Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others (33484 Views)

Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / PDP Backs Sanwo-Olu, Blasts Sagay Over Opposition To Lagos Rail Red Line Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by bluefilm: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
So this is how they want to pay Agent Fashola back after all the great detective work he did for them in the Lekki shooting saga?

Diarisgod o!
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Diamondplus1805(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
As in , seriously in Total Support
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by chrizzyace: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Una must always find wetin to talk
as in ehnnn very anyhow people for this forum

1 Like

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by nograv: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
12345DKO:
Tinubu thinks he can use this lame move to deceive we the sọ̀rọ̀ sókè generation

Somebody should tell him that we have moved and his strong hold on Lagos politics and South West in general came to an end on 20th October, 2020.

We move

Politricks, we dont care come 2023 we go smash am...

APC an PDP trash..
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Onuoha1234(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Corruption in the highest! Imàgin all the money they took away às severance pay! It is happening all over Nigeria, Why should they not refund the money.
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Emmyj2g: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
I hope y'all do not believe this crab.
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by royalnose: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Jostoman:
All na because of Ambode
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Your head dey there. Tinubu and fashole can do without it cos they have many corrupt streams of income but that's Ambode major means of income
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Bluffly: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Center of Excellence
Lagos State Government first to repell pension laws in the zone and region

Let's see other states in southern Nigeria follow suite

It isn't repealed yet
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by azpekuliar: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Racoon:
Nice development! I doff my hat for the LASG for blazing the trail here.

They have not blazed any trail! Zamfara State House of Assembly repealed their own version of this law one year ago.
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by tsagir(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
GAME AGAINST AMBODE BECOUSE 1..FASHOLA IS A MINISTER 2..TINUBU IS A LEADERJAGABAN OF NIGERIA 3.AMBODE....?
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by chrissy3(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
P.r stunt .ain't deceived by this
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by azpekuliar: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Okoroawusa:
There are two states in Nigeria... Lagos and Others.

...We move

Zamfara State House of Assembly repealed their’s a year ago.
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by harmony75: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
tinubu knows his time is up so he's trying to correct his ways of looting Lagos..they should refund all the years they have been paid as formal governors thieves.
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by emperor863(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Una must always find wetin to talk

.....meanwhile, their governors are looting their today and future but their obsession is Tinubu and APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Karemarealty288(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
12345DKO:
Tinubu thinks he can use this lame move to deceive we the sọ̀rọ̀ sókè generation

Somebody should tell him that we have moved and his strong hold on Lagos politics and South West in general came to an end on 20th October, 2020.

We move

Quote me anywhere Tinubu master minded this moves by Sanwo olu. They want to rebuild the confidence they lost....In 48 Laws of Power its called Appealing to Peoples Emotion. Until he stops Alpha Beta from collecting 10% of every revenue collected on behalf of Lagos State ..then I will know the Government is sincere.....but for now this is pure Smoke screen....hook line and sinker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Boyooosa(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
PenuelFarms:
It means the incumbents will now try harder to arrange their 'take home' before they leave.

If they like, they should empty the treasury, God pass them
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by solabalo123(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lol, all I see is a political game, they wanna toy with our minds... For us to forget about 20-10-2020... We will never forget
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by emperor863(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
spin101:
Awon Were'...they are trying to buy us after the whole toll gate saga...Apc will do all to keep lasgidi..

Thirteen thousand of you can not defeat APC in Lagos. You can try it with the coming senatorial by election in Lagos East. As you are a member of PDP, you should know that APC too has its youth wing.

1 Like

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by marsman: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
yesloaded:
some received nothing

Those on voluntary retirement under Obasanjo regime through REFORM program are yet to get their complete entitlement even after over 10yrs.

Obasanjo started the giant pension and salary shit for politicians. The man is. A greedy bastard.

1 Like

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by edoairways: 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
ojun50:
They have other mains of making money in Lagos..... This one no shake them
Of course

1 Like

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Image123(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is what is called "the more you look,the less you see". This governor is a dangerous player.
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dem go still run am coded... No be politicians? Mtchewww
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by abbaashiru(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
I swear it's much much much more than that.
Just think about it, even if it's just hundred million the steal every month (out of the billions they get monthly, i.e from the federation account and IGR) That's 1.2 billion a year...

For emphasis; just a miserly hundred million... cry kiss
yesloaded:
Anybody who's in support of pension for former governor's is wicked & senseless

If you a governor for just a month in his country, you will never be poor again in life except you lack how to manage money

No governor's accumulate less than 1bn (don't ask me how, just use your tongue to count your teeth. The truth is that I love to be realistic) in 4years in office & despite weak naira, 1bn is lots of money in this country.
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Nukilia: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
bolaayenimo:
A governor who served for eight years will receive billions while a civil servant who served meritoriously for 35 years receives peanuts

Reason why this system must crash and rebuilt
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by ayenale1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Endsars wahala...eyes don open
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Lakside1955(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Throwback:
This is political strategy coming from bourdillon itself.

Thank you bro, but this gullible Nigerians don’t get the strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Lakside1955(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
12345DKO:

We move

Exactly bro, we didn’t move a bit by this strategy
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by azzima(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
PenuelFarms:
It means the incumbents will now try harder to arrange their 'take home' before they leave.
IF that's the case, WHY haven't ANY other states done this then?? Though I am not in support of ANY Politician ( they are all thieves) , if this is a FIRST especially in the South, then every state must be compelled to do so!
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Lakside1955(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Noblex2011:
I was so surprised by the people comment. I will never believe this. A well arranged drama after Endsars. who is deceiving who? I refuse to be deceive in this anarchy country.

Me too, can’t be deceived by this lame strategy, we move, I think those commenting earlier were paid to do so
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by enemyofprogress: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Modafokn thieves. Awon ole jati jati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice development though, we need other to follow up....

Pls check my sig...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why APC Lost In Rivers / We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) / EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.