those that have received mails for psychometric test are those that applied early and did well in the gamified test
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2020
danifinest:

When did you write the game test?

Today..... early hour of the day.
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by PHRANCIS94: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Please I can't login
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by TheIjawIdara: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Still nothing from them - any message?
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by ennyj01(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
TheIjawIdara:
Still nothing from them - any message?

What stage did you do last and when was this?

1 Like

Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Qizzie: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
I just got my first test invite yesterday. Planning on doing it today. But is it still gonna be valid since their deadline for feedback is 20th
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by ennyj01(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Qizzie:
I just got my first test invite yesterday. Planning on doing it today. But is it still gonna be valid since their deadline for feedback is 20th

It is still valid, it is nice you do it immediately.
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by TheIjawIdara: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
ennyj01:

What stage did you do last and when was this?

It was the quiz. I finished it since 10th of November.
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by ennyj01(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
TheIjawIdara:

It was the quiz. I finished it since 10th of November.

OH okay, it's been a long time.
Just be hopeful and if nothing comes up, maybe it was not successful.

1 Like

Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Chicago213(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Has anyone here done the Culture fit assessment test?
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by ennyj01(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chicago213:
Has anyone here done the Culture fit assessment test?

Which one is culture fit?
Is it after the EvaleX psychometric assessment?
Re: Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) by Chicago213(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
ennyj01:

Which one is culture fit?
Is it after the EvaleX psychometric assessment?

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? / Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians / The Current Facts And Uncertainties About The Nigerian Traffic Warden Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.