Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady (7166 Views)

"I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Truvel:
What's Dis Thread All Abt?
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Moogurisar:
Now I know what it means to be a single lady working from home. The one thing that most of these single ladies tend to lose out on is a partner because they focus so much on themselves that they forget that their independence will not last them a lifetime. It's a good life only if you take it the right way,
Apt!
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by LionInZion: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
As a full-time time freelancer working from home, I understand the boredom and stress that come with the job. Now I can only imagine how it can be for a lady.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
LionInZion:
As a full-time time freelancer working from home, I understand the boredom and stress that come with the job. Now I can only imagine how it can be for a lady.
Truly, it can be stressful as opposed to how a lot of people see WFH as stress-free.
Striking a balance between work and social life is vital.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by Timorey(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
honestly, no matter how much you try to explain it to people, nobody will fully comprehend you. you want so many friends but at the same you don't want to talk to many people and the attachment and commitment scares you. the bigger threat to all of this is that eventually its like you dont have anyone you connect with, most times this is often untrue as a lot of people are trying to reach you to no avail. what you can do is to be open-hearted and meet people as they come, have fun, laugh and enjoy the moments. those that will go will go and those that will stay will stay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Timorey:
honestly, no matter how much you try to explain it to people, nobody will fully comprehend you. you want so many friends but at the same you don't want to talk to many people and the attachment and commitment scares you. the bigger threat to all of this is that eventually its like you dont have anyone you connect with, most times this is often untrue as a lot of people are trying to reach you to no avail. what you can do is to be open-hearted and meet people as they come, have fun, laugh and enjoy the moments. those that will go will go and those that will stay will stay
600 years for you smiley
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by LionInZion: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
HalpyBee:

Truly, it can be stressful as opposed to how a lot of people see WFH as stress-free.
Striking a balance between work and social life is vital.

You're very right. Most people think because you work from home you should be less busy than others. What they don't know is that you hardly have time to rest and socialize. I'm tired of explaining to people how time consuming and stressful it is; because most of them just can't understand.
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
LionInZion:

You're very right. Most people think because you work from home you should be less busy than others. What they don't know is that you hardly have time to rest and socialize. I'm tired of explaining to people how time consuming and stressful it is; because most of them just can't understand.
Lol.. I can relate. I've stopped explaining to them
Each time they say I'm enjoying, I just nod and smile.
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by LionInZion: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
HalpyBee:

Lol.. I can relate. I've stopped explaining to them
Each time they say I'm enjoying, I just nod and smile.

Lol. Same here.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by Mickolad(m): 12:20am On Jan 13, 2021
Try and register yourself in a hub(working place) you will find matured mind to interact with.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mickolad:
Try and register yourself in a hub(working place) you will find matured mind to interact with.
Sounds great.
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Girls Like This? / How To Know When A Man Loves You. / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.