Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor (654 Views)

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy / How You Can Humbly Ask Your Way To Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by iamehmakute(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goodday forex gurus in the house, I am actually interested in learning and trading forex. The issue isnt the determination and willingness to learn it ,but i don't seem to understand it(I've been doing some reading on it lately).
I've come across several learning platforms but " money to subscribe to their premium class no dey".
I decided to try my luck here and see if Baba God can use any of you here to take me up as your student and school me on it.
I'm not begging for money but I'm begging and pleading for knowledge.

Make una help my life abeg��. Thanks in advance
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by Uzomacharles: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Them go use you earn for FX

Better go for YT Tut tho I never ready till ASUU call off strike
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by iamehmakute(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Them go use you earn for FX

Better go for YT Tut tho I never ready till ASUU call off strike
Abeg wetin be YT tut, can you be more clear
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lol I like it when you say “money no dey”.

Hey man, send me a message !
https:///message/WVYUMUG4JG6IP1
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by akeensbussy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
You can learn forex by yourself and be good at it.

Visit www.babypips.com
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
akeensbussy:

Visit www.babypips.com
Jokes lol. Being good at forex takes years, and you don’t have to believe me.
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by Uzomacharles: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
iamehmakute:
YouTube Tutorials
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by dodelight(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
If you need someone to help manage your trading account: that is, you open an account with a trusted broker, fund the account; I can do the trading for you while you watch your money grow. The broker I use is FXTM, and your money is safe with them; I cannot withdraw your money without your approval as a confirmation pin will be sent to your phone number and mail before money can be transfered or withdrawn. We'll share the profit at an agreed percentage. Call me: 08188468026

PS: I don't train in forex. I trade.
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by Tony142: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
iamehmakute:
Goodday forex gurus in the house, I am actually interested in learning and trading forex. The issue isnt the determination and willingness to learn it ,but i don't seem to understand it(I've been doing some reading on it lately).
I've come across several learning platforms but " money to subscribe to their premium class no dey".
I decided to try my luck here and see if Baba God can use any of you here to take me up as your student and school me on it.

download YouTube videos
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by SavageResponse(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
iamehmakute:

Before you accept anyone as mentor make sure you do a thorogh due diligence.

Read this thread from page 562 to see how a previously respected forext trader was caught using another person's trading records to deceive people.

https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/562
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by Reazest: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
iamehmakute:

WhatsApp me for help.
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by Kingugo100: 2:09am On Nov 11, 2020
He is looking for a free service and you are asking for thorough due diligence? Oga fear God nah

SavageResponse:

Before you accept anyone as mentor make sure you do a thorogh due diligence.

Read this thread from page 562 to see how a previously respected forext trader was caught using another person's trading records to deceive people.

https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/562
Re: Humbly Seeking For A Forex Mentor/tutor by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 11, 2020
akeensbussy:

Visit www.babypips.com
Can you go to school by yourself and graduate with certificate without attending lecture?

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Moniepoint And Fets Pos From Crismore With Prompt Deployment / Enjoy This Free Cash For Early Adopters! It's Legit..No Scam! / Eight Tips To Avoid Falling For Investment Scams In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.