Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady (38296 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / ‘You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid To Destroy People’s Relationships’ – Lady / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by RPG2020(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Over to the men and women that are ruthless

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uprightness100:
Devil is really working overtime on the Inhabitants of this Generation.
With the way the World is going , in few years to come Iniquity and Wickedness will be a full time way of living.
Refuse to be Carried away, no matter how much the pressure. Stand for Jesus.
Be the Daniel, Shadrach, Mesaach and Abdenago of your day.

Others may , I will not.

SHUT UP!
RELIGIOUS PRETENDERS!
NA UNA COMMIT ATROCITIES PASS SEF
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by Obedinho130: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
one thing i have understood in relationship as a real niggar is that you must f*ck or get f*cked up. If u can't f*ck, someone else will do it for you. Enjoy your relationship to the fullest while it lasts. Nothing good lasts forever except God, angels, oxygen and........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by EMMY76: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
This girl just wants to put young single girls in big trouble does she even know that so many girls have either lost their lives or disfigured with acid for snatching other people's boyfriends and husbands?
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Same with guys. Infact u u you want guys to be running after you, just pretend to be going to work everyday and they will star calculating how much you are making without knowing the nature of your job. Guys dey find money from babes this days pass before o. Once they notice you have a small source Ong income or you are a hustler, they will start disturbing your eyes with how they want to settle down in few months.

If your goal on any of those guys you are referring to is dating, then there is no much issue.

But if you are looking forward to getting a husband from among them, then that would be a terrible decision.

A man that marries a wrong woman has better chances in life to scale through the hurdles that would come from such terrible decision but such possibility is not that available for a woman that marries the wrong man.

If a man fears/respect God and Family Elders, and can also be found with genuine interest/commitment for legitimate work/business, no matter how little his salary/revenue is; such a man worths the true commitment of a decent (well brought-up) lady.

If you're such a lady, then ignore those lazy boys that would make your marital life so miserable, and go get a man that would secure a wonderful future for both of you and the kids. smiley

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by masui(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
What?

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by Munzy14(m): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2020
Men right now...after reading this...cheesy

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:28am On Nov 11, 2020
blackgold2018:
that's what your wife told you abi?

Its what it was

If you know you can't trust your partner and feel secure in a relationship, simply avoid one and stick to one-night stands.

Life can be simple without complicating it.
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:50am On Nov 11, 2020
rawfact:

If your goal on any of those guys you are referring to is dating, then there is no much issue.

But if you are looking forward to getting a husband from among them, then that would be a terrible decision.

A man that marries a wrong woman has better chances in life to scale through the hurdles that would come from such terrible decision but such possibility is not that available for a woman that marries the wrong man.

If a man fears/respect God and Family Elders, and can also be found with genuine interest/commitment for legitimate work/business, no matter how little his salary/revenue is; such a man worths the true commitment of a decent (well brought-up) lady.

If you're such a lady, then ignore those lazy boys that would make your marital life so miserable, and go get a man that would secure a wonderful future for both of you and the kids. smiley
For now, I'm.not going after any. The fear of unnecessary stress scares the hell out of me. Can't be stressing about making my life better and at the same time bothered about what a man expect from me or what I expect from them. If it now happened to be and insecure man, your problems will double.
For now,let me see how I can build my life first.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:51am On Nov 11, 2020
vickydevoka:

What ever. Anything a woman can do a man can do better
Yes nah. Lol
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:55am On Nov 11, 2020
21cents:
which is a good thing. I as a man ain't lazy by default because I must shoulder responsibilities that comes with family. but there isn't anything bad if the partner too earns something. wife is an helpmate, not a liability that wants to sit and be fed with all the goodies and also opening legs for cum.

what happens when the man faces financial difficulties which is almost inevitable in this world or worse the husband dies after 2 kids? have you given this a thought? I've seen where such happened and the kids quit their schooling cos breadwinner don kpai and relatives no send.
My brother,I can't wish you a liability for a wife in this age and time. What if something happens and the man cant carry the family anymore? I won't wish a liability on anyone I know cos the kids will suffer if anything happens to the man. No one, I repeat, no one should go for a lazy partner. I alsodont have a problem with the wife helping out where she needs too especially in a situation where the man is trying his best.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2020
Klass99:

Rotfl grin, I just bust laugh as I read this comment.

You are a very silly gyel.

laugh well o.
I don't talk.my own oya talk your own make me too Laugh.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by Nature8(m): 3:02am On Nov 11, 2020
EBMedia:
"You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid Of Destroying Other People's Relationship'' - Nigerian Lady Advises Single Ladies

A Nigerian lady through her Twitter handle, @AlumBaeofficial, has told ladies that they will remain single, if they are afraid of destroying other people's relationship, IgbereTV reports.

Her tweet reads:

https://twitter.com/AlumBaeOfficial/status/1326043400316055554?s=19

Her tweet came as a shock to some Nigerians and they are currently reacting to it. See the reactions below.

Hmm
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 11, 2020
THIS IS THE REASON WHY I STAY OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA AS MUCH AS I CAN, ESPECIALLY FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. I AM VERY CAREFUL WHAT I READ CAUSE THE NEGATIVITY AND ISSUES ARE TOO MUCH FOR WHAT MY SOFT HEART CAN TAKE embarassed

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by RedPhoenix: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Abigarnics01:
THIS IS THE REASON WHY I STAY OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA AS MUCH AS I CAN, ESPECIALLY FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. I AM VERY CAREFUL WHAT I READ CAUSE THE NEGATIVITY AND ISSUES ARE TOO MUCH FOR WHAT MY SOFT HEART CAN TAKE embarassed

cheesy
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by Issues40(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Wahala for who no dey single like me

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by GodShowmemercy(f): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2020
Godada:

Nwanne, the love consultant on media matters has spoken.

Snatch and re snatch. Kidnap the person sef
i no fit laugh
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by blackgold2018(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Its what it was

If you know you can't trust your partner and feel secure in a relationship, simply avoid one and stick to one-night stands.

Life can be simple without complicated it.
lol.. you are right.
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by Ayobami7(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2020
ok
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by Timfreds(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
There is element of truth in her words. Though not in the sense of breaking other people relationships.
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady by yoursidenigga(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
social media has given enough room for people to be stupid and to type stupid things. Unfortunately, many people take this silly advice on social media and cause pain to humanity. It is a pity mehn sad sad undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! / Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.