Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,495 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 (7657 Views)

One-night Stand / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Romance Story] Diary Of A Virgin Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 by Museitz(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A VIRGIN

Chapter 1

Nancy’s POV

Joe stood before me naked. We were in the same room.

I was scared to the gut. I’m a virgin and I’ve always cherished it.

I can’t believe I will be losing it this way.

Joe walked to me, his look was intimidating. He look handsome and seducing

To be sincere, I felt like I was wet and needed him badly in me, but a huge part of me does not want to have to loose my virginity.

He carried me in a bridal style and laid me gently on the bed. He removed my top and I was left with my brazzier.

My heart never stops beating as he knelt before me.

I felt like something evil might happen if he ended up deflowering me.

He stripped me off in few seconds and we were now naked.

He didn’t say any word. He touched my p**sy and rubbed it softly. I was so wet and yearned earnestly for him.

He placed his palm on my br**st and groped it softly.

He held his hard d**k and placed it right at the center of my p**sy, he rubbed his d**k with my p**sy gently while I held unto the bed sheet tightly . I was so Hot and wet.

“Why are you a virgin?” He asked suddenly to my surprise.

He stood up from me and went to lean on the wall of the room.

likes and 300 comments unlocks next episode

Click on the link for episode 02���

https://clustergist.com/one-night-stand-with-a-virgin-episode-2/

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 by Museitz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A VIRGIN.

Chapter 2

Nancy’s POV

“I don’t get that sir, I’ve never had sex.” I said confusingly.

“It’s my first time of meeting with a virgin, I never knew virgin still exist.” He said and walked to me.

He looked more handsome and seducing.

“I hope I enjoy this.” He mumbled underneath his breath as he parted my legs.

My heart skipped.

He placed his mouth on my br**st and began to su-ck it. It was the first time someone will be su-cking my br**st.

It felt strange but I was enjoying the pleasurablee effect his mouth was having on it.

He exchanged his lips on both of my br**st. I moaned softly in pleasure.

He took his mouth off after few seconds and brought his face to mine.

Our face were fixed to each other. He was neither laughing nor smiling.

He locked his lips in mine suddenly and we began to kiss passionately. I was enjoying it.

I was feeling like I wasn’t on my bed anymore, I didn’t even know when my eyes closed. I was lost in the ecstasy.

While kissing me, he rubbed his d**k on my p**sy and I moaned softly.

He rubbed the upper part of it and I quake in pleasure.

I was now desperate for him to insert it in, I don’t care if I loose my virginity to him, anymore.

He unlocked his lips from mine and brought his head between my laps.

He licked my p**sy with his tongue and I felt like I was electrocuted.

He began to eat me out and I was enjoying every bit of it, at some point, I couldn’t hold it anymore.

I had to hold the bed sheet tight as I was going crazy with the way he was eating me up.

Let him f**ken insert his d**k…

“Are you ready?” He asked with his thick seducing voice.

“Yes please.” I find myself begging.

He dipped his tongue deeper inside my p**sy and at that point, I found myself crying in pleasure.

“Tell me you need it.” He ordered deliberately.

I was now fully under his control, I was desperate for him to f**k the hell out of me. I was extremely wet.

“I need it…please.” I pleaded as he continued to eat me up even as his two hands fumbles my br**sts.

likes and 200 comments unlocks next chapter

Click on the link for episode 03����

https://clustergist.com/one-night-stand-with-a-v-episode-3/
Re: One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 by Museitz(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2020

Chapter 3

By Feathers

Nancy's POV

"Are you going to agree on marrying me now?" He asked as he paused what he was doing on me.

I looked painfully into his eyes, why does he have to make me Hot and then suddenly stop.

Is he going to continue?

My mom had told me that a rich stranger is coming to marry me but I had refused. My mom invited him home nevertheless and I still rejected him.

He then requested for few moments with me at this room and the few minutes we have spend together makes me yearn earnestly for him inside me.

I love the way he handles me and I can not wait for him to drill me.

"Erm...Okay...you can have me?" I finally submitted myself to him. he has succeeded in winning me over to himself.

"I do not think it is right for us to make love in your mother's house, follow me to my house." he said and I just watched him.

He could have taken me forcefully anyways, but I like the fact that he put me under his control before having me.

He stood and got dressed. I did the same.

I'm so nervous to follow a stranger to his house. though he is handsome and I can't stop myself from drooling over him.

Both of us walked back to my mom who sat in the living room.

"She has agreed on following me." He said to my mom. his face was emotionless.

My mom smiled and waved at me.

He opened his box and gave my mom some cash, he signalled that I walk out while he followed.

----

On getting to his house, it looked so beautiful and magnificent.

He showed me my room and he walked away.

I sat on the bed and gazed around the beautiful room, I sunk to the bed. I hope he will be as cool as he was at my mother's house.

later at night, I was bored in the room. Ever since he walked away, I have not seen him come back to my room since then.

And since he is marrying me, Aren't we suppose to be sleeping together in the same room.

I walked out of the room and on getting out, I saw so many beautiful rooms and structures in the house.

I started to wander around the house hoping that I see him.

My phone rang all of a sudden and I picked. His name appeared as the caller.

I can not even remember saving his name.

I picked it and his thick firm voice came through.

"Are you searching for me?" He asked to my surprise and I looked around.

"It's bored in my room so...I just took a stroll out of my room."

"Indeed! I travelled and I'll be back in three days. hold yourself well." he said and hung up.

What! why is he like this? how can you just live me lonely in this big house?

Who does that?

Click on the link for episode 04���

https://clustergist.com/one-night-stand-with-a-virgin-episode-4/
Re: One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 by Museitz(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2020

Chapter 4

By Feathers

-Three days later-

I was outside the house but inside the fenced compound. I was playing with one of the dogs in the house. they had been my companion ever since Mike travelled unexpectedly.

I had waited for this day to come and here it is. I yearned earnestly for his presence even as I played with the dogs.

He arrived few minutes later and I was so happy. I ran to his car and stood right at the door. He opened the door and stepped down.

He was not smiling, he was neither frowning. He looked still and handsome

"Welcome!" I said with a smiling face.

He stretched his hand wide and we hugged.

"Hope you aren't too bored?" He asked as we both walked inside.

"Very bored, extremely bored. Why would you just leave without informing me?" I said but he didn't reply.

On getting to the living room, he stretched his arms wide again.

"We have hugged before!" I said throwng my hands up in the air.

"I'm not insinuating that we hug, help me loosen the botton of my cloth.

" Oh!" I exclaimed and helped him unbotton his shirt. He was left with a singlet but his six pack were still obvious.

He carried me and placed me on the big chair at the living room.

He removed my p-nts and rubbed it with his finger until I became extremely wet.

"Isn't that what you want?" he asked but I couldn't reply.

He dipped his finger inside and I jerked, it was my first time that a man's finger will be entering me.

I jerked in pleasure, I felt like disappearing from the chair cause the pleasure he was making me feel was much and sweet.

He worked his hand inside me until I screamed that I needed him inside me.

"you mean you want this?" he asked pointing to his trouser.

I nodded shamely. I don't really care at that point. as far as I'm concern, he is only torturing me.

I want him to take my flower once and for all

"I felt like you need it when we get married." He said

"Aren't we married yet?" I asked.

"Oh! you really think we are married? Well, Let's have some court and white wedding. I'm a responsible man. I should fulfil all rites on you since you are flowered." He said.

"Forget all the rites, this is me giving you my body. have it all." I said.

He smirked.

"Hmph!" He hummed as he stood. He walked inside.

I ensured I followed him, why will he keep turning me on only to leave me stranded.

As he got to the entrance of a room, he paused and turned to me.

"What did you want?" he asked.

"You! I want you to deflower me." I said.

"Don't you have shame? I'm suppose to be asking for this." He said.

"Why then did you bring me from my mother's house? Am I some sort of teddy with no emotions?"

Click on the link for episode 05����

https://clustergist.com/ons-with-a-v-episode-5/
Re: One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 by Museitz(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2020

CHAPTER 5

Nancy’s POV

“I’m coming to your room.” He said firmly.

“Talking of my room, aren’t we suppose to be living in the same room or am I mistaken about why you brought me from my mother’s house?” I implored.

“My purpose for bringing you is crystal clear, I brought you to marry you, but you have to wait till I’m ready.” He said.

“If you know you are not ready to get married, must you bring me over? ”

He faced me properly and smirked dryly. “Since you have start to see yourself as a wife, let me also tell you this: your mom agreed on selling you to me. The money you see me give your mom is not bride fee but the money she agreed on selling you over to me. truth is that you are my slave.” He looked into my face intimidatingly after uttering those words and walked to his room.

Really? Did my mom sell me for real? I know we do not really have much but is that enough reason for her to sell me to a rich man.

I never even wanted him in the first place, he only had me under his spell with the way he handled me at the bedröom.

I walked back to my room sullenly. But is this how I will be living in this house? lonely and helpless.

I refuse to be a slave, I have my life to live.

I guess I will have to run away from him. I can’t live as a slave under someone, not in this century.

Not like I can not even run away now.

I walked to the entrance of the house that led outside. I twisted the knob but it wasn’t opening.

I tried again but it’s the same thing. Why is this door locked this way?

I looked around in search for the key but couldn’t find it.

My phone rang at the moment and on checking who it was, it was no other person than Mike.

We are in the same house and he still has to phone me to tell me whatever he wants to tell me. Very ridiculous.

I picked it anyways, he was quiet briefly before his thick firm voice came through.

“What are you going to do outside?”

I looked around me and wondered how he knew I was trying to move out.

I was dunbfounded for few seconds and short of words.

“Did you forget something outside?” He asked.

“How are you seeing me?” I asked. I was seriously confused.

He chuckled dryly. “Are you going to answer my question?”

“I just want to catch some fresh air outside, is the key with you?” I asked.

“Sure.” He replied and hung up.

I sighed and walked back to his room. his door was slightly opened so I just pushed it and enter.

“So…where is it?” I asked referring to the keys.

“I forgot it at the kitchen, check it there.” He replied briskly.

Click on the link for episode 06���

https://clustergist.com/ons-with-a-v-episode-6/
Re: One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 by Regex: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Martinez39s, I see your two WhatsApp line on... Which one do I reach you with. I've got news for you.

You gon laugh homie! You gon laugh grin grin
Re: One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 by Martinez39s(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Regex:
Martiñez39s, I see your two WhatsApp line on... Which one do I reach you with. I've got news for you.

You gon laugh homie! You gon laugh grin grin
I just reached you on WhatsApp. I no longer use the other number.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 by Museitz(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2020

Chapter 6

Nancy’s POV

“At the kitchen? are you being serious? why then did you tell me the key is with you?” I asked.

“I never said it’s on me, what I meant was that I’m in custody of the key, don’t you get that?” He asked like I was disturbing him.

“Fine, where would I find it in the kitchen?”

“Just search the kitchen , you would see it. can you leave my room now, I want to have some rest.” He said and I pushed my tongue out to him. I didn’t like the way he told me to excuse him like I’m irritating.

I walked out of his room straight to the kitchen, I searched for minutes but couldn’t find the key.

Where in the world could the key be? thought he said the key is in the kitchen and now, I can’t find it.

I was frustrated, I need to get out of this house. Is he playing a prank on me or what?

I barged angrily back to his room but this time, it’s locked.

I knocked it angrily to the extent that my fingers started to hurt.

My phone rang and it was him. I pressed the red button angrily and hit his door the more.

Why is he treating me this way?

A message popped up on my phone and on checking, it was from him.

“You can knock till tomorrow, I won’t open the door. Did you find the key?” His message reads.

While I was typing my reply, his call came through again. I picked it this time.

“I can’t find the key!” I yelled on him on the phone. I was so pained and was feeling so inferior.

“Well…You should check the dinning then, I might have placed it on the table.”

“You are wicked and heartless, why are you lying to me, I know the key is with you.”

“Of course not, you should also check the toilet to see if you can find it there.” On hearing his last words, I confirmed that he had being deceiving me all along.

He hung up and I sunk to the door sadly. I bite my lips in pain as hatred develops so much in me to both my mom and him.

So my mom obviously loved money than I.

Another message popped on my phone again and it was him.

It reads: “Thinking of running away should be your last thought cause it’s impossible. I now own you.”

I closed my eye to absorb the pain he was causing me.

I went to the contact list of the phone to call my mom but I can not find her number there.

The only number in the contact list is that of Mike.

Well, I know my mom’s number offhand.

I dialed it and it began to rang, it was picked but I felt odd when I heard the voice of a male.

“Hello!”

It took me a while but I recognized the voice immediately.

Guess who’s voice it is? �

Click on the link for episode 7��

https://clustergist.com/ons-with-a-v-episode-7/
Re: One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 by Museitz(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2020

CHAPTER 7

Nancy’s POV

“You had no idea what I did to your phone, you can’t call anyone. whoever you try to call will always redirect to me, I advise you go to bed and take some rest. you seem to be stresing yourself already.” Mike said and hung up.

What in the world is going on? Is this a house or a prison? I can’t go out or reach out to anyone I wish to.

What sort of life is this man making me live? I walked to my room and sat at the edge of the bed.

I was so frustrated. What kind of an absurd game is this man playing on me.

-Following Morning–

I had just served Mike and was walking away from the dinning when his voice halted me.

“Aren’t you eating?” he asked. He was dressed in suit ready to go to work.

“No, I’m fine. Thank you.” I replied softly and turned from him but he stood and walked to me.

“Hey! what’s going on with you?” He asked and I looked at his face?

It’s beautiful but his acts are weird.

“Is this place a prison or what?” I asked.

“I don’t want my food to get cold, come and sit before me and tell me what it is.” I agreed and followed him to where he was eating.

I sat before him and watched him eat.

“I’m all ears , Nancy.”

“You are behaving weird and your act is inhuman, why would you stop me from reaching out to anyone? what is my offence?” I asked and he grinned?

“Is it funny?” I questioned.

“May be not, well, I had to do that to protect you from the outside world, you should speak to me only.” He answered.

“So I question again, am I a slave or a prisoner?” I asked.

“You will be my wife soon, I promise you that.” He said and stretched his hands towards my cheeck.

I jerked and shot him a look of disdain.

“Stop protecting me from the outsdod world, do I look like a baby? is that how other men are acting towards their wives? when will I even see the sun again? is it possible that I will ever see my mom?” I was ranting, feeling so frustrated.

“Common dear, I’m doing what is best for you.” He said as he cleaned his mouth.

He was done eating. He stood and stared thiny at me.

“You don’t know what is best for me.” I muttered painfully and he just smiled faintly.

“Enjoy your day.” He walked out.

I banged the table a number of times in anger and frustration.

I can’t be living this way? Suicide is not an option, I must fight this and get the hell out of this place.

I walked around the house searching for how I could escape, I finally was able to get to a backyard that was at the last floor.

Click on the link for episode 8���

https://clustergist.com/ons-with-a-v-episode-8/
Re: One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 by Museitz(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2020

CHAPTER 8

Nancy’s POV

One would have to jump that height to escape. I checked and saw that the height was really high but it’s my only means of escape. I was scared of what might happen to me if I jump.

I sat at the edge of the short fence built around the backyard and starred down. I could hardly see cars moving around.

It looked like an island, how can someone come and build house in this kind of place? How many people are living here?

I could see houses around but they were far from where Mike’s house was situated. Even if I jumped down this fence, what is the probability that I would be able to escape.

Mike’s POV

As I walked inside my office, Nancy flashes across my heart and I grinned. I told her father then that I will come for him in the future but he thinks I was joking.

Now, her daughter is in my custody. I never loved her, I’m only interested in making this life look like hell to her.

I’m simply taking revenge on the evil her father did to me.

“Welcome sir.” My secretary said and I waved at her as I sat.

“Sir, someone dropped a message for you.” She said as I laid hands on my computer.

I signalled for her to bring it.

It read that my good friend Jason is in needs of a secretary at his construction company and he had like to have Nancy in that position.

No! that would not be possible, I did not even want that girl to see the light of the day.

I want her to spend years in the darkness.

I saw something inscribed at the back of the paper and on reading it, I saw that he would give me $100,000 if I agree and even pay her salary to my account.

It’s my choice to either give her or not.

The offer suddenly became interesting to me.

Wow! Money first in all that I do. Nancy will be sure happy to work with him. After all, the location of the construction company is not too far from my house.

She can’t possibly escape plus I will assign someone to monitor every of her movement.

But, isn’t secretary a good job? Can’t Jason find one stressing and ridiculous job for her to do?

Anyways, since I will be paid, it’s not a problem.

Nancy’s POV

I stood on the short fence and wondered if jumping this height will hurt me or not, I kept calculating how I could land and not get hurt.

“Hey!” I suddenly heard someone’s voice. It was loud and clear cause it was a serene environment.

I traced the voice and saw a gentle looking handsome man, he was dressed in white.

“Please don’t jump.” He yelled and I quickly stepped down from the fence.

Hope this man won’t tell Mike when he comes that I try to jump over? If Mike knows , he might find a way of blocking this place.

CLICK ON THE LINK FOR EPISODE 09���

https://clustergist.com/ons-with-a-v-episode-9/

1 Like

CHAPTER 9

Nancy’s POV

Mike returned from work, I stood akimbo and took my face away from him to show my dissatisfaction towards his acts towards me.

“How are you?” He asked but I snubbed.

He sat on the living room to my surprise, I was expecting him to walk to his room, shower and come back to eat the food that I had prepared for him.

“Can you have your sit? I need to talk to you.” He said.

“I’m fine this way.” I reply briefly with my face still expressing dissatisfaction.

“No, you need to sit.” he insisted and I hesitated obstinately before going to sit on the chair before him.

“Well, one of my friends want you to start working with him.”
I was stunned at his words. Does that mean I will be able to get out of this house?

if I should ever see that opportunity, then I’m running away.

“okay.” I replied like I didn’t care but I actually did.

“Fine, I will be driving you to his company tomorrow, ensure you dress corporate.” He said and stood. “Is my food ready?”

“It is.” I replied and watched him walk to his room.

I jumped up happily that I will be able to get out of this prison he calls house.

—Following Day!—-

Mike had driven me to his friend’s company. We both alighted from his car and he lead me inside.

The company is a very beautiful one, I saw many workers focusing on their various work.

The both of us walked inside an office and a man stand to greet Mike. I know him, he was the same man that had told me not to jump from the fence at the backyard of Mike’s house yesterday.

“Welcome Nancy.” The man said and signalled for me to sit. He escorted Mike out and walked back to me.

Why would this man want to employ me? He didn’t even ask of my certificate neither does he know what skill I possess.

“Nancy!” He called as he went to sit.

“Good morning sir.” I greeted him respectfully.

“We’ve met before.” He chuckled. “Why would you want to jump down from that height?”

“Nothing.” I replied not wanting to spill something about me yet.

I’m still getting to know him.

“Well, I’m Jason and I’m glad you accepted the offer of being my secretary.”

“Secretary!” I repeated stunningly. I wasn’t expecting such honourable position.

“Of course, didn’t Mike inform you already?”

“No.” I shook my head and kept my emotions under control. I was really happy.

I can be working here, save for few months and run away. The time to run away from Jason is not now.

“About your salary, well, I’ll be paying you $15,000 for start.”

“What? $15,000? as salary?” I asked stunningly. The happiness that was leaping in me can not be measured.

“But…Jason and I agreed that the salary will be paid into his account , but not to worry, he will pay you.”

Click on the link for episode 10���

https://clustergist.com/ons-with-a-v-episode-10/

(1) (Reply)

Sunday African Poetry Special: Agbor Dancer By John Pepper Clark / Who's Your Favourite Author? / Underneath The Veil (a Novella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.