Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Should I Stop Going To Church For Now Because Of My ICAN Exam Preparation? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Should I Stop Going To Church For Now Because Of My ICAN Exam Preparation? (330 Views)

ICAN ATS September 2021 Diet Update / IELTS, TOEFL & GRE Classes And Exam Preparation At Eko Academy, Lagos Nigeria / Which Is Bettwer Between ICAN And CPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stop Going To Church For Now Because Of My ICAN Exam Preparation? by starryadmin: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
In my last article, I encouraged ICAN students who have not started preparing
for this diet ICAN exams , to study for 12 hours on weekends.
See the article here
https://starrygoldacademy.com/successtips/i-missed-last-diet-ican-exams-because-i-was-busy-please-advice/

So, I received a reply from one of our students, she said
“Are you proposing that I should stop going to church for now because I am preparing for ICAN”

Well, I never imply that anyone should not go to their
various places of worship because of ICAN exam,
I only proposed that you spend enough time on weekends to cover up
for the limited time you have before the exam

I am sure God wants you to pass this diet exam,
So, If you did not attend church for 2 months, will he penalize you?........
No, he won’t because he is nterested in your career success.

The reality on ground now is that this diet ICAN exam is on 8th -10th Dec 2020
it means you have limited time to prepare, so start preparation NOW.
If you think you are very busy now, you might be busier next diet.

P.S: "The bad news is that time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -- Michael Altshuler
"I must govern the clock, not be governed by it." - Golda Meir
“You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again”— Benjamin Franklin

Ready to start ICAN exam preparation NOW?

Get ICAN Video Lectures, Past Questions and 30 Days ICAN Exam Success Blueprint.

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08085378906, 07038174484, 08074460975 , 08123189141 , 08023428420, 07086810335, 09076786154

Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

You can join our FREE ICAN Telegram classes, click here to join,
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/

Starry Gold Academy: No 1 Tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at one sitting for professional exams in Nigeria.
www.starrygoldacademy.com
Re: Should I Stop Going To Church For Now Because Of My ICAN Exam Preparation? by Orubebe01: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
who ican epp
Re: Should I Stop Going To Church For Now Because Of My ICAN Exam Preparation? by stiffenu: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is the best forum site. One of my friends told me about this forum almost each and every topic you want you can get from here Most of the students are trying to find
adwebstudio you can hire the professional experts

(1) (Reply)

Ashesi University Ghana 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On / (08115428242)afe Babalola University Admission 2015/16 Processing Link / Christian Service University College Ghana 2015/16 Admission Process Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.