Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her (3518 Views)

My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by Escabado: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2020
PHOTSEE:
Kia , that babe like you dia. chia how i take know? na only babe way like you go ask you for moni, that why you are there now, it is your duties to make sure you do what she want or else another guy will steal her from you ,no dull oo

Please come and carry her i even give u transport money . I dash u free of charge
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by BillyGilmour: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Give it to her simp!!

Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by PHOTSEE(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Escabado:

Please come and carry her i even give u transport money . I dash u free of charge
I should do what,not torromow you will say i collected your babe?
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by PHOTSEE(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Escabado:

Is your name simp or her name?
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by Brian47(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
after 2 days ? my guy ghost her.
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by Escabado: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
PHOTSEE:

I should do what,not torromow you will say i collected your babe?

grin when you spend 200k for her head wethin 1 month of knowing her , nobody go tell you run for your life
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by baralatie(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
this is the true color of love
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by PHOTSEE(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Escabado:

grin when you spend 200k for her head wethin 1 month of knowing her , nobody go tell you run for your life
Guy, 200k naira or dollar dey fall moral big time. love dis girl ooo, neve let her go,dis blessin in disguise.you meet in airport right? tink well na big fish.
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
The bible says thou shalt not be stingy

The bible says thou shall give to the needy

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by Escabado: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Guy, 200k naira or dollar dey fall moral big time. love dis girl ooo, neve let her go,dis blessin in disguise.you meet in airport right? tink well na big fish.

If she is a big fish let her be the one to be spending money on me nah. This is her number 080323370..
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by PHOTSEE(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Escabado:

I Don see am complete 3 and earse , wil hear from me.
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by SeunDobo(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Escabado:
I meet one girl just two days ago, she said I should give her 70k so she can travel to village see her parents that since lockdown she have not traveled outside Lagos .

Please guys what do you think I should do . Should I give her the money remember is just two days of meeting.

ilegend

@zzor

@mamagee

@mrcork

@airforce1

@ubunja

@faati2001

@offpoint1

I beg bro before you take dash girl 70k am feeling hungry., Please can you help me just 2k I go appreciate you ..if you can help me let me know thanks you cry cry
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by mechanics(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
She likes money o.
Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
sure send her d money cos if u dont give her the money other men will give her three times of dat money and snatch her from u

Re: She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her by Escabado: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
sure send her d money cos if u dont give her the money other men will give her three times of dat money and snatch her from u

grin grin grin please come and carry her and give her the money 3 times

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable After Sending Him To Missionary School (pis) / Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 / 52 Years Nia Long & 38 Year's Omarion Does Age Difference Matter In A Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.