Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators (1223 Views)

How Do I Collect All My Pension From Stanbic Ibtc / Which Is The Best Nigerian Pension Funds / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by onyxvincent(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please house, I want to know if I can change my pension fund administrators. My wife doesn't feel comfortable with ARM, I also want to know which is the best among Axa mansard, stanbic IBTC, and NPLC.

Is there an after effect of changing the PFA?

PLEASE HELP!
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by legacystore: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
onyxvincent:
Please house, I want to know if I can change my pension fund administrators. My wife doesn't feel comfortable with ARM, I also want to know which is the best among Axa mansard, stanbic IBTC, and NPLC.

Is there an after effect of changing the PFA?

PLEASE HELP!

Yes you can change your PFA and I heard the transfer window will be open by 16th Nov.

I am with ARM and I want to know the best PFA in the country, thinking of moving to stanbic IBTC
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by onyxvincent(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
legacystore:

Yes you can change your PFA and I heard the transfer window will be open by 16th Nov.

I am with ARM and I want to know the best PFA in the country, thinking of moving to stanbic IBTC
Same with me. I'm considering stanbic IBTC too. How has ARM been with you?
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by legacystore: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
onyxvincent:
Same with me. I'm considering stanbic IBTC too. How has ARM been with you?

Their return on investment is very impressive but I heard they don't pay promptly upon retirement or request of fund for any reason ie my main concern
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by Divalyb(f): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
The information will help you to get onboarded to Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers.

Thank you for your interest in switching to Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited as your Pension Fund Administrator. Please follow this link https://tw.stanbicibtcpension.com?_afid=948de088c7cf7fe3cdf88f815eadef95 and provide basic information that will enable us accelerate your onboarding on the transfer window. Remember that Stanbic IBTC will never ask you for your PIN or online banking login details (customer ID, RSA number or password) via email, pop-up windows or phone call.
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by EarlyCareer: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Walk into any Stanbic Ibtc bank branch near you and meet the customer care folks. They will tell you all you need to know to change your PFA to their pension unit.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by Divalyb(f): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
legacystore:

Their return on investment is very impressive but I heard they don't pay promptly upon retirement or request of fund for any reason ie my main concern

Every Retirees in Stanbic IBTC Pension receives their Pension from 10th - 15th of every month.
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by Morganaliticus: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Yes it can be done.... Consider leadway insurance,
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by damosade(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Premium pensions still the best
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by may320: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
PENCOM
RETIREMENT SAVINGS ACCOUNT (RSA) TRANSFER SYSTEM:

The National Pension Commission in a press conference issued by its management has set the 16th of November to launch its Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Transfer System.

All RSA account holders can, consequently, transfer their accounts from one Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) to another once in a year – commonly referred to as the Transfer Window. This directive is in line with Section 13 of the Pension Reform Act 2014.

The National Pension Commission has also stated that the RSA transfer application is an electronic platform that will enable seamless RSA transfers and the process would facilitate improved service delivery in the pension industry.

Google search and do more findings.
Re: Is It Possible To Change My Pension Funds Administrators by pooozeee(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Your Cryptocurrency To Paypal Account / How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home / MMM Clone Gmafunds Crashes As Alleged Nigerian Owner Flees To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.