Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. (1625 Views)

Nigeria Student In Hong Kong(prospective Msc, Phd Student) / I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Fedupman: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please I want to travel and work in Hong Kong as a Nigerian, please i need advice please,not I am not a graduate.please advice a brother please.
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2020
The problem is not how to get to hong kong, it is how to survive in Hong Kong after the impact of covid.
Every country experienced a sizable loss of jobs so you might have to be very calculative before you waste your money.
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Fedupman: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Benzoway:
The problem is not how to get to hong kong, it is how to survive in Hong Kong after the impact of covid.
Every country experienced a sizable loss of jobs so you might have to be very calculative before you waste your money.

Thanks boss I appreciate,I have someone there that is running everything for me boss
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fedupman:

Thanks boss I appreciate,I have someone there that is running everything for me boss
Ok that's great.
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by essy4060: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
I also want to relocate to Hongkong, but I don't have money. Would you help me?
Fedupman:
Please I want to travel and work in Hong Kong as a Nigerian, please i need advice please,not I am not a graduate.please advice a brother please.
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by essy4060: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
I also want to relocate to Hongkong, but no money. Who would help me?
I obtained my first degree in bachelor of business administration - BBA.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fedupman:

this is how they traffick people into selling drugs
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Fedupman: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kekereekun123:
this is how they traffick people into selling drugs

Sorry boss,is my fiancee,not anyhow person, she is my wife to be,who is working there,she has opened a bank account for me over there!
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Fedupman: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
essy4060:
I also want to relocate to Hongkong, but no money. Who would help me?
I obtained my first degree in bachelor of business administration - BBA.

I have suffered too much ooo,so I have a convenant with God, that this life oo,I must help as much people as I can,just drop your contact,she coming soon,we are going together,when she comes.i will try my best for you I promise you that.
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Abilistic(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fedupman:

Sorry boss,is my fiancee,not anyhow person, she is my wife to be,who is working there,she has opened a bank account for me over there!

Your fiancee is in the best position to advise you then. Since she lives and works there, she has first hand experience.

Goodluck
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by essy4060: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
You can forward your WhatsApp number to my email, afterwards, I will contact you. Thank you so much.
GOD bless you, Amen.
Fedupman:

I have suffered too much ooo,so I have a convenant with God, that this life oo,I must help as much people as I can,just drop your contact,she coming soon,we are going together,when she comes.i will try my best for you I promise you that.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by naxee9294: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
will you help me too bro?

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by NONNYG: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Fedupman:
Hongkong is currently not giving Nigerians and Ghanaians visa, except you're using other countries passport. I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Fedupman: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
NONNYG:
Hongkong is currently not giving Nigerians and Ghanaians visa, except you're using other countries passport. I wish you all the best

Wow, thanks boss,but what if my baby comes next month,and we marry here.what will happen
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Fedupman: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
essy4060:
My email: estheresther4060@gmail.com
You can forward your WhatsApp number to my email, afterwards, I will contact you. Thank you so much.
GOD bless you, Amen.

Alright, definitely
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Fedupman: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
naxee9294:
will you help me too bro?
Let me get there first,I will create a thread here soon

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Fedupman: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
NONNYG:

Boss please do you know why please,I will appreciate
Re: Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. by Price442: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
NONNYG:

What about Japan?

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) / Zimbabwe Farmers In Nigeria / 7 Incredible Towns Shaped By Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.