Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:22 PM

Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" (55120 Views)

For Africa To Progress, We Must Let Go Of The Berlin Maps. / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Kingsleydom: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Trump go nd rest u re freaking rich forget about the seat nd enjoy ur life like Obama is doing
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Babinski: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Afamed:

The Fox news has suddenly become propaganda? The same fox news Trump repeatedly praised as the only credible news outlet .
Virtually all the news outlets around the world have become propaganda according to habitual serial Wailers simply because they didn't present you the news you want to hear

Trump is a very dangerous person to trust with power. Imagine someone who turns everybody that does not agree with him into enemies and lashes out at them? It doesn't matter if you have supported him previously. The moment you don't toe his line again, you are an enemy and a bad person to be bullied and attacked. Someone who doesn't listen to advice except his own? That kind of mindset is very dangerous with power.

Americans are lucky they have well established institutions unlike Nigeria, else Trump would have turned everything upside down.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Make una leave Trump oh, he's not coming back. America no be naija where the government can do anything and nothing will happen. People way get AK47 for house! Na to mount snipper for roof eject am from planet earth dey their mind now. They've done it before and before, if Trump fight it they will come for him.
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by KenModi(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Blackmoran:
I just hope twitter won't delete is tweet as they have been doing if you say anything pro trump...
One lesson I learnt in this election is the hatred for trump my news outlet and social media, and tech companies they are all bias...
This election is not trump vs biden rather trump vs the media and radicals...
All I know trump will eventually win. And the media will be put to shame...

You think Trump is the victim here??

grin grin
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Blackmoran:
THE republican have bring out there evidence, it is left for the democrat to explain... is that hard for you to understand
Bro, stop disgracing yourself on the internet. Nah the Republican go court, nah them go prove the election is not free and fair.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by udemzyudex(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2020
hotseat:
America: those who profess democratic indwelling glass houses don't throw stones.

This election has exposed the rotten underbelly of the so-called "best democracy" of the world.

AMERICA - SHAME!

Just search for mug club on YouTube , you will understand better.

These guys took rigging to a whole new level.
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by AFONJACOW(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Throwback:
Someone should awaken this American strong man.

The gap is becoming bigger yet he deludes himself that he is making progress.

He reminds me of the African strong man (Yahya Jammeh) that was in Gambia, who did not want to accept he had been defeated after a very long rule.

Even Fox News that is leaning Republican have maintained a higher win of electoral college votes for Biden compared to CNN that is leaning Democrat. Fox News has been on 290 for Biden, while CNN maintains 279 for Biden.

The individual vote gap has even increase between 7th Nov and today 10th Nov, to almost 5million votes in favour of Biden.
if you think you can import Fulanis from Mali, Niger, Chad , Senegal and the rest to come and give sai Barbar 2million votes in unrestive war torn region like Borno don't expect Trump to allow illegal alliens to participate in US election... Only legal voters will be counted... I hope u heard that from Georgia governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by goaldynman(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Throwback:
Someone should awaken this American strong man.

The gap is becoming bigger yet he deludes himself that he is making progress.

He reminds me of the African strong man (Yahya Jammeh) that was in Gambia, who did not want to accept he had been defeated after a very long rule.

Even Fox News that is leaning Republican have maintained a higher win of electoral college votes for Biden compared to CNN that is leaning Democrat. Fox News has been on 290 for Biden, while CNN maintains 279 for Biden.

The individual vote gap has even increase between 7th Nov and today 10th Nov, to almost 5million votes in favour of Biden.

The media has never had the final say! It is the Supreme Court of the land that will decide who becomes the President!

Joe Biden might be the President of the media; but Trump is the substantive President!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by HallaDaTruth: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Blackmoran:
I just hope twitter won't delete is tweet as they have been doing if you say anything pro trump...
One lesson I learnt in this election is the hatred for trump my news outlet and social media, and tech companies they are all bias...
This election is not trump vs biden rather trump vs the media and radicals...
All I know trump will eventually win. And the media will be put to shame...

God bless you for standing with the Truth. They're too many blockheads on nairaland
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by chijokz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
NobleAngell:
Very unnecessary. If you're not helping her, just read and ignore. Why bring God's name into it?
Very necessary. I was only trying to know what happens to those who don't give her money and why will they not be blessed as much as those who give her money.
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Papadoh(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
God, I hope so. I really hope he wins. He is the only thing standing between America and total madness.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Johnnyessence(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
U.S. 2020: Georgia to recount election ballots manually
----------------------------
The Secretary of State of Georgia said the result of the manual recount would be certified by Nov. 20, which is state's deadline to do so.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/425726-u-s-2020-georgia-to-recount-election-ballots-manually.html
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by NobleAngell(f): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2020
chijokz:

Very necessary. I was only trying to know what happens to those who don't give her money and why will they not be blessed as much as those who give her money.
Lol. Are you scared? Oya give her money grin.
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by chijokz(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
NobleAngell:
Lol. Are you scared? Oya give her money grin.
Lol.
Hope you are staying safe.
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by NobleAngell(f): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
chijokz:

Lol.
Hope you are staying safe.
I am. Thanks for asking.
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by chijokz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
NobleAngell:
I am. Thanks for asking.
You’re welcome.
Do you mind we connect privately for a Whatsapp chat?
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blackmoran:
THE republican have bring out there evidence, it is left for the democrat to explain... is that hard for you to understand

What evidence?...keep lying..the main lawyers representing him just dropped out of the case due to having to preserve their good name after seeing no evidence what so ever but these Biafla fools are seeing what mazi Kalu sees when he flushes his toilet
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

God bless you for standing with the Truth. They're too many blockheads on nairaland

You fools have run from every right wing media outlets to the far right ones..when they finally decide to state the truth ,maybe you fools will run to Cambodia since that's further right
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by HallaDaTruth: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
milehigh06:

You fools have run from every right wing media outlets to the far right ones..when they finally decide to state the truth ,maybe you fools will run to Cambodia since that's further right

What's your business with my comment and opinion. You and your lineage are the nastiest fools of all time. I no blame you. I blame the condom manufacturer

1 Like

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

What's your business with my comment and opinion. You and your lineage are the nastiest fools of all time. I no blame you. I blame the condom manufacturer

Stop lying then I will stop quoting you
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by HallaDaTruth: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2020
milehigh06:

Stop lying then I will stop quoting you

Stop supporting corruption.

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Stop supporting corruption.

stop posting lies
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
edoairways:

Elections winners are not declared on the media. Alot of irregularities and malpractices need to check before official announcement. Don't let CNN and fox news deceive you

Just the same way Trump can't use the media to fraudulently claim that there where electoral frauds and then run to court but fail to show any proof of electoral fraud which is why he lost his 25th case in court today on this same election.

The only one's deceiving themselves are the one's drinking the Trump lies and projections like a doctor's prescription.

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by edoairways: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2020
byrron:

Just the same way Trump can't use the media to fraudulently claim that there where electoral frauds and then run to court but fail to show any proof of electoral fraud which is why he lost his 25th case in court today on this same election.

The only one's deceiving themselves are the one's drinking the Trump lies and projections like a doctor's prescription.
Don't let those main stream media deceive you, they work hand in hand with CNN and the likes. Elections are not won on the media,
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
edoairways:

Don't let those main stream media deceive you, they work hand in hand with CNN and the likes. Elections are not won on the media,

Just listen to yourself, so the courts also work hand in gloves with CNN right?

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by edoairways: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
byrron:

Just listen to yourself, so the courts also work hand in gloves with CNN right?

That is because CNN is twisting facts stop watching them
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
edoairways:

That is because CNN is twisting facts stop watching them

Seems CNN is the only mainstream news source you think everyone is glued to of which they are far better than Fox news that is nothing but a propaganda brainwashing media station mainly for people with zero abilities to reason for themselves.

Can you please educate and enlighten me on what the facts are that was twisted and why these facts have led to 26 court case loses so far and still counting.
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by edoairways: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
byrron:

Seems CNN is the only mainstream news source you think everyone is glued to of which they are far better than Fox news that is nothing but a propaganda brainwashing media station mainly for people with zero abilities to reason for themselves.

Can you please educate and enlighten me on what the facts are that was twisted and why these facts have led to 26 court case loses so far and still counting.
Why should I educate you when you have already been brainwashed by CNN and others?
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2020
edoairways:

Why should I educate you when you have already been brainwashed by CNN and others?

I gave you the benefit of doubt with an opportunity for you to engage me in a rational and intellectual discussion and state those facts you claimed existed but you decided to take this ridiculous escape route because you are only regurgitating what you read from Trumps twitts since you still failed to state what those illusory facts are.

Let me educate you on what the facts are since you are incapacitated and beret of any facts which was why you couldn't state any but chooses childish tantrums as an escape route and I get it, you can't give what you don't have.

Trump has been screaming electoral frauds in twitter and on fox news in all the swing State's he lost and when his lawyer's get to the court, they change their story when asked by the judges if they are alleging electoral fraud and Trump's lawyer's answers has always been that they are not alleging any electoral fraud and the reason is very simple,

1- they have no proofs of any fraud.
2- they are under oat and can't perjure themselves and risk going to prison.
3- They will lose their legal license and can't practice law anymore.

Trump's lawyer's come very clean when in court while their client (Trump) makes bogus and unsubstantiated wild claims on Twitter where he is not under oath and only the gullibles, the deluded, and the one's with hateful hearts and bitter soul's line up to drink his cool aid without qualms.

You can't be shouting electoral fraud on the same media but then get to court and tell the judge that there where no frauds but irregularities and still fail to show where the irregularities are, then get thrown out of the courts and you now run back to the media again to scream electoral fraud again, that's running a clown show.

Lastly, I don't know which planet you are but on planet earth where I am, there are multiple news outlets and CNN isn't the only news media on planet earth, therefore stop screaming CNN like a program Russian bot.

I'm still lost at sea on why the so called facts have only generated 26 loses in different courts instead of generating 26 victories? It simply means, they are not facts but absolute BS.

Have you ever heard of CSPAN? If you do then that's where I get my unadulterated live news from and you get to listen live to these court case's that Trump has been losing left, center, right while fellas like you continue with the delusional regurgitation of unsubstantiated, ridiculous and ludicrous baseless lies you call facts only on platforms like Nairaland but not in court except if the 26 different judges that has thrown out 26 of Trumps different delusional and baseless court cases are all working for CNN and if you hold such views then you deserve an immediate psychiatric evaluations ASAP.

Cheers.
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by edoairways: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2020
byrron:

I gave you the benefit of doubt with an opportunity for you to engage me in a rational and intellectual discussion and state those facts you claimed existed but you decided to take this ridiculous escape route because you are only regurgitating what you read from Trumps twitts since you still failed to state what those illusory facts are.

Let me educate you on what the facts are since you are incapacitated and beret of any facts which was why you couldn't state any but chooses childish tantrums as an escape route and I get it, you can't give what you don't have.

Trump has been screaming electoral frauds in twitter and on fox news in all the swing State's he lost and when his lawyer's get to the court, they change their story when asked by the judges if they are alleging electoral fraud and Trump's lawyer's answers has always been that they are not alleging any electoral fraud and the reason is very simple,

1- they have no proofs of any fraud.
2- they are under oat and can't perjure themselves and risk going to prison.
3- They will lose their legal license and can't practice law anymore.

Trump's lawyer's come very clean when in court while their client (Trump) makes bogus and unsubstantiated wild claims on Twitter where he is not under oath and only the gullibles, the deluded, and the one's with hateful hearts and bitter soul's line up to drink his cool aid without qualms.

You can't be shouting electoral fraud on the same media but then get to court and tell the judge that there where no frauds but irregularities and still fail to show where the irregularities are, then get thrown out of the courts and you now run back to the media again to scream electoral fraud again, that's running a clown show.

Lastly, I don't know which planet you are but on planet earth where I am, there are multiple news outlets and CNN isn't the only news media on planet earth, therefore stop screaming CNN like a program Russian bot.

I'm still lost at sea on why the so called facts have only generated 26 loses in different courts instead of generating 26 victories? It simply means, they are not facts but absolute BS.

Have you ever heard of CSPAN? If you do then that's where I get my unadulterated live news from and you get to listen live to these court case's that Trump has been losing left, center, right while fellas like you continue with the delusional regurgitation of unsubstantiated, ridiculous and ludicrous baseless lies you call facts only on platforms like Nairaland but not in court except if the 26 different judges that has thrown out 26 of Trumps different delusional and baseless court cases are all working for CNN and if you hold such views then you deserve an immediate psychiatric evaluations ASAP.

Cheers.
Benefit of doubt indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.