Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,382 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland (699 Views)

Transportation For Those Working On The Island And Living On The Mainland / Extra Tips On How To Quit Living On Scrawny Salaries / Earn A Lifetime Stream Of Increasing Income When You Invest In Oceanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by 10mobile: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
*How I wished that everyone would take time to digest this. I didn't realize that I had written such a long story until I was about to tap 'submit'. But, believe me, it's worth every moment you'll spend in reading it*

Everyone talks about how to make money on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other web platform. But, why is it that none of these discussions center on our darling Nairaland? Could this be an instance of familiarity breeding contempt? I think it is and that's very bad of us.

Do we even think we already know a lot about Africa's largest discussion board, the online Giant of Africa, Nairaland? You will see how very little you must have understood those simple interfaces you see on this forum and a lot more.

To start with, by November 2017, I was still a classroom teacher in a private school, earning 31,000 per month (I was one of the best paid teachers though, in case you're laughing). I lived in a single room, and had no savings. In a word, I was downright poor and hungry. But today, I live in a 3 bedroom bungalow I just packed into last February and I have 2 other plots of land to my name.

Sorry, I hate to appear like I'm boasting. So, I don't mean to boast at all (after all, many of you here are much much richer). Instead, this is why I am telling you that whole story: I want you to know how much I have been lifted from poverty within a space of just two years and how YOU can too.

But, what happened exactly to warrant such significant change in such a relatively short time? It was Nairaland and nothing more. Yes, Nairaland. I know it will sound like a lie to many people. But that's because of that same stupidity that makes things have less value to us just because they are closer to us - that case of familiarity breeding contempt and a field far off appearing greener.

On the contrary, I tell you today that Nairaland is a goldmine. I almost feel guilty telling you this because I know that there are many other people here who may know some of what I'm saying BUT THEY DON'T WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO KNOW.

Yes, I can say it again: Nairaland is a goldmine. But, just like every other platform, if you don't know what you are doing, the goldmine will only look like a heap of dust to you.

My money-making journey with Nairaland started when I stumbled on an e-book that opened my eyes in no small measure to the deep secrets of discussion board marketing style. When I applied those techniques, I was sure that they were going to work. They did. But, my expectations were very much exceeded, I must admit.

It's not just enough to come to Nairaland and start slamming everyone with your ad messages or start throwing up posts and comments here and there even on your signature. No. There's far more to it - like understanding subtle psychological, cultural, and technical aspects of the forum and taking advantage of them effectively.

When I started applying those techniques, I further realized how deeply much different Nairaland was in comparison with other bulletin boards I have participated in. That means that Nairaland offers far more marketing features than the average forum out there (including the best in USA! Yes).

So, this week, I feel like giving back to Nairaland by holding a little seminar where I'd be teaching Nairalanders the exact techniques and technicalities I use to land fatly paying businesses right on these innocuous pages you're looking at. It will last for about 1 week or as long as it takes me to share everything I have to offer to the last detail. It will be interactive also.

It doesn't matter what you do. Rather, as long as you are not a slowpoke, you must have what people need and be able to get those who need them to pay you well to serve them. I will show you every detail of how I do it (effective self-discovery and self-expression, Nairaland style). After all, I've made most of my money here from 'ordinary' writing gigs. So, don't worry, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to do this.

This seminar is not going to be entirely free though. But it's going to be highly affordable. The reason I will not give it out totally free is that I discovered that those who pay for a piece of knowledge turn up differently than those who got it all free. For example, they are often more likely to value the knowledge enough to have it really benefit them at last.

Admins, I hope you are not eyeing this post in any way: Remember, I have not offended against any rule. Also, I am not going to teach anything illegal. Even more, I hope you know that if more people are making money on here, the value/sustainability of this forum would appreciate proportionately. At least, there will be less hate speech (because, you know, a hungry man is an angry man grin). So, please, admins, allow me to contribute my quota before I die, lolllll. Before nkọ? Shey I go live on Earth for ever

Lastly, in order to be totally safe, I am making this fully democratic. So, let me even know if anyone here would be interested in the seminar. Please, if you are interested in the seminar, kindly comment "interested" and I will either send to you or reply to you how you can join. Grab a cool day for thyself and thy sweetheart. Ha! Na epistle I don write so oh!

Yours sincerely, Pastor without church.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by chrisanderson99: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by aoshi: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by Henrique99: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by Dowenship(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
OK
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by chizzypresh(f): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by Tenshades(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by Taeewo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by candyjanelle(f): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by teelady(f): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by Welcum: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by Earthstorms(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Not interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by Kehinde41(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by 10mobile: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
chrisanderson99:
Interested
I've sent you an email.
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by 10mobile: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
aoshi:
Interested

Hello, this is with respect to your interest in learning my deep secrets for making money on the biggest forum on the continent of Africa, Nairaland. The 7-days-plus online retreat will be taking place at what we call the 10Mobile Underground Classroom. It is a kind of web-based academy where we learn radical approaches to REAL economic issues. College-kind economics has failed significantly for being out of touch with the realities on the ground. We take on issues that really impact our bank balances and quality of life positively.

We have a team of great guys from 7 states in 4 geo-political zones of Nigeria. 3 of us are located in the USA and UK. But, we all have one thing in common: a belief that economics needs to be more realistic and far simpler than those graphs of the academic professors. We mean, people can't be dying and all you are doing is to keep plotting graphs. We need something radical and immediately impactful.

So, we are opening the Underground classroom with this my seminar entitled MAKING NAIRALAND A NAIRA LAND INDEED. There is a naira rain that happens on Nairaland. When everyone else seems to be looking to Facebook, and the bother modal social media platforms, we found great opportunity many people are missing in Nairaland, our own dear Nairaland. The forum is 2.5-million-member strong and I am showing you how to capture the business interests of a good number of those millions of people. That is what smart business is called. So click here to register for the seminar (NOTE: The link might expire if you don't use it early enough. Also, ANYBODY CAN USE THE LINK WHILE IT'S ACTIVE AND HERE ON THE OPEN WEB).

Cc: Chrisanderson99, Henrique99, Dowenship, Chizzypresh, Tenshades, Taeewo, Candyjanelle, teelady, Earthstorms, Kehinde41, Ochuski

--
"If you want to get what you want, help enough other people to get what they want" - Zip Ziglar

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by ochuski(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by Welcum: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2020
10mobile:

Hello, this is with respect to your interest in learning my deep secrets for making money on the biggest forum on the continent of Africa, Nairaland. The 7-days-plus online retreat will be taking place at what we call the 10Mobile Underground Classroom. It is a kind of web-based academy where we learn radical approaches to REAL economic issues. College-kind economics has failed significantly for being out of touch with the realities on the ground. We take on issues that really impact our bank balances and quality of life positively.

We have a team of great guys from 7 states in 4 geo-political zones of Nigeria. 3 of us are located in the USA and UK. But, we all have one thing in common: a belief that economics needs to be more realistic and far simpler than those graphs of the academic professors. We mean, people can't be dying and all you are doing is to keep plotting graphs. We need something radical and immediately impactful.

So, we are opening the Underground classroom with this my seminar entitled MAKING NAIRALAND A NAIRA LAND INDEED. There is a naira rain that happens on Nairaland. When everyone else seems to be looking to Facebook, and the bother modal social media platforms, we found great opportunity many people are missing in Nairaland, our own dear Nairaland. The forum is 2.5-million-member strong and I am showing you how to capture the business interests of a good number of those millions of people. That is what smart business is called. So click here to register for the seminar (NOTE: The link might expire if you don't use it early enough. Also, ANYBODY CAN USE THE LINK WHILE IT'S ACTIVE AND HERE ON THE OPEN WEB).

Cc: Chrisanderson99, Henrique99, Dowenship, Chizzypresh, Tenshades, Taeewo, Candyjanelle, teelady, Earthstorms, Kehinde41, Ochuski

--
"If you want to get what you want, help enough other people to get what they want" - Zip Ziglar
This is very good. But I suggest that you reduce the price. Not that N2,700 is bad. Even 50k is not bad for those who know the value of knowledge. But you need to know that things are very hard for many people now. In fact, the people who will need this are those who are broke right now. Please, consider it.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by 10mobile: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2020
Welcum:

This is very good. But I suggest that you reduce the price. Not that N2,700 is bad. Even 50k is not bad for those who know the value of knowledge. But you need to know that things are very hard for many people now. In fact, the people who will need this are those who are broke right now. Please, consider it.

We have reduced the price by almost 50%. I hope that's ok now. You can see the new price here.

Those who paid the old price will be refunded accordingly before the end of today. If you fail to get your refund, please mention me on this thread to notify me. Thanks.

Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by chrisanderson99: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2020
Welcum:

I agree with you on this.

Please, 10mobile consider this.
Re: How To Earn A Fat Living On Nairaland by 10mobile: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2020
chrisanderson99:

I agree with you on this.

Please, 10mobile consider this.
Yes, I have reduced it to N1,500. I just need you to pay something for it to make you value it. I hope that's ok.

(1) (Reply)

Pizza Business / How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] / How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.